View RSS Feed

sah_24

1. 4 FTs ......................... 0 wins !!

Whats up yall ,

Today was a pretty sick day for me in mtts , I played started at noon like usual and ended up playing until like 11:30 pm , so made for a pretty long day . Even though it was long , it was long in a semi-good way .

I finally hit a little heater on the merge network and made 4 final tables today . The 1st was $5.50r 3k gurantee , I lost a flip early on at this one and couldnt recover ended up getting 7th . The 2nd was $11 1.7k guarnatee , I lost ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sunday Funday !

Whats up yall ,

Today was an interesting sunday , it started off rather shitty and I was just getting crushed early on in every tournament . Sundays are always long though and its about the end of the day and getting the volume in vs all these idiots that show up on sundays .

I took some shots and spent more on buyins today than I usually do on a normal day . I played about 22 mtts today wit about 15$ avg buyin . Ended up being in for around $300 total .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. MEH !

Well today about all I got is MEH !!!

What a shitty day of mtts for me . I could not get a single thing going today , everytime I would start to chip up or even make it a little deep , I would instantly smacked down by losing a 70-30 or a flip or to some random cooler BS it was so rediculous .

The last week has been pretty bad results wise but Im doing good with keeping up with my volume goals , and hanging in there each day giving it my best . March has been brutal ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Shitty Day / Another Deep Run

Whats up yall ,

Its me again , today went about as wrong as possible for me early on and I was just getting crushed all day . I was busting on the bubble to some awful coolers and bad beats . I felt really frustrated and wanted to unregister everything that I had already planned on playing but decided against it , especially due to Merge Pokers big Poker Maximus Series running . I had already made a couple deep runs in these soft fields with a much better structure but have not ...

Updated 03-09-2012 at 08:40 AM by sah_24

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Poker Maximus / MTT grind !

Whats up yall ,

Starting my first blog here to just have a place to throw ideas , track progress , etc , for my mtt progress in 2012 . I have played poker sorta of professionaly for a couple years now with some being successful and some not so much lol . I got lazy at one point and really fell off the curve in mtts and am now trying to catch back up.

I feel a whole new commitment to poker as a game as a whole and mtts especially. I have been successful throughout ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized