View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog #4 - Poker, Discussing a "WTF" Prop Bet, and a Story of Wondering What is the Proper Etiquette for the situation I describe?

This week I discuss a few poker topics of my week in poker. I also give my thoughts on the Melanie Weisner abusing her Lock Poker Pro privileges while dodging to comment on it and a "wtf" prop bet I heard about on twitter regarding a well known poker pro only the prop bet has nothing to do with poker.

Their is a story I tell that has happened to me a few times in my life including again Saturday that I wonder what the proper etiquette is in this spot? I also make a few ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog #3 - Baseball, UFC, and My Week in Poker

This week I discuss some baseball, a little UFC, and talk about my week playing poker. I fire up a table of small stakes plo until I play like a donk and the rest is history. Oh well, it's about discussion and not about trying to bring great play in this video.

Here is the link to stream:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bygg...NoWVZmWE0/edit

For anyone who has quality issues streaming or rather download the .mp4 to play directly on their computer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog #2 - A Rough Week

Blog #2 - A Rough Week

This blog discusses a rough week I had not really for poker but lots of other random life stuff go wrong while playing another heads up sng. Sorry if it comes off too complainish in parts but it is what it is and hopefully things will go smoothly for the weeks ahead.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bygg...it?usp=sharing

Note: If the streaming looks weird try setting it to 720p and if it still looks distorted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog #1 - My Introduction to Poker,etc...

I recorded blog #1 a little over a week ago which is more of the introduction of how I got into poker and #2 is a weekly update type blog to be posted sometime in the next 24 hours.

In the second blog it's less poker and more about a rough week of events that happened to me which some might find to be me complaining a lot and I'll agree I do but I'm generally a positive person just shit goes wrong for all of us from time to time.

For the moment I will use Google Drive ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. BeerAndPoker gonna start up a blog!

Whats up everyone?

Does anyone blog on PFA anymore?

I guess I will give it a shot!

I've decided I'm going to start a blog on here. Whether it lasts a month or goes on longer who knows but my intention is to do a blog once a week with many of them having a twist.

My goal for blogs in the next few weeks will be a recorded video of me playing a random poker game which in most cases will probably be a smaller stakes HU sng (just easier ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized