View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Just WIN (With a quote from Scott Davies 2014 WSOP APAC Main Event champion)

Big or small, tournament victories are hard to come by. Winning makes all the difference. Long hours at the computer screen or at the felt can seem pointless without the victory. Being the last player left in a tournament is the best feeling ever, it means no ones skill or luck could overcome you that day.

Name:  1st place.jpg
Views: 6459
Size:  170.7 KB

These two weeks back at the grind have pretty tough but I have shown some profit. I played 15 tournaments, made 6 final tables, I got a 5th, ...

Updated 11-05-2014 at 05:24 PM by jacosta24

Categories
    Poker
  2. Why Abandoning your Plan of Action in Poker a Majority of the Time is BAD.

Hey all it's been a while. This isn't a typical blog and maybe I will do one of those again soon but this is something I felt like posting about regarding poker especially to help newer players out.

I will say I rarely play online MTT's anymore due to time dedications that you have to commit to but once or twice a month I get that itch to register for a handful of them.

This is an example of why in poker abandoning your plan of action is typically a bad idea especially ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Welcome BACK

I'm back!!! Sorry for the wait, I've just been distracted by life. Exhaustion, work, and a crappy social life has been taking up most of my time. I've been very distracted and my game has definitely suffered. I lost 80% of my online bankroll by taking shots in bigger games and playing when not feeling 100%. I totally tilted and strayed away from my profitable hyperaggressive style.

The huge swings in the higher buy- in tournaments caught up to me and ate my bankroll up, but I did ...
    Categories
    Poker
  4. EBOLA - DEATH AWAITS THE WESTERN WORLD

Whereas I have previously said I wouldn't post this is a blog.

Open music, read and listen

4000 miles from the U.S. coast a terrible plauge rampages the jungle. And now infests the streets of America with a certain death not seen since the middle ages.

And yes Todd, Obama is to blame for his short sighted thinking in containment at first. Now it has gone to far and cannot be stopped.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  5. New Blog: My thoughts on the 2014 One Drop Winner Daniel Colman regarding his thoughts on Poker Media and Poker in general.

It's been a while since I did a blog but I find the subject of the new One Drop Winner Daniel Colman to be a very interesting debate.

For those who don't know what I am talking about Daniel "mrgr33n13" Colman "cashed" for over $15 million million dollars by winning the One Drop defeating Daniel Negreanu heads up. The key word is "cashed" because all of these guys are selling most of themselves in this one million dollar buy in tournament which makes their ...
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast