View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Knocking off the RUST

A little bit more than 2 weeks have passed since my last post and truthful I haven’t been looking forward to writing because I haven’t found much time to actually sit down and play! I’ve played 9 online tournaments and cashed in zero for – 560 mbtc but two of them were bubble finishes, so it’s not as bad as it seems. I blame most of my failure on rust and the lack of volume needed to fade the variance that comes along with playing tournament poker. But I’m not going to sit here and lie to you, mental ...
    Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Poker
  2. Back into the RING

Way too much time has passed without putting out a quality blog post, but honestly I've been dealing with a huge break up, so I decided to take a little bit of time for myself to relax and get my mind right. Prior to this time away, I was consistently beating the biggest Bitcoin NLHE tournaments on SWC. Just a year ago, I was playing mostly freerolls and grinding the 5 mbtc level but once the original Seals with Clubs went down, I took my game to Nitrogen Sports and ran my measly 200 chip BTC bankroll ...

Updated 10-07-2015 at 08:12 PM by jacosta24

Categories
    Poker
  3. acr. fast cashouts great custermer service

all u tough guys wanting big games and big traffic avoiding acr. ill c u in the freerolls.. dics
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. done killed a caterpillar

hey

i was out doing pushups othered day and i done seed a caterpillar gettin ate byed some ants - at least 100 ants - i done figurd that id get the cater and put it in the dogs water bowl - i did and the ants done comed off - i put this big gray caterpillar on the wall to dry off - it had horns and was a few inches long - it seemed happy to done had the ants off its ass - then i done gone back to pushups - a couple hours later i done walked outside to drain my urin - after i done ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12