View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Atlantic City Poker Week.

I have next week off and I'm going to head north and play poker for a week. I'm going to start out in West Virginia followed by Delaware, Parx in PA and final destination The Borgata for their Spring Poker Open. If anyone hase suggestions let me know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 4 FTs ......................... 0 wins !!

Whats up yall ,

Today was a pretty sick day for me in mtts , I played started at noon like usual and ended up playing until like 11:30 pm , so made for a pretty long day . Even though it was long , it was long in a semi-good way .

I finally hit a little heater on the merge network and made 4 final tables today . The 1st was $5.50r 3k gurantee , I lost a flip early on at this one and couldnt recover ended up getting 7th . The 2nd was $11 1.7k guarnatee , I lost ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sunday Funday !

Whats up yall ,

Today was an interesting sunday , it started off rather shitty and I was just getting crushed early on in every tournament . Sundays are always long though and its about the end of the day and getting the volume in vs all these idiots that show up on sundays .

I took some shots and spent more on buyins today than I usually do on a normal day . I played about 22 mtts today wit about 15$ avg buyin . Ended up being in for around $300 total .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Downside of Variance

About a year and a half ago I was forced to start playing more 6max and ring and 3 handed etc.. due to heads up games drying up and my stubbornness of not learning PLO.

When I started off there was a lot of things I had to learn again. I hadn't played 6 max since 2009 and when I started playing again it was clear the game had changed a bit and a lot of players had gotten better. A lot of the good action dried up because a lot of fish were switching to No Limit.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MEH !

Well today about all I got is MEH !!!

What a shitty day of mtts for me . I could not get a single thing going today , everytime I would start to chip up or even make it a little deep , I would instantly smacked down by losing a 70-30 or a flip or to some random cooler BS it was so rediculous .

The last week has been pretty bad results wise but Im doing good with keeping up with my volume goals , and hanging in there each day giving it my best . March has been brutal ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized