View RSS Feed

chinamaniac

1. The Downside of Variance

About a year and a half ago I was forced to start playing more 6max and ring and 3 handed etc.. due to heads up games drying up and my stubbornness of not learning PLO.

When I started off there was a lot of things I had to learn again. I hadn't played 6 max since 2009 and when I started playing again it was clear the game had changed a bit and a lot of players had gotten better. A lot of the good action dried up because a lot of fish were switching to No Limit.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 4 Instances in Online Poker Where I felt I Was Cheated or Something Wasn't Right

The year was around 2006 and I was working as a sous chef in a high end restaurant. At the time I was heavily involved in sports gambling and was playing poker at least 20 hours a week. I would play a lot in local live 1-2 nl games and play some 5-10 and 10-20 limit at Foxwoods as well. And I had been dabbling in online poker as well since 2004. I never really played over 5-10 limit online accept the few times I ran my roll up in a drunken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized