View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Can the Ray Rice Poker Hand Win?

Watch and find out:

Someone told me this joke playing live poker a little while back when he won with the Q2. He said he loves winning with the Ray Rice hand. Someone at the table replied: "Ray Rice hand?" and he said "Yeah, Q2 is the Ray Rice hand and then yelled "DUCK BITCH!". The way he told it was hilarious and I won a hand with it online so I figured I'd tell anyone who never heard of the hand
  2. My first poker blog

3. Mandatory Work Activity Scheme Part 2

Yesterday as I was lying in bed asleep some time around afternoon I received a couple of missed calls, as the phone rang each time I just lay there thinking to myself "fuck off world, I don't want any" - I thought it may have been the job centre telling me about my work placement - so I proceeded to ignore and roll over back to sleep. When I fully woke up and went downstairs I found a letter from the job centre detailing the dreaded work placement. I had previously thought that they were ...

Updated 11-28-2014 at 12:17 PM by RegGaymer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Grinding my face OFF

Call a doctor my face has literally fallen off!! Ok that’s a bit of an exaggeration but in all sincerity, I’ve played 30+ online tournaments in three weeks and have been extremely successful. First things first I placed 16th in the prestigious DREXEL 1ST ANNUAL 1,000 INVITATIONAL FREEROLL! I was 2nd in chips with 30 players left until Druff was moved to my table. He proceeded to bust a "Greycat" on me and sent me on a downward spiral I couldn't recover from. Other than that I’ve made 10 ...

Updated 12-21-2014 at 08:31 AM by jacosta24

Categories
    Poker
  5. Mandatory Work Activity Scheme

So I've been claiming job seekers benefits on and off for the past year while I've been looking for employment, only to find out yesterday when I went to the job centre that they've decided to put me on this mandatory work scheme. They say that I will have to work 30 hours a week for a month doing community service (working for charities or possibly manual labour on yards) and if I don't comply then they will cut me off the job seeker benefits. Baring in mind that I get £72 a week in benefits, so ...