View RSS Feed

jacosta24

Jermain the donkey

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I suck. Well not really, I’m kind of running bad and this new super aggressive style that I’m playing is causing me to swing more wildly. I’m not going to make excuses for myself, losing has made me play like an idiot and I’ve resorted to making desperate plays at times.

Thank god for freerolls because I’m currently in 9 tournament losing streak, luckily I’ve stuck to a strict bankroll management plan and I’ve entered plenty of freerolls. I’ve lost 4 mbtc this week bringing my bankroll 31 mbtc. This is my first losing week since I made my 10 mbtc deposit after going bust a month ago. I’ve got to remain positive, poker is like climbing a mountain sometimes you have to descend for a bit in order to reach the top. There is plenty of peaks and valleys on this road we travel and what makes a pro is how you handle yourself during trying times.

When running bad and going though losing streaks go out, have fun, visit friends and family. Don’t let the eventual downswings get you down, get away from poker clear your mind and remember there’s a beautiful world out there.

Good luck at the tables.

Updated 06-19-2017 at 10:52 PM by jacosta24

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Poker

Comments