View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A year passes by...

A whole year has passed since I dusted off the computer and shared my poker experiences with the community. The main reason I haven't chose to share is simple, bad play. It's easy to write when you're winning but damn near impossible to recap your losses when you have no financial reason to share your downfall.

After a quick and disappointing Colossus at the 2016 World Series of Poker ( QQ<KK ) I came back to California with no desire to play poker at a competitive level. I played ...
  2. Mandatory Work Activity Scheme

So I've been claiming job seekers benefits on and off for the past year while I've been looking for employment, only to find out yesterday when I went to the job centre that they've decided to put me on this mandatory work scheme. They say that I will have to work 30 hours a week for a month doing community service (working for charities or possibly manual labour on yards) and if I don't comply then they will cut me off the job seeker benefits. Baring in mind that I get £72 a week in benefits, so ...