View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Dan Druff the Magic Dragon

When I first started this account in 2012, I knew I didn't have time to put in a lot of time considering I had just moved to Vegas.

I have ALWAYS enjoyed Druff's personality and wit. The NWP days were the true glory days of poker.

I do not want to be enemies with any of you.

I seen southpoint was hiring years ago and immeditely thought of Druff and sent him the link in the DM.

I did not remember sending this and only ...
    Tags: 1*1, vdtk61tn Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Details to "Operation Avalanche" HELLS ANGELS connection !

I was going back and trying to find info about Cruiseship Dave and found this link telling the story - so crazy to even find it

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...5/1248/207425/

I had searched years ago and did not find this.
  3. Slim the 500 pound Biker Who Went To China

My mom and dad fought often when I was a small. We started out in NC as a family but my dad Tony had a brother and cousins in Rock Hill SC and moved us there to be closer to them and the possibility of work in the family business of laying floor coverings. We lived on Lizzie street and one of my earliest memories was of riding in the car early one morning and pulling up the the " biker clubhouse" my dad was a part of and her barging in and catching him asleep on the couch with some whore, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Prison stories from Hell

I had been at Ridgeland Correctional in Ridgeland SC only a short time before I had to become a true Gladiator-
    You may ask how a young white kid in a predominately black prison would survive almost unscathed , considering the tales people hear about dropping soap or weakness being preyed upon which is all true , but the way you carry yourself determines how much respect you get.

If you don't respect yourself, You will not get any in prison where only the most cunning and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Censorship

I have a blog at 2p2 I started a long time ago and recently I wrote in it detailing my research into world history and politics. I want to know why this world is so messed up and I found it. What is exciting to know is that so many others have found it too and have made great content and some great memes that stir lots of questions in " normies" .
    For me I have a personal issue with how the system has held sway over my life and impacted it greatly along the way. From the day I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized