View RSS Feed

jacosta24

1. Live POKER

Walk into a brick and mortar poker room and you'll see the small nuances that make poker both extremely beautiful and horribly ugly. They play out like a scene out an award-winning Broadway musical right in front your eyes. You definitely miss out on this experience sitting at home in front of a computer screen. If you stay long enough at the tables you get to experience, witness, and appreciate this theater firsthand. The lonely widower buying in for the maximum over and over and donating to the ...
    Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Poker
  2. 2015 a year in REVIEW

The year has come to an end and I have a few stories on my low-limit journey to share. Some ups, mostly downs, but at the end of the day I got to play live and online poker whenever I wanted for a small profit and I throughly enjoyed myself doing so.

Poker is fucken tough. You can study everyday, practice strategy, watch all the training videos, and still lose. Luck plays a huge role in the equation, a turn of one of those 52 cards can make or break you and as we all have witnessed, ...
    Categories
    Poker
  3. Knocking off the RUST

A little bit more than 2 weeks have passed since my last post and truthful I haven’t been looking forward to writing because I haven’t found much time to actually sit down and play! I’ve played 9 online tournaments and cashed in zero for – 560 mbtc but two of them were bubble finishes, so it’s not as bad as it seems. I blame most of my failure on rust and the lack of volume needed to fade the variance that comes along with playing tournament poker. But I’m not going to sit here and lie to you, mental ...
    Categories
    Poker
  4. Back into the RING

Way too much time has passed without putting out a quality blog post, but honestly I've been dealing with a huge break up, so I decided to take a little bit of time for myself to relax and get my mind right. Prior to this time away, I was consistently beating the biggest Bitcoin NLHE tournaments on SWC. Just a year ago, I was playing mostly freerolls and grinding the 5 mbtc level but once the original Seals with Clubs went down, I took my game to Nitrogen Sports and ran my measly 200 chip BTC bankroll ...

Updated 10-07-2015 at 08:12 PM by jacosta24

Categories
    Poker