Page 16 of 160 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU
    Except for you. Look back in this thread, you will see that you started up with me first. You always do. Maybe you don't even fucking realize it. Bottom line is that you rarely show up in any thread unless it's to get your shit packed by me. Face it. If it weren't for me, you would probably never post here at all. Tight life jimmyfag.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    We've been over this before. Faggot.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...hlight=started

LOL, yeah I started it.
    Name:  calvin-klein-obsession-eau-toilette-spray9556.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  43.8 KB

Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I'll give you that, a lot of my post are due to you blasting your mouth on topics you know nothing about.

All your replies always go there,
    never deal the/ the issue, just the same generic shit that can apply to any situation.

You can (and will) outpost anyone, that is why every one gives up on you and nobody cares what you have to say.

This the real life. Should we make him wear a camera all day? make sure he doesn't tip the waitress out of our BR?
    The cost of doing business.

Bottom line is you have some serious trust issues, I'd rather get fucked over every now and then, than to live like you.

Load Metric
    I'll give you that, a lot of my post are due to you blasting your mouth on topics you know nothing about.

never deal the/ the issue, just the same generic shit that can apply to any situation.

You can (and will) outpost anyone, that is why every one gives up on you and nobody cares what you have to say.

This the real life. Should we make him wear a camera all day? make sure he doesn't tip the waitress out of our BR?

Bottom line is you have some serious trust issues, I'd rather get fucked over every now and then, than to live like you.

How do you have any clue how he really lives his life? This isn't real life. It's a fucking internet forum
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

How do you have any clue how he really lives his life? This isn't real life. It's a fucking internet forum
    Educated guess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Tell me exactly how are we getting taken for a ride.

Did you not even read my previous posts?
    I never said you were getting taken for a ride. I said you dumbfucks set up a system to where you could get taken for a ride, and not even know it. Do you know for a fact how much $ he makes every night? Fuck no you don't. Please go back to whining about your 3 figure roll on FTP, because you clearly lack reading comprehension skills, and many other things as well. Best bet would probably be kill yourself.
    LOL, yeah I went through and read each one thoroughly.

What part of no one cares don't you get.
    You don't trust people, we get, some of us do.

Load Metric
    What part of no one cares don't you get.
    You're last 3 posts that I haven't even responded too says otherwise. How do you not understand you can't say you don't care, and then post 3 or 4 times in a row? That pretty much screams the opposite of not caring. We can go all night with you sticking your dick in your mouth. There are people on here who have told me they don't care, they quit responding to me months ago. THEY don't care. YOU do. Did I make that simple enough for you to understand?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 2outer View Post
    Can we get a monthly recap of excuses? Sick on day 2, appointment day 3, stayed up late day 4, slept thru alarm day 5. Now sick again. Changed schedule cause of radio, personal issues, & health.

Projekt Sep was about recommitting. I'm not trolling, just pointing out the glaringly obvious that maybe this isn't meant to be?
    This is the only reason I passed for this "project". I participated in a few of his tournament bap's and the whole thing just felt wrong in my humble opinion. Did I get paid? Yup. With a profit? Yup. Happy? Nope. Im not sure what the rules are in the backing world, but in my book, If you post the schedule for the tournaments you are going to play as part of the package (all with big guarantees) I think you owe it to your backers that these are the tourneys you will be playing. I lost track of all the reasons he gave us for not being able to play an event that was on the schedule, but to have them replaced with regular daily's that can not be tracked I thought at the time was " a little bit off" at least. The only reason I 'invested' was the potential of the big guarantees, not have a guy I don't know at all, play small local tourneys instead that were NOT part of the schedule. In the end it went something like this , 'hey I did not play in event 1, 3 and 4 as scheduled but I chopped the daily xx for 1k...' I'm not saying at all he is a scammer and in his communications he has always been a nice guy, but I personally will not invest in him again. If i buy a piece of someone for a 100k guarantee tourney I don't expect anything exept that you play it or in case of an emergency ship back my piece.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by roper71 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    If any of my investors are uncomfortable with arrangement they are more than welcome to contact me about it. I am very accessible and never want anyone to feel uncomfortable with me having their money.
    routine scam response. excuse after excuse. You have dodged legitamate questions. You made claim on a radio program that you owned property. I found 0 property records. The crazy old bat found eviction notice. What was date of eviction ?? You were arrested for fraud cases + identity theft. You have 0 poker results. You claim to be pro. Why did you collect money 30 days prior to starting ?? You played 10 days total after buyers paid 60 days ago. How many buyers from November run bought shares to projekt sep ?? skipped November tournaments with excuse. Ponzee scam ?? At current pace projekt sep will complete in june
    Still no legit response to this post? I wish I was surprised.

Be leery people, have we not learned anything from PeterDC, Templar, jsearles22, etc. trust Druff and NO ONE else. No one is saying Johnny is scamming, we are saying he COULD be. Face it, he is broke and begging for $$. It's only human nature that if his car payment is due, he wins $700 one day, he tells you all he won $264 and pays that car payment. How would anyone know any differently?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Any portfolio should be diversified, which for someone my age includes a small amount of risky investments with a good return potential.

It's not like I'm gambling the mortgage payment here dude and I've done pretty well on these things over all.
    None of that changes the fact that it is foolish and asinine to simply take somebody's word for it when it comes to an investment. Money will make a lot of people do things they wouldn't ordinarily do. I look forward to the next "XXXXXXXX scammed me!" thread.
    Fair enough Azzy, but at the end of the day it's still gambling you know?

Believe me, I won't be complaining if this ends up not working out. I am fully aware of the risks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have been a critic of one Jsep from the beginning, until i heard firsthand his impressions of TigerWoods, and SatchelPaige. The man is a god

Load Metric

None of that changes the fact that it is foolish and asinine to simply take somebody's word for it when it comes to an investment. Money will make a lot of people do things they wouldn't ordinarily do. I look forward to the next "XXXXXXXX scammed me!" thread.

Believe me, I won't be complaining if this ends up not working out. I am fully aware of the risks.
    There is a difference between gambling and closing your eyes while gambling. With the way this was setup, all of you guys have your eyes closed. One person is in charge of reporting w/l figures and there is no way to verify if they are correct or not. It's just a setup that sets off alarms right away. Add in all his excuses and it just doesn't feel right. Again, I never called him a scammer. I just said it would be very easy to do so because of the way this was set up. It just doesn't feel right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TonyBagadonuts would never say what you did

Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser
    "Any winning player should be playing 100% with their own money. Not only for themselves, but in fairness to their backers."

Think again fool

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

There is a difference between gambling and closing your eyes while gambling. With the way this was setup, all of you guys have your eyes closed. One person is in charge of reporting w/l figures and there is no way to verify if they are correct or not. It's just a setup that sets off alarms right away. Add in all his excuses and it just doesn't feel right. Again, I never called him a scammer. I just said it would be very easy to do so because of the way this was set up. It just doesn't feel right.
    This is a much better post than just calling anyone involved and idiot, moron, etc.

Any investor needs to gauge the risks against the possible reward. For me it penciled, but if it's not for you for whatever reason I get it.

At the end of the day jasep is only answerable to those that have pieces of him, and what anyone else thinks is pretty much immaterial.

Load Metric

This is a much better post than just calling anyone involved and idiot, moron, etc.

Any investor needs to gauge the risks against the possible reward. For me it penciled, but if it's not for you for whatever reason I get it.

At the end of the day jasep is only answerable to those that have pieces of him, and what anyone else thinks is pretty much immaterial.
    When he made it a public stake. When he came here begging for $5000, then it became everyone's right give their opinion. What did he expect would happen? Did he think he could beg like a n-word for $5000, and people were never gonna bring it up? Are you new to these forums? Just don't be surprised that when this is over, some of you feel taken advantage of. But I guess since you will never really know the true numbers are, you'll never know if you got fucked or not. You'll just have to take his word for it. Brilliant!

Banned
    Load Metric

When he made it a public stake. When he came here begging for $5000, then it became everyone's right give their opinion. What did he expect would happen? Did he think he could beg like a n-word for $5000, and people were never gonna bring it up? Are you new to these forums? Just don't be surprised that when this is over, some of you feel taken advantage of. But I guess since you will never really know the true numbers are, you'll never know if you got fucked or not. You'll just have to take his word for it. Brilliant!
    How is it that Johnny has ran multiple other stakes this past year but this is the first public one they I am aware of?
    Multiple past investors have not been happy. Criminal fraud and identity theft charges? Yeah, sounds like a great investment, a guy who I would blindly trust to keep his word. A broke beggar is almost always honest.......

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not responding to all the negative posts, this is simply my read. JSep has been a cash game player for many years. JSep has taken this knowledge and created a podcast on the same subject. This alone is plus plus in my books. Add to that he has been a faithful member of this community, meaning bets won or lost are paid.

So win or lose we hear from JSep. Add to this the fact that he has a daughter and he chooses to play when it coincides with the important hours spent with his precious child. Nothing could bring more credence to his plan.

Most of the investors here are investing for the fun of it. The money invested is not life and death. So they're not sweating their choice and neither should anyone else.

JohnnySep I believe in you more than ever before and if a share becomes available I will pony up.

Godspeed and may you draw quad kings

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I'm not responding to all the negative posts, this is simply my read. JSep has been a cash game player for many years. JSep has taken this knowledge and created a podcast on the same subject. This alone is plus plus in my books. Add to that he has been a faithful member of this community, meaning bets won or lost are paid.

So win or lose we hear from JSep. Add to this the fact that he has a daughter and he chooses to play when it coincides with the important hours spent with his precious child. Nothing could bring more credence to his plan.

Most of the investors here are investing for the fun of it. The money invested is not life and death. So they're not sweating their choice and neither should anyone else.

JohnnySep I believe in you more than ever before and if a share becomes available I will pony up.

Godspeed and may you draw quad kings
    Why don't you two shit stabbers get a fucking room? If you're gonna lick his nuts, you may as well jerk him off at the same time. Fuckin' fruitcake.

Load Metric
    Druff needs to stop all the trolling in threads like this, especially the trolls that do not have a horse in the race.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    fag

Anus Horselicker

Any winning player should be playing 100% with their own money. Not only for themselves, but in fairness to their backers.
    Last edited by limitles; 01-26-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Thread Information