Page 688 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 18858863867868468568668768868969069169269873878811881688 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,760 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Banned
    Load Metric

yall need this, both sides too.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS's Daily Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments
    And yet the party didn't get reelected

Comments

JoeD: $10 trillion in debt over 2 terms can only buy so much.

ThreeBet: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Can any of the Trump Supporters here give me their opinion on the fact that today, the DAY AFTER TRUMP TAKES OFFICE, we had the biggest march in US history? you know, more people showed up in washington today to protest the president than any civil rights march, any vietnam march, or any post 9/11 march.

Your leader yesterday had about 200k people. we had more than that in chicago standing in grant park.

think about that you retards.

I'll await your response which there will be none, because you have none, because you probably think 2 million people are wrong and you're right still.
    There are 2 Million people who are afraid that the President is going to touch the third rail on social issues such as abortion and gay rights. They have every right to be afraid and have every right to protest and they are not "wrong" for doing so. Doesn't make the rest of us "wrong" for thinking there are other issues at hand here that are worthy consideration.

Obama went full retard and marched forward with the ACA when that Bastion of conservative values Massachusetts sent a republican to congress to fill Ted Kennedys seat. If Mass-a-fucking-chusetts is telling you they aren't ready for a form of socialized medicine and you chooze to ignore the message well that's on you. Now the political pendulum has swung the other way. I know this is taboo but Trump isn't a dumb fuck. He knows the best way to become a 1 term president would be to inact social changes. My sincere guess is there will be little to no change to the rights of women and gays. Trump and the congress will use the political capital to pass a stimulus bil, change/augment our trade agreements, replace/update rhe ACA, and make changes to the tax code. Deep down I bet he doesn't give a fuck about the social stuff.

Or I'm dead wrong and in 4 years the GOP will be the minority party again.
    i think you're right that trump doesn't care about social issues, and in fact, is probably privately pro-choice, but i'm not sure you realize how close we are to roe vs. wade being overturned.

the court is literally split 4-4. the appointment of one more conservative judge could (and likely would) shift the court to ruling against it. what this would mean is that the states would be free to make abortion illegal.

the judges on trump's list are ultra-conservative. do you think they would be inclined to uphold roe v. wade? once they're appointed, it's out of his hands. and how the country reacts when that happens will be fascinating.

Comments

OSA: you dont live in reality of you think that will be overturned

Load Metric
    i thought you were a pro-trump guy or were you just anti-hillary?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can any of the Trump Supporters here give me their opinion on the fact that today, the DAY AFTER TRUMP TAKES OFFICE, we had the biggest march in US history? you know, more people showed up in washington today to protest the president than any civil rights march, any vietnam march, or any post 9/11 march.

Your leader yesterday had about 200k people. we had more than that in chicago standing in grant park.

think about that you retards.

I'll await your response which there will be none, because you have none, because you probably think 2 million people are wrong and you're right still.
    Here is the reason for yesterday's march:

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Simmer down, toddles

herbertstemple: LOL

Daniel72:

vegas1369: You're better than this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    50. Avoided Scandal
    Became the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to serve two terms with no serious personal or political scandal.
    I don't understand this one.

It's true, he had no personal scandal. But neither did any other President in the past 40 years, aside from Bill Clinton.

Political scandal? How is that even defined?

Sure, there was no Watergate, but the same could be said about George W. Bush.

Both Presidents had controversies, but neither had a major political scandal.

This list of 50 items also gave credit for various things Obama had little or nothing to do with, but happened to occur during his 8 years in office. Like #6... he eliminated Osama bin Laden? So Osama wouldn't have been killed had McCain won in 2008? Come on. This list was written by an Obama fanboy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Can someone explain the women march please?

Is there really an issue or this is an excuse for SJWs to protest Trump?

It was women gathering to remind the people in charge that they vote, and they will not tolerate losing the rights that women have been fighting for over the past century. Donald Trump is just the most high profile threat to those rights.

The original plan for today was for me to take my 4 year old daughter to ballet while my wife went to the march. My kid asked what a march was, and my wife compared it to the scene in Mary Poppins when they march for women's suffrage. After that, she wanted in, and she had a great time. I'm proud of both of my fierce girls.
    Name:  IMG-20170122-WA0000.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  14.5 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: shameless lying village idiot. whines "IM LEAVING TOO" 6 months ago. still spewing shit posts
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    48. Let the Space Shuttle Die and Killed the Planned Moon Mission
    Allowed the expensive ($1 billion per launch), badly designed, and dangerous shuttle program to make its final launch on July 8, 2011. Cut off funding for the even more bloated and problem-plagued Bush-era Constellation program to build a moon base in favor of support for private-sector low-earth orbit ventures, research on new rocket technologies for long-distance manned flight missions, and unmanned space exploration, including the largest interplanetary rover ever launched, designed to investigate Mars’s potential to support life.

This is where Obama fucked up.
    I liked the Space Shuttle, it was way ahead of Russian space program.
    Why get rid of the Space Shuttle and pay the Russians $65 million to send each astronaut into space?
    We should definitely go back to the moon. A lot of people still don't believe the U.S. went there in the first place.
    As for Mars, sending an astronaut there and back would take close to 3 years and could be a suicide mission.

Comments

herbertstemple: +1
    Last edited by TheXFactor; 01-22-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    50. Avoided Scandal
    Became the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to serve two terms with no serious personal or political scandal.
    I don't understand this one.

It's true, he had no personal scandal. But neither did any other President in the past 40 years, aside from Bill Clinton.

Political scandal? How is that even defined?

Sure, there was no Watergate, but the same could be said about George W. Bush.

Both Presidents had controversies, but neither had a major political scandal.

This list of 50 items also gave credit for various things Obama had little or nothing to do with, but happened to occur during his 8 years in office. Like #6... he eliminated Osama bin Laden? So Osama wouldn't have been killed had McCain won in 2008? Come on. This list was written by an Obama fanboy.
    Holy fuck, Druff!!! GWB's top admin guys cooked so-called evidence to bullshit the country into going to war with Iraq, something Colin Powell was angry about getting duped into participating in! And his admin outed a CIA agent whose diplomat husband challenge them on their bullshit story, and the leaker working for Cheney got a slap on the wrist! And on *top* of that, Cheney got the CIA and military intelligence to torture people/commit war crimes! Together, those add up to a really serious political scandal for GWB and Cheney, Druff! And thankfully for them, Obama was a Republican-lite and didn't pursue investigating Team Dubya for war crimes!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Even though the democrats still won't admit it, Hillary Clinton cost them the election.

She burned though $1.3 Billion and lost.
    Hillary kept saying that she didn't believe the polls and the election was going to be very close.
    Bullshit!!! She and her team thought they were doing everything right and that they would win by a landside.

If the democrats had Kim Kardashian as the nominee instead, she would have beaten Trump's ass.

Comments

sonatine: there is some truth here

Load Metric
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command"

This is fucking terrifying.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pres...-crowd-n710466

When Trump's Press Secretary says things that are not true, they are "alternative facts". If the media continues to publish the truth and contradict those alternative facts, the Trump Administration with "rethink their relationship" with that outlet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Even though the democrats still won't admit it, Hillary Clinton cost them the election.

She burned though $1.3 Billion and lost.
    Hillary kept saying that she didn't believe the polls and the election was going to be very close.
    Bullshit!!! She and her team thought they were doing everything right and that they would win by a landside.

If the democrats had Kim Kardashian as the nominee instead, she would have beaten Trump's ass.

Hillary Clinton was the best candidate the democrats had. Hands down. Blame the loss on Hillary if they want to, but the democrat party lost the presidential election. Keep taking foolish stances on issues, like it someones right to stomp on the American Flag. Blaming Hillary for the loss is a red flag for the democrat party being in denial for what it has become.

So what if a few million Mexicans voted for her in California and gave her a win in the popular vote. Big Fucking Deal.

Comments

vegas1369: You are one incredibly ignorant, stupid fuck
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    So what if a few million Mexicans voted for her in California and gave her a win in the popular vote. Big Fucking Deal.
    In 2012, Donald Trump said that a candidate winning the Presidency while losing the popular vote was grounds for a "revolution".

http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump.../#4DcY92Iikuqy

Silver
    Load Metric
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command"

When Trump's Press Secretary says things that are not true, they are "alternative facts". If the media continues to publish the truth and contradict those alternative facts, the Trump Administration with "rethink their relationship" with that outlet.
    Not going to watch it again, but how come everyone quoting the guy ends the quote after the PERIOD but leaves off the part he says immediately after:

"both in person and around the globe."

You obviously can't attend if you aren't there in person, so it was a poor choice of words, but if you hear that part of the quote, it becomes a lot harder to prove or disprove either way.

Trump is trolling the media again, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Not going to watch it again, but how come everyone quoting the guy ends the quote after the PERIOD but leaves off the part he says immediately after:

You obviously can't attend if you aren't there in person, so it was a poor choice of words, but if you hear that part of the quote, it becomes a lot harder to prove or disprove either way.

I doubt Trump is trolling anyone, he's just a thin-skinned pos.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

That actually makes it much easier to disprove.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15600S

I'm sure when Sean Spicer tells you the alternative fact that 31 million is actually a bigger number than 38 million, that you will enthusiastically believe him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Hillary Clinton was the best candidate the democrats had. Hands down. Blame the loss on Hillary if they want to, but the democrat party lost the presidential election. Keep taking foolish stances on issues, like it someones right to stomp on the American Flag. Blaming Hillary for the loss is a red flag for the democrat party being in denial for what it has become.

Actually I think Bernie Sanders was the best candidate the democrats had but the women that run the DNC fixed the contest for Hillary Clinton.

After you serve in government office and write books which make tens of millions of dollars, give speeches that you get paid at least $200,000 each, help your husband's charity get hundreds of millions in donations. Maybe then you should get the fuck out of politics and retire.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    we used to shoot nazis....

this asshole got off lucky

you know the guy that did that is literally a shit eating cuckold like yourself, right?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I like this chick

Thread Information