Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to get on the FRANKEN train

Load Metric

Al Franken is as funny as chemotherapy.

Comments

LarryLaffer: fake news. the full clip shows Franken roasting Oreilly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    These rural counties voted for a billionaire city slicker from new york city who gave zero fucks about anyone but himself. Instead of finding out why, the Democratic party has just decided that those voters are idiots and they've decided to stay with the same message that failed in 2016, and the same regressive ideology that has continued to fail.

The only way Donald J Trump isn't president in 2021 is if he died/assassinated and another Republican was elected.

The problem is that libtards are so delusional that they think the current paradigm shift started after Hillary lost in 2016, when in reality it started way before that.
    In a bubble you can justify this statement but if you start looking at other facts it falls apart. The US is not a radically religiously right, fuck the poor, white corporate power supporting country as President Bannon seems to think.

The popular vote proves that on it's own. Not only did the Liberals win the popular vote but they did it despite their hardest efforts not to. They ran a terrible establishment woman with huge negative baggage using a terrible campaign strategy while at the same time alienating a significant portion of their base. That, coupled with over confidence led to lower turnout as well as fuck the establishment Trump votes. They were way over confident and were swinging for the fences while laughing at their opposition and drinking shots between innings. They fucked up and beat themselves.

Couple that with running against an effective Russian influence using a reality TV huckster that trolled his way to victory. He is already being exposed as a lying, self serving, low intellectual fraud. The party will jettison him soon.

The repubs won in a perfect storm and aren't nearly the established dominate party you like to portray them as. The pendulum will swing hard next round.

Comments

vegas1369: Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    These rural counties voted for a billionaire city slicker from new york city who gave zero fucks about anyone but himself. Instead of finding out why, the Democratic party has just decided that those voters are idiots and they've decided to stay with the same message that failed in 2016, and the same regressive ideology that has continued to fail.

The only way Donald J Trump isn't president in 2021 is if he died/assassinated and another Republican was elected.

The problem is that libtards are so delusional that they think the current paradigm shift started after Hillary lost in 2016, when in reality it started way before that.
    In a bubble you can justify this statement but if you start looking at other facts it falls apart. The US is not a radically religiously right, fuck the poor, white corporate power supporting country as President Bannon seems to think.

The popular vote proves that on it's own. Not only did the Liberals win the popular vote but they did it despite their hardest efforts not to. They ran a terrible establishment woman with huge negative baggage using a terrible campaign strategy while at the same time alienating a significant portion of their base. That, coupled with over confidence led to lower turnout as well as fuck the establishment Trump votes. They were way over confident and were swinging for the fences while laughing at their opposition and drinking shots between innings. They fucked up and beat themselves.

Couple that with running against an effective Russian influence using a reality TV huckster that trolled his way to victory. He is already being exposed as a lying, self serving, low intellectual fraud. The party will jettison him soon.

The repubs won in a perfect storm and aren't nearly the established dominate party you like to portray them as. The pendulum will swing hard next round.

wow ur a libtard and ur reputation is in the negatives?? U MUST BE HOME RUN RETARDED.

Also, don't give Russia credit for my work

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Yeah but he's also a hyper intelligent straight shooter who didnt slither up the corporate government ladder to get where he is. I think thats going to play in the blue collar centerist theater.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

By 2021 the voters should realize that they had better vote ( 20 year low). Voter apathy is fairly common but when things get wild you'd think that would change.
    And I don't know about the electoral college at all but it just seems a bit odd and maybe unecessary?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Somehow Al Franken got a pass for achieving notoriety via a ridiculous gay
    caricature. Amazing what the left will overlook when it's one of their own.
    In which runs of this skit did Al Franken's character indicate his sexual preference? Or are you simply equating emotionally self-absorded and insecure with being gay?

Comments

LarryLaffer: Relax, he didn't get It's Pat sketches either
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

wow ur a libtard and ur reputation is in the negatives?? U MUST BE HOME RUN RETARDED.

Never voted Liberal in any election in my life. I have also never voted for anyone as unqualified or as unfit as Trump.

Also, my 'rep' is indicative of one butthurt Floridian who didn't like something I said and decided to search for any old post of mine to paint red. He was PFA's original Russian troll.

Comments

sonatine: boom

vegas1369: Out of the negative
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Never voted Liberal in any election in my life. I have also never voted for anyone as unqualified or as unfit as Trump.

Also, my 'rep' is indicative of one butthurt Floridian who didn't like something I said and decided to search for any old post of mine to paint red. He was PFA's original Russian troll.

Looking like a liberal is not a good look, figure it out

Load Metric
    Franken owns the corporatist SCOTUS candidate Gorsuch on an issue of professional concern to me as a trucker.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Who's in a bubble?, the overall national popular vote doesn't matter in an electoral college.

People in rural areas aren't going to be appeased by the current liberal regressive ideology, the loss of Democrat seats in political office throughout the country prove that. You can argue about semantics all day but the proof is in the election results over the past few years.

As i stated in an earlier post, this paradigm shift isn't a fluke and didn't start after trump won the election. The map speaks for itself and isn't going to change anytime soon.

The whole Russian interference narrative is just smoke and mirrors, it's an excuse for the Democrats to play the blame game. The Democrats would rather blame the Russians then to blame their fail ideology and admit that they need to pivot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans win more seats in both houses in the future.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Franken owns the corporatist SCOTUS candidate Gorsuch on an issue of professional concern to me as a trucker.

Would like to hear the end of that. Having a judge more or less on trial is beautiful.
    He's too smart to fall for the hypothetical. They might want to get a judge or prosecutor of their own to get him stuttering. YOU CAN'T FACE THE TRUTH

Load Metric
    Who's in a bubble?, the overall national popular vote doesn't matter in an electoral college.
    yeah deal, everyone knows that the opinions of a nation are determined by an electoral college, which grants beta cucks like mintjewlips fat dad the right to buy boy ass at pizza shops, not the other way around.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yeah deal, everyone knows that the opinions of a nation are determined by an electoral college, which grants beta cucks like mintjewlips fat dad the right to buy boy ass at pizza shops, not the other way around.
    Well I had to find out a bit on the electoral college and at first glance I think it should be set on fire and pissed on by some of Trump's whores. The U.S. Constitution is old. So very old. Do you not have other books?
    Is it because the bible is old too that there is this faith to a document Richie Rich drew up many years ago. And anyone drawing up grandisoe plan is going to have a little sumpin in there for him and his kind. It doesn't belong anymore

It's fucking perverse.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Well I had to find out a bit on the electoral college and at first glance I think it should be set on fire and pissed on by some of Trump's whores. The U.S. Constitution is old. So very old. Do you not have other books?
    Is it because the bible is old too that there is this faith to a document Richie Rich drew up many years ago. And anyone drawing up grandisoe plan is going to have a little sumpin in there for him and his kind. It doesn't belong anymore

It's fucking perverse.

drink more. do drugs more

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

It's fucking perverse.

that's a viable solution snuffed out by the puriticians but i do my share as they say, good for the spirit.
    pip pip

Load Metric

It's fucking perverse.
    This canadian understands better than most Americans.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

It's fucking perverse.
    i'll take it. to be clear i'm not saying the constitution is a perverse document/s, but ideals that were paramount then do necessarily not fit today. people use it to justify actions that are less acceptable today , but hey, it's in the constitution. time for a new menu

hey ney

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

that's a viable solution snuffed out by the puriticians but i do my share as they say, good for the spirit.
    pip pip

What do the Puerto Ricans have to do with any of this.

Load Metric
    i'll take it. to be clear i'm not saying the constitution is a perverse document/s, but ideals that were paramount then do necessarily not fit today. people use it to justify actions that are less acceptable today , but hey, it's in the constitution. time for a new menu

hey ney
    You sound like an even bigger faggot than your normal faggot sound when you talk like this. What a dorky thing to say without at least getting specific. I love the right to bare arms. If you made yourself known I'd trap you into an excuse for me to legally shoot you dead lmao.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 445
Size:  767.2 KB
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 03-22-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric

hey ney
    Compared to the globalist, corporatist shit that it would be replaced with, no thanks.

Pay for your own shit, stay the fuck off my lawn.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

hey ney
    Compared to the globalist, corporatist shit that it would be replaced with, no thanks.

Pay for your own shit, stay the fuck off my lawn.
    The American taxpayer subsidized your lawn.
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information