Page 820 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 32072077081081681781881982082182282382483087092013201820 ... LastLast
Results 16,381 to 16,400 of 42965

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nunes was also a member of the Trump transition team.

Plenty of juicy nuggets in the link, this is incredible, what the fuck.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...rs_were_under/
    So you have a member of the transition team as part of the House committee with the mission of investigating the Trump campaign and transition team.

This Russia stuff is no longer just an excuse to derail Trump, this is likely the biggest political scandal is US history.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-22-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the thing is, i get what trump is likely thinking, re: normalizing relations with russia.

but this is why hes a businessman and not a politician; a businessman just sees the bottom line. a politician understands why sanctions on russia were necessary, and understand that at its heart, russia is not our friend.

trump seems to have absolutely no idea why the world is treating russia like its earth's 'cash me ousside' girl, and thats a really, really big problem if you're going to run a government.
    See but here is the thing... maybe it is time to start running the country like a company rather than a soup kitchen giving handouts left and right. Russia aside, a democrat controlled government has done more harm then good (this includes the financial crisis as regardless of who was in office the same ballouts would have been made).
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    the thing is, i get what trump is likely thinking, re: normalizing relations with russia.

but this is why hes a businessman and not a politician; a businessman just sees the bottom line. a politician understands why sanctions on russia were necessary, and understand that at its heart, russia is not our friend.

trump seems to have absolutely no idea why the world is treating russia like its earth's 'cash me ousside' girl, and thats a really, really big problem if you're going to run a government.
    See but here is the thing... maybe it is time to start running the country like a company rather than a soup kitchen giving handouts left and right. Russia aside, a democrat controlled government has done more harm then good (this includes the financial crisis as regardless of who was in office the same ballouts would have been made).

Whats funny is I thought the same thing and AND I was fully in favor of hardcore immigration reform circa 2015, but Trump is so ham fisted and incompetent and straight up simple minded that he cant sell any of it as anything positive, least of all because the people hanging ten on his agendas are literal white nationalists and other inbred supervermin.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Whats funny is I thought the same thing and AND I was fully in favor of hardcore immigration reform circa 2015, but Trump is so ham fisted and incompetent and straight up simple minded that he cant sell any of it as anything positive, least of all because the people hanging ten on his agendas are literal white nationalists and other inbred supervermin.
    His hardcore demo is def not helping his objective...
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

First of all a country is not the same as a company except for those who have power or position and can, in theory, be persuaded to think a certain way. The exodus of manufacturers from the U.S. should point out that few companies have employee first mandates. Health care/insurance costs prove to be much lower when controlled by a single jurisdiction. The 17 U.S. intelligence agencies enjoy a similar structure but with greater protection from prying eyes. Any wonder they are right in the thick of the current White House infighting.

I've heard people mention such changes might be disastrous for private insurers and government bail-outs would be needed. Insurance companies need help from no one, no where. And there is still room for them in hybrid systems used in the U.K. and Uzbekitsan

The U.S. is showing how best intentions are no match for greed.

Load Metric
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politi...with-russians/

another bullet point in the politician vs businessman discussion; a politician would have covered their bases when conspiring with a hostile foreign power to influence an election.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

if a kentucky republican isnt taking your president seriously, its time to start seriously proof reading the resignation letters.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    RUSH LIMBAUGH TODAY:

I’m of the belief that this country’s a mess not because of Donald Trump. This country is a mess because of liberalism. This country is a mess and getting worse if it isn’t stopped because of the Democrats, the modern incarnation of the Democrat Party, which is radical, radical left.

I think the American left and the Democrat Party is screwing up people, they’re screwing up towns, they’re screwing up cities, they’re screwing up states. I think they are destroying and perverting our culture. I think that they are a rotting force on the foundation and structure of this country. They pose a much graver threat than whatever threat, if any, Donald Trump poses.

Comments

BCR: Lol at Rushbo

Load Metric
    democrat threat: transgender bathrooms

trump threat: thermonuclear war

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    RUSH LIMBAUGH TODAY:

I’m of the belief that this country’s a mess not because of Donald Trump. This country is a mess because of liberalism. This country is a mess and getting worse if it isn’t stopped because of the Democrats, the modern incarnation of the Democrat Party, which is radical, radical left.

I think the American left and the Democrat Party is screwing up people, they’re screwing up towns, they’re screwing up cities, they’re screwing up states. I think they are destroying and perverting our culture. I think that they are a rotting force on the foundation and structure of this country. They pose a much graver threat than whatever threat, if any, Donald Trump poses.

Cliffs: Pay no attention to the fact we control all 3 seats of power and like 35 states. If we fuck things up like we always do, still Dems fault.

Load Metric
    like i literally dont think trump even understood that it was treason to work with russia to undermine clinton. i think he 100% never imagined anyone would be up in arms about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I saw libtard Barry posted in this thread and as God is my witness I knew before I clicked to view that he just posted links from die hard left wing propaganda machines

Seriously though...Barry you're such a mindless lemming Jew bitch. I really want to punch you in the face

Liberal WORM
    It would look something like this...

Name:  20170306_002107.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  20170306_002158.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  19.0 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: You try way too hard

thesidedish: NICELY PLACED

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. choke to death sucking massive black cock fag boy
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    like i literally dont think trump even understood that it was treason to work with russia to undermine clinton. i think he 100% never imagined anyone would be up in arms about it.

Is it treason? I legit don't know. It strikes me as treason to undermine the sitting president at that time, and certainly a financial crime to circumvent laws regarding sanctions in business dealings, but is it treason to use intelligence against another candidate when you're a candidate? I'm as dumb as Trump on this if it is. It feels illegal in some way, but treason?

Load Metric
    democrat threat: transgender bathrooms

trump threat: thermonuclear war
    Great line but it doesn't play.

Obama Hillary and the huge deployment pre election. Then...

Early deployment of biggest American force in Europe since cold war may be attempt to lock Trump into strategy
    I am not sure where we are at with the troop buildup ATM but I trust it hasn't gotten any worse than Obama/Hillary

Russia US tensions were pretty high. Fear of war, by Russians. Shit above board and otherwise occurred to appease tensions.

Trump won't be nominated for the Nobel Peace prize but the Trump or Hillary evil thing ain't binary.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-22-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Load Metric
    Wow tine is bias? NO, really?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Wow...you have an opinion? NO, really?

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. choke to death sucking massive black cock fag boy
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Is it treason? I legit don't know. It strikes me as treason to undermine the sitting president at that time, and certainly a financial crime to circumvent laws regarding sanctions in business dealings, but is it treason to use intelligence against another candidate when you're a candidate? I'm as dumb as Trump on this if it is. It feels illegal in some way, but treason?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...-I/chapter-115

tl;dr: yup, its treason.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Comments

BCR: Interesting. Do we have a stated list of enemies at any given time? Besides those we are actively at war with.

Load Metric
    note that the hacker group releasing the documents were run by FSB, and that an awful lot of russian names on the trump/russia venn diagram mysteriously died recently.

Load Metric
    Did my own googling. Feels like B and C would apply in a common sense world, but I imagine it would be a hell of a hurdle to prove.

USLegal
    LEGAL HELP
    Enemy of the United States Law and Legal Definition

According to 50 USCS § 2204 [Title 50. War and National Defense; Chapter 39. Spoils of War], enemy of the United States means any country, government, group, or person that has been engaged in hostilities, whether or not lawfully authorized, with the United States;

(3) the term "person" means

(A) any natural person;

(B) any corporation, partnership, or other legal entity; and

(C) any organization, association, or group.

Load Metric
    The tilt coming from you Trump nut huggers is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!

This is only going to get worse you nimrods, it's not going away and it's not because Democrats are putting out "fake news". The motherfucking FBI already has damning evidence against him and team, and this is just the beginning. If you all still think Trump and team are going to walk away from this you are even dumber than I'm giving you credit for.

Remember, Watergate took more than 2 years to uncover... 2 FUCKING YEARS! It's hardly past 2 months and already there is so much damning evidence... You've already had a key member of the team resign over this shit days after Trump said he did nothing wrong, and another one lie to Congress (call it what you want, he lied)...lol You all can ignore REALITY all you want, it won't change anything when the hammer comes down, and make no mistake, it's going to be like the hammer of Thor.

Funniest thing is, you will all still be in denial, will still act like it's all a big conspiracy by the left, will still act like the truth isn't the truth because, well, it's not something you can accept as truth because you are the worst bunch of sheep in American history and nothing your boy can do is wrong. #teamretard

Comments

DirtyB: HammerTime Rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Did my own googling. Feels like B and C would apply in a common sense world, but I imagine it would be a hell of a hurdle to prove.

USLegal
    LEGAL HELP
    Enemy of the United States Law and Legal Definition

According to 50 USCS § 2204 [Title 50. War and National Defense; Chapter 39. Spoils of War], enemy of the United States means any country, government, group, or person that has been engaged in hostilities, whether or not lawfully authorized, with the United States;

(3) the term "person" means

(A) any natural person;

(B) any corporation, partnership, or other legal entity; and

(C) any organization, association, or group.

here are some experts chiming in:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7484751.html

its really not as salacious as it sounds, we just tend to assume it cant possibly be true because no one could do something so spectacularly stupid and act so oblivious about it.

well, as it happens, one guy can, and did, and does.

Thread Information