Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    jizzy,..how do you shove something down an ass?

you shove something up an ass, or in an ass...the only thing that gets shoved down is your gay lovers cock down your throat.

you wouldn't say kap's performance went down in smoke. you would say kap's performance went up in smoke.,,,..or down in flames.

even when you try and troll you fail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    So in OPs belief we got two oreo cookies battling it out against each other tomorrow to see who goes to the Superbowl out of the NFC.

The Seahawks and 49ers are both stacked with great players who make both Wilson and Kapernick better since neither guy to me is even close to being an elite QB but Wilson has more upside for sure.
    Upside? You need to answer this question first - then see who you can build around.

Can an NFL team enjoy sustained success with a run-oriented quarterback?. The SI article below frames the question very well.

If you are already 25 or 26yrs old and a starting NFL QB it is too late to change mechanics and approach to the game. You gotta win on Sunday. This isn't a developmental league where you can try to apply what you learned at game speed - trying, failing and building from there.

Offer me an example of a QB who reinvented his game at this age and won.

OC's & head coaches are going to scheme to strengths and accept what they got when game planning for next week.

So while incremental improvements are possible, the argument gets back to who is better now.

Winning in the post season - when your game is being tested by the best and defended by intense pre game analysis - is the only proof needed. It's fucking sports, the answer is supposed to be resolved on the field.

Let's see how Wilson does...

This is what makes this NFC battle so epic. Admit that when you strip the SB hype this Conference Championship will be the best game of the three remaining. It sure isn't the weak AFC.

Random Acts of Quarterbacking
    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/15/colin-...ancisco-49ers/

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  1517412_10152179829839306_41373948_n.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  54.2 KB

Comments

big dick: go hawks

Load Metric
    So in OPs belief we got two oreo cookies battling it out against each other tomorrow to see who goes to the Superbowl out of the NFC.

The Seahawks and 49ers are both stacked with great players who make both Wilson and Kapernick better since neither guy to me is even close to being an elite QB but Wilson has more upside for sure.
    It is just amazing how little credit the QB who LED his team to a superbowl last year its getting here.
    (Yes LED Weiss, yeah the D really helped last year when we were down by over 17 to ATl, and the D "LED" us a 22 point hole in the superbowl)
    Then w/ 1 WR leads his team to a 14-4 record and back to the championship.

You guys simply don't know talent or trolling. Even joe, Joe wouldn't give credit to another SF QB if his life depended on it.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

It is just amazing how little credit the QB who LED his team to a superbowl last year its getting here.
    (Yes LED Weiss, yeah the D really helped last year when we were down by over 17 to ATl, and the D "LED" us a 22 point hole in the superbowl)
    Then w/ 1 WR leads his team to a 14-4 record and back to the championship.

You guys simply don't know talent or trolling. Even joe, Joe wouldn't give credit to another SF QB if his life depended on it.
    Kapernick did play exceptionally well last year. But this year flatlined IMO. Today he's going to have to have one of the best days of his life or there isn't even a chance or thought of a superbowl. Hey and I want the the 49ers to win.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  1517412_10152179829839306_41373948_n.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  54.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

They had Joe Montana on Inside the NFL this week and he was pretty hard on Kap. He said his main problem is he doesn't go through his progressions, at all. That interception that was meant for Boldin was a clear cut example of that. Not sure if he's incapable of it, or just not smart enough to make reads, but he is obv making up his mind where he is going with the ball before it's even snapped. Not good. Mulva is winning right now IMO.
    Montana just read the scouting report I posted here months ago, great minds and all.
    Ridiculous how the bar has been set for him.
    He didn't make the SB again, so he sucks, OK.

He got 9th in the passing stats only
    how many other QB's are making that 58 yarder?
    Add his legs, at absolute worst. he is like # 6.
    17-6 Regular season
    4-2 Playoffs, only 1 at home.
    Only 2 QB's went further than him, & one is Manning.

You can agree w/Mulva if you want and say he sucks and the 49ers made a shitty draft pick, or agree w/GM's across the board and SF.
    We will take him every day of the week, and twice on Sunday, and Kap is in for a huge payday.

That was a fantastic game, and if not for a few big plays by Wilson and co, forcing the 49ers to the air, KAP (not Kaep!!!) would go down as the hero.

Name:  kap psa.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  42.7 KB

That is the final final, Sounds like people calling into radio stations, this forum, overall, has too low of a football IQ to have a real debate with.

Load Metric

Montana just read the scouting report I posted here months ago, great minds and all.

17-6 Regular season

You can agree w/Mulva if you want and say he sucks and the 49ers made a shitty draft pick, or agree w/GM's across the board and SF.
    We will take him every day of the week, and twice on Sunday, and Kap is in for a huge payday.

That was a fantastic game, and if not for a few big plays by Wilson and co, forcing the 49ers to the air, KAP (not Kaep!!!) would go down as the hero.

That is the final final, Sounds like people calling into radio stations, this forum, overall, has too low of a football IQ to have a real debate with.
    Kap was great today, and was the best player on the field in the 1st half. He didn't get rattled like the last time here, and overall played a very good game.

Platinum
    Load Metric

17-6 Regular season

Kap was great today, and was the best player on the field in the 1st half. He didn't get rattled like the last time here, and overall played a very good game.
    "Great"??

I wouldn't call a QB who turned the ball over 3 times, one (actually 2 really but whatevs) in a crucial situation with game on line "great" or even good for that matter. His legs might have been great, but his arm damn sure wasn't. And QB's need to rely on their arms, not their legs when it comes time to pull a win out.

Load Metric

17-6 Regular season

What does ninth in passing stats mean? Did you just pick the friendliest stat and call it "passing stats". I've never heard of such a ranking.

Also yes he has a good regular season record. What was the offenses ppg? Bet it wasn't top half of the league.

Defense carried the 9ers again this year.

You want to base it on regular season win percentages? Shit, you better re sign alex smith. Look at those numbers!

Have you been talking to GMs? Are you telling me the GMs are saying they'd rather have Kaep than Luck or Wilson? I'd even be surprised if they liked him more than RG3.

You're just blinded by love. Its ok.

Nobody is saying he was a bad pick. Nobody is saying hes awful. He's just not elite. Not even close.

Like I said in the other thread hes a healthy Michael Vick. Except he has a wicked defense. Calling him a healthy Michael Vick is a stretch too. Donovan McNabb went to five NFC championships in a very impressive amount of time. He was never considered elite.

Get over it. Yes I'm sure GMs agree Kaep is the best option for the 9ers at this point. Because who the fuck else would be.

And yea hes probably ready for a big payday. And I'll call it right here. It'll end up being a disaster. Worse than what flaccos contract appears to be.

Kaep will get seriously hurt in the next two years. Bump this when he does.

You're a homer. I get it. It would be like me arguing why nick foles is an elite qb. "Omg hes number one in passing stats and had a higher qb rating than Peyton. He must be elite bla bla bla"

No, I'm just realistic. Hes not an elite qb and neither is Kaep.

Seeya next year

Oh, and END THREAD

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: So much win in this post, salute

Sanlmar: Perfect way to end thread rep
    Last edited by JUSTIFIEDhomicide; 01-20-2014 at 11:02 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    kap's performance today shouldn't come as any surprise to anybody....what really did you expect him to do here throwing the ball?

bring on the offseason.....and by the looks of the crowd he runs with, i wouldn't be surprised if he get busted for some type of illegal activity. namely drugs, but i wouldn't rule out him trying to carry a gun on plane. that seems to be popular choice.

Comments

Muck Ficon: We can only hope

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

born to lead
    My read on CK is because hes mixed, but was raised by a white family he tries to hard to act black.
    when you run w/this type of crowd, you're more likely to down the a. hernandez career path and not the s. young career path.

let's hope he attends joe montana's qb camp.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

17-6 Regular season

What does ninth in passing stats mean? Did you just pick the friendliest stat and call it "passing stats". I've never heard of such a ranking.

Also yes he has a good regular season record. What was the offenses ppg? Bet it wasn't top half of the league.

Defense carried the 9ers again this year.

You want to base it on regular season win percentages? Shit, you better re sign alex smith. Look at those numbers!

Have you been talking to GMs? Are you telling me the GMs are saying they'd rather have Kaep than Luck or Wilson? I'd even be surprised if they liked him more than RG3.

You're just blinded by love. Its ok.

Nobody is saying he was a bad pick. Nobody is saying hes awful. He's just not elite. Not even close.

Like I said in the other thread hes a healthy Michael Vick. Except he has a wicked defense. Calling him a healthy Michael Vick is a stretch too. Donovan McNabb went to five NFC championships in a very impressive amount of time. He was never considered elite.

Get over it. Yes I'm sure GMs agree Kaep is the best option for the 9ers at this point. Because who the fuck else would be.

And yea hes probably ready for a big payday. And I'll call it right here. It'll end up being a disaster. Worse than what flaccos contract appears to be.

Kaep will get seriously hurt in the next two years. Bump this when he does.

You're a homer. I get it. It would be like me arguing why nick foles is an elite qb. "Omg hes number one in passing stats and had a higher qb rating than Peyton. He must be elite bla bla bla"

No, I'm just realistic. Hes not an elite qb and neither is Kaep.

Seeya next year

Oh, and END THREAD

You already looked like a fool w/your gore statement, now just the defense did it???? fng clown.

If you want to keep looking like a fool and say the guy who led them to the SB, then got w/in one play of the Sb again, sucks, keep writing,
    Makes a lot of sense.

I can't argue w.pure nonsense, so I'll just put you on the Mulva plan.

Load Metric
    Seriously, the Flacco contract is one of those worst in a generation types of fiascos. Kap will outperform Flacco easily.

Come on Weiss, you're better than that. Unless you're straight trolling in which case play on playa

Load Metric
    Who the F ever said anything about progressions before????
    Who is good at that exactly? Manning, Brady, Montana, that is about it.
    I can't even do it in Madden,
    Jimmy, you are a good guy, but you are just homering it up so bad now it's painful to watch. Comments like this aren't doing you any favors around here. This is quite possibly one of the worst quotes I've ever seen when it comes to arguing over a QB's skills.

The majority of NFL Qb's are able to go through their progressions, some obv better than others. This I promise you though, unless they have some other skill set that they excel at, like running, they won't be on an NFL roster for long.

If Kap can learn how to go through his progressions and read defenses he will be an elite QB. As of now though he is not. He is definitely solid for what San Fran wants to do right now, and is effective, but he is not a top 5 QB in the NFL right now, and probably not top 10.

QB's at this moment I would take over Kap...

Cam Newton
    Drew Brees
    Tom Brady
    Peyton Manning
    Russel Wilson
    Aaron Rodgers
    Big Ben
    Nick Foles
    Philip Rivers
    Andrew Luck
    Jay Cutler

And I could make arguments for Joe Flacco (1 SB ring), Eli Manning (2 SB rings) and honorable mention for Matt Ryan, who did have a shit year but was hurt by injuries this season but has been very good in all years up to this one.

All of these QB's go through their progressions and can read defenses better than Kap.

I'm not saying Kap sucks like Mulva has. I think he has huge upside and is definitely someone that can win games for you, but he is far from elite and has a lot of room for improvement.
    What exactly are looking for from me?
    You actually expect me to say this was a shitty season for him or the 49ers?
    Go back through all my posts and find where I used the word elite (another BS term), or that he can't improve

But only 2 teams did better, and 28 did worse. And I'll take that.

Name another QB who in his 2 years starting, ( or 2 in his first 3 seasons overall) got them to the Super Bowl, and final four. If there is one other I'd be surprised. I guarantee it is a short list.

If you agree w/Mulva, what you are saying is the 49ers made a shitty pick when they picked him in the 2nd round END OF STORY, you can't keep changing his OP, its there in B+W, 49ers shit the bed picking him.

This thread is a joke, if you read his post, and not turn this into a "he isn't the best QB ever" you'd see Mulva was wrong when he kept his job throughout the season.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 01-23-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Load Metric

Jimmy, you are a good guy, but you are just homering it up so bad now it's painful to watch. Comments like this aren't doing you any favors around here. This is quite possibly one of the worst quotes I've ever seen when it comes to arguing over a QB's skills.

The majority of NFL Qb's are able to go through their progressions, some obv better than others. This I promise you though, unless they have some other skill set that they excel at, like running, they won't be on an NFL roster for long.

If Kap can learn how to go through his progressions and read defenses he will be an elite QB. As of now though he is not. He is definitely solid for what San Fran wants to do right now, and is effective, but he is not a top 5 QB in the NFL right now, and probably not top 10.

QB's at this moment I would take over Kap...

Cam Newton
    Drew Brees
    Tom Brady
    Peyton Manning
    Russel Wilson
    Aaron Rodgers
    Big Ben
    Nick Foles
    Philip Rivers
    Andrew Luck
    Jay Cutler

And I could make arguments for Joe Flacco (1 SB ring), Eli Manning (2 SB rings) and honorable mention for Matt Ryan, who did have a shit year but was hurt by injuries this season but has been very good in all years up to this one.

All of these QB's go through their progressions and can read defenses better than Kap.

I'm not saying Kap sucks like Mulva has. I think he has huge upside and is definitely someone that can win games for you, but he is far from elite and has a lot of room for improvement.
    What exactly are looking for from me?
    You actually expect me to say this was a shitty season for him or the 49ers?
    Go back through all my posts and find where I used the word elite (another BS term), or that he can't improve

But only 2 teams did better, and 28 did worse. And I'll take that.

Name another QB who in his 2 years starting, ( or 2 in his first 3 seasons overall) got them to the Super Bowl, and final four. If there is one other I'd be surprised. I guarantee it is a short list.

If you agree w/Mulva, what you are saying is the 49ers made a shitty pick when they picked him in the 2nd round END OF STORY, you can't keep changing his OP, its there in B+W, 49ers shit the bed picking him.

This thread is a joke, if you read his post, and not turn this into a "he isn't the best QB ever" you'd see Mulva was wrong when he kept his job throughout the season.
    Relax bro, all I was talking about was him reading D's and going through his progressions, and whether or not I think he is a top 10 QB. Read my last sentence again, I clearly stated I don't think he sucks like Mulva said.

Also, try to answer this truthfully... Do you really think San Fran would have gotten this far the last 2 seasons without the stellar D and offensive line they have? Every QB on that list I made above would have taken them this far as well IMO, and some would have gone further. I'm not saying San Fran made a mistake drafting him and giving him the starting job, all I'm saying is there is a lot of room for improvement with this guy, and arguing for however many pages over this like you have is kind of silly.

Load Metric
    Vegas, seriously? You would take Foles and Cutler over Kap? I don't know a single fucking Bears fan that would take Cutler over Kap. As a matter of fact every Bears fan I know woul be jizzing their fucking pants if they could snatch up Kap right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Vegas, seriously? You would take Foles and Cutler over Kap? I don't know a single fucking Bears fan that would take Cutler over Kap. As a matter of fact every Bears fan I know woul be jizzing their fucking pants if they could snatch up Kap right now.
    Plus the other guys are old, he is 26.
    So Luck who threw 7 int's in 2 games, (there is a guy w/good progressions and still throwing int's)

I still don't get what everyone wants from me,
    I bet w/Tony B,
    I lost
    I paid and, he sent me a note saying I shouldn't feel any shame or something,
    I sent him this back
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    "I don't feel any. I'm depressed, though. I'll admit that.

Seattle is a great team, Wilson is a great, intelligent QB,and Lynch is simply much better than Gore.
    And this fucking guy Baldwin, wow. He really made a huge difference.

That was a great game.
    An instant classic.

Congratulations and good luck vs Denver,

I want to listen to softy's show today, is he on the web?
    I'll google him"
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I'm not whining like the 49er bitch fanboy you guys are making me out to be.
    49ers had a great season, period. Only Tony B can say they didn't, as Sonitine would say "Deal w/it."

And I'm not going to admit EVER, (even if he never played another down), that this OP was right, not because i'm a fanboy, because it simply isn't true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I would definitely take Foles, he has everything I want in a QB. He's intelligent, accurate, somewhat mobile, strong arm and doesn't make mistakes. These are the attributes of a HOF QB. He is only going to get better.

Cutler on the other hand I can understand not picking over Kap, he is prone to make game changing mistakes and does seem to fold under pressure a bit. However, at this point I do feel he is a better all around QB. The only reason Bears fans would jump on the chance to get Kap is because he has a much larger upside over Cutler down the road, but at this stage if we are talking about a QB to lead you through just next season I would probably stick with Cutler. It's close though for sure.

Thread Information