Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage Against The Machine Bassist Confronted Buzz Aldrin About Faking The Moon Landing

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Ok Mr. Critical Thinker...

Since you're so enlightened please do us a favor. Other than failing at peddling sun tan lotion in a third world country, please list your academical and life achievements up to this point so that we can see for ourselves why you should be considered such an authority on such a vast array of complex subjects like space travel.
    Never said I was so enlightened, but I'm obv seeing the bigger picture a lot better than you are. I post factual evidence, whereas you resort to ad hom attacks when you realise that there's no longer any way for you to present a sound case. To think that someone has to be an academic for them to have credibility is a terrible fallacy; take a look at all the math wiz' that play poker who never got a degree. I played poker for a living for a good few years, and did a fair bit of reading in my spare time, so I can more than hold my own on subjects such as space travel. Even if I did roll off a load of life accomplishments that you considered worthy achievements - you still wouldn't change your mind, because you are too much of a bigot to do so.
    Too many lulz to count.

Comments

varys: Poker pro=space traveler

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just can't get over this...

"I played poker for a living and did a fair bit of reading, so I can hold my own on subjects like space travel" is probably one of most ridiculous things anyone has ever said on these forums.
    I wasn't saying that there's any correlation to playing poker and understanding how NASA works; you asked about my achievements, and that's the tangent that my post took. What were you expecting, to say that I was awarded a pulitzer prize?

You want to have your cake and eat it. Asking silly questions, then trying to pin me down as you take my answer out of context.

I don't even know why you seem to be well respected around here Vegas, because you've been an absolute prick during most interactions I've had with you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"I played poker for a living and did a fair bit of reading, so I can hold my own on subjects like space travel" is probably one of most ridiculous things anyone has ever said on these forums.
    I wasn't saying that there's any correlation to playing poker and understanding how NASA works; you asked about my achievements, and that's the tangent that my post took. What were you expecting, to say that I was awarded a pulitzer prize?

You want to have your cake and eat it. Asking silly questions, then trying to pin me down as you take my answer out of context.

I don't even know why you seem to be well respected around here Vegas, because you've been an absolute prick during most interactions I've had with you.
    Typical response by obama loving nits...

The deflect and redirect..lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer
    I played poker for a living for a good few years, and did a fair bit of reading in my spare time, so I can more than hold my own on subjects such as space travel.
    Easy man, Sonatine only has so much room in his signature.

Dunning and Kruger think this is a bit much.
    Funny that you of all people talk about Dunning and Kruger. What was it the other day, Ockham's razor? I could apply that to this gif here, which was part of the footage that was shown on tv:

I'd rather not make any assumptions here, and instead just use basic common sense; this astronaut is transparent, and for that reason alone it stinks of fakery.

Load Metric
    the fact that this thread made it past one page gives me great concern with some of you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    the fact that this thread made it past one page gives me great concern with some of you
    Who doesn't like to slow down and gawk at a roadside wreck? This one is just a forum version of one, and where passers-by can stop, get out, and take pics. And poke the bodies with sticks if they like.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Awwww.... Did hims get his feelings hurt?

LOL at being a prick to you. All my interactions with you have been just pointing out your ridiculous constant bullshit, which is definitely deserved.

EVERYTHING to you is a conspiracy, and you are simply too thick headed to see the problem with that. I can understand SOME things being a conspiracy, but not to the point where you think you're living in the Matrix.

Also, your quote wasn't taken out of context. It's exactly what you said, which is hilarious. Poker + some reading = space travel expert

Comments

Muck Ficon: Rep refund

Banned
    Load Metric
    this astronaut is transparent, and for that reason alone it stinks of fakery.
    So because you don't understand it, it stinks of fakery. Same deal with the landline. Maybe there's a simple explanation for this too, but you can't be bothered to look into it because you already confirmed this by thinking about it.

Bill O'Reilly says he believes in God because he doesn't understand how tides and gravity work.

I don't know, therefore I know. Brilliant.

Comments

The Shrink: Yep.

El Gallo: +1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    this astronaut is transparent, and for that reason alone it stinks of fakery.
    So because you don't understand it, it stinks of fakery. Same deal with the landline. Maybe there's a simple explanation for this too, but you can't be bothered to look into it because you already confirmed this by thinking about it.

Bill O'Reilly says he believes in God because he doesn't understand how tides and gravity work.

I don't know, therefore I know. Brilliant.

God becomes more like a Bento Box for the unexplained. If you don't know how something is possible, put it into the Bento Box until someone figures it out, then God's role becomes smaller.

The joke goes like this: An atheist and God are sitting at a bar. The atheist bets God that he can explain how God doesn't exist. God takes him up on the bet and says 'go ahead..' The atheist starts; 'First you take a bunch of dirt..' God interrupts, 'STOP!', 'Get your own dirt.'

Load Metric
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/

How much did they pay this guy to post these fake photos?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    I don't believe any of the space shit is a hoax but if we went to the moon like 50 years or whatever ago why has there not been a mission to go there since where a bunch of dudes just hop out of the space shuttle and blast selfies with high def cameras etc ? Shouldn't it have been easy enough to do by now.

Dude, the moon is 250,000 miles away. Since then they have never passed the Van Allen Radiation Belts which are 600-3700 miles away.

These tinfoil suit wearing people are hilarious. Yep we haven't made it 1/500th of the distance that we made it in 69-70.

It's probably much deeper than I described but how anyone is convinced they made it there based on the evidence provided is mind blowing.

The second I realized that Neil Armstrong butchered that "one small step..." quote on purpose I realized there was tomfoolery.

"It obviously is real because if we were in a studio we would have done a second take on that quote." Was already set up for when this was questioned.

But the dolts are so brain dead that almost no one points out how butchered that quote was and its played over and over.

Load Metric
    This is where I wish I could have a dupe account so I could type in...

#RenegadesDebunked

Load Metric
    Heard some guy talking the Moon landing hoaxes. He said the technology it would have taken to fake it the way it would have been faked didn't exist in 1969. He talked about frame rates that would have had to have been used, cameras weren't capable of then. He got into other things that I didn't understand.

My problem is that there is no way too keep this secret. Too many people involved to keep this quiet. Some of the smartest men in the world were involved with this. They would have figured it out if it were being faked. They would have talked, if not to the press, then to each other and family. Eventually it would have gotten out.

Some of the astronauts claim there they saw UFO's in space. They are going to say this and keep quiet about the moon landing hoax?

Also, did they also fake Apollo 13?

Load Metric
    Simple fact:

You have to be a complete mung to even question the Apollo 11 moonlanding or anyone involved with it.

Load Metric
    this thread might not be this sites most embarrassing moment since jasepgate but its up there.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: could not agree more.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Simple fact:

You have to be a complete mung to even question the Apollo 11 moonlanding or anyone involved with it.

That might be the dumbest post I've ever seen on this site. In case you are totally clueless OP is completely trolling with his dumb ass bull shit in this thread. If that is literally the first you've read about this subject then I can agree with you. He's trying to make extremely smart people look dumb with his idiotic points.

If you can't figure that out I feel sorry for you. Listen to pretty much anyone that has a brain talk about the subject. If you can debunk them you would be the first person I've ever seen do it close to properly.

It's super hard for me to even take you seriously when you believe that nothing is a conspiracy. And when you say someone is a name for questioning it? That should like never be your take as far as anything in any part of your life.

I'm all ears while you explain to me how they got through the Van Allen Belts. It's physically impossible.

Load Metric
    Since the odds of you people reading what I read is impossible here is a 7 minute video where a NASA scientist can't figure out how to get past the belts those fuckers breezed through in 1969 lmao.

Barring divine intervention (which I believe in) and somehow NASA knowing divine intervention would take place there is zero chance they got past those belts. There is zero chance they would ever send them on a suicide mission like that. We wanted to say we beat the Russkies. Why is this hard to explain. For as awesome of a person JFK was even he was fully on board with that lie when he said we'd do it 5 years before it happened. WHen lol the first person had even entered fucking ORBIT 4 years before that. Now its time to go an extra 250K miles. Just lol people.

Literally zero chance we got past the belts without magic folks. ZERO!

Load Metric
    Mung.

Load Metric
    There is this publication called Popular Science, it's been around for a while. You should check it out sometime when you're not too busy reading about conspiracy theories. http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/v...an-allen-belts

Also, where did I ever say I don't believe some things are a conspiracy? Like why the fuck does Druff allow you to make this place unreadable on a nightly basis? That shit right there is a Kennedy level conspiracy IMO.

Load Metric
    I've really tried to understand why Druff wants his name associated with this sort of mental illness (lets call it what it is) and for the life of me I cant come up with a viable answer.

It only gets worse, it never gets better.

Comments

vegas1369:

tony bagadonuts:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information