Thread: Duck Dynasty

Load Metric

Duck Dynasty

I know it is scripted reality, but it is the first show that has made me laugh out loud in a long time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On another note chip kelly is building the oregon ducks into a potential dynasty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    I know it is scripted reality, but it is the first show that has made me laugh out loud in a long time.
    Some of it is just so over-the-top stupid that it's hilarious. Who didn't see that wine they were making was going to be horrible?

I've seen about 4 episodes & laughed during every one. Not sure if this show can pass the test of time but it's pretty funny while it lasts.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Its not bad, the wifes are pretty hot somehow.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 11-08-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: didn't want to hijack thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Some of it is just so over-the-top stupid that it's hilarious. Who didn't see that wine they were making was going to be horrible?

I've seen about 4 episodes & laughed during every one. Not sure if this show can pass the test of time but it's pretty funny while it lasts.
    Last nights new episodes were hilarious.

Also, next week they steal their brothers sword and break it and the preview clip for next weeks show is hilarious.

If anyone is interested in a little redneck humor you can watch full episodes here.

Thread Information