Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: mike brown

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    The fact that a large consensus of the population believes that this 8 year veteran cop with no history of violence, and recent awards actually, just decided one random afternoon to murder this poor young innocent black kid in the street when the kid had his hands up and was begging for mercy is the most asinine thing Ive ever heard. I mean people truly believe thats what happened?

Just last night during the riots 2 people were shot in the crowd. Not by the police. They are now shooting each other. WTF? And there are reports out that the thugs were taking pot shots at the riot police, but the police never fired back. I heard that on a small local radio station this morning. How is

. Jesse Jackson not pronouncing this from a stage somewhere? I mean the blacks are shooting each other and the cops are standing by and doing nothing.
    that's what i say dude. these n#ggers are animals.

Comments

4BET: Finally we agree

Load Metric
    Why are people on all sides of an issue so quick to give an opinion without all the facts? No one knows exactly what happened. Once the investigation is over and it's determined how far away the officer was when he shot, we will have a better understanding of what occurred. I know as Americans we have to hate science, but I thought we were supposed to love forensics.

The only thing we really know is that the military vehicles and equipment need to be taken away from small town commando police departments.

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/18...6pLid%3D517103

The truth is slowly coming out. The thing is black people are so dumb that no matter how much evidence shows the truth it wont matter to them. Remember OJ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/18...6pLid%3D517103

The truth is slowly coming out. The thing is black people are so dumb that no matter how much evidence shows the truth it wont matter to them. Remember OJ?
    How stupid you are about O.J. Don't you know he went to prison in Utah to find the real person who murdered his wife and Ron Goleman or whatever the Jew's name was?

Jeez you are 1 dumb motherf#cker.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    When I heard that this unarmed guy was shot, basically in cold blood by the police. I was all for that community taking their pound of flesh from them dirty pigs.

But after seeing that scumbag nonchalantly and arrogantly walk out of that store with his prize box of cigars. I didn't care anymore.

Best all round solution would be the army taking out both the police AND rioting peasants.
    Honestly, I am having a hard time coming to a conclusion on this one.

Small town cops are frequently awful and abusive, and I could totally see them stepping over the line. Not necessarily because they're racist, but just because they feel like they are in power and nobody can or will stop them.

At the same time, this kid was definitely a thug and a piece of shit, and it's not a stretch to believe that he assaulted the police officer and went for his gun, especially if he was worried about being apprehended over what he did a few hours prior.

Whether the cop shot him unjustifiably or not, I can't feel bad that a piece of shit like that is no longer walking on this earth.
    I couldn't agree more, Micon is hanging from the blacks nuts on this issue, So bad I had to un follow him on twitter, He re tweets everything the nigs say
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Micon attacks me on twitter. He has his nose so far up the nigs ass its unreal, Does he think these nigs give 2 cents about a skinny jew? I wonder how he would feel if he owned a store in that area when the nigs rob his ass, Bryan Micon ‏@BryanMicon Aug 16
    @_4BET Jeff I pity you for being a racist asshole. You will only see what you want to see:

Comments

son of lockman: micon is a little d#ck #ss chewing b#ttlick.

Load Metric
    Bryan Micon ‏@BryanMicon Aug 14
    @_4BET you are a tough follower to lose, and I pity you for allowing your general racist nature to deny the facts. #OpFerguson will show u

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Honestly I did not click on this thread earlier because I thought it was about the NBA coach that keeps getting fired and rehired.

I actually stopped for gas in Ferguson MO a year ago for gas. You know the place is fucking shady when there is a hand written sign on the door of the store saying "We do not accept checks"

This is my only contribution to the story. Global Warming just got one human cooler.

Load Metric
    ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) –A suspect was shot and killed after showing a knife to an officer in North St. Louis, according to Chief Sam Dotson.
    Police confirmed that there was an officer involved in a shooting around 12:30 p.m. at McLaran Avenue and Riverview Drive in North St. Louis
    http://www.kmov.com/news/local/BREAK...271876701.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) –A suspect was shot and killed after showing a knife to an officer in North St. Louis, according to Chief Sam Dotson.
    Police confirmed that there was an officer involved in a shooting around 12:30 p.m. at McLaran Avenue and Riverview Drive in North St. Louis
    http://www.kmov.com/news/local/BREAK...271876701.html
    Here we go again, White cop black suspect?

Load Metric
    check your thread about your nephew getting shot for an xbox i broke this news like 15 minutes earlier also we need 2 people for the skatz ff league

Load Metric
    also this is about to happen

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    check your thread about your nephew getting shot for an xbox i broke this news like 15 minutes earlier also we need 2 people for the skatz ff league
    could you stop posting please?

Load Metric
    literally never happening and im eating string cheese right now you fucking faggot

Comments

DJ_Chaps: glassing poofs

Load Metric
    my sparkling water game is so real also

Comments

El Gallo: It truly is

Load Metric
    literally diluting that aranciata san pelly pelly with sparkling water cuz of the unnecessary sugar it is that real

Load Metric
    After watching that surveillance video all I can do is smile that this kid got ventilated minutes later. Fuck him.

Trayvon was a legit cause, because it was some gun nut projecting his insecurity and fear upon a kid doing absolutely nothing but talking to a girl on the damn phone.

Not this fucker. This fucker had it coming. That's the thing about being a thug. Most people are going to cower, but some are going to freak out and shoot you 6 times. The cop probably fucked up legally, but it's a win for the world. Sometimes you get lucky and murder the right dick.

Laughing at rap songs about how he never got to attend college. Kid graduated in August and was signed up for an HVAC course. Given his brazen criminality with no regard for the security cameras, I have to think that he never gets to show up to fix some grandma's AC who just cashed her SS check is a good thing.

The cops need to start wiping out some of the worthless white trash for cover. Start shooting some oxy popping lawn mower stealing hillbillies to balance their range.

Comments

RealTalk: spot on as usual

big dick: spot on indeed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    After watching that surveillance video all I can do is smile that this kid got ventilated minutes later. Fuck him.

Trayvon was a legit cause, because it was some gun nut projecting his insecurity and fear upon a kid doing absolutely nothing but talking to a girl on the damn phone.

Not this fucker. This fucker had it coming. That's the thing about being a thug. Most people are going to cower, but some are going to freak out and shoot you 6 times. The cop probably fucked up legally, but it's a win for the world. Sometimes you get lucky and murder the right dick.

Laughing at rap songs about how he never got to attend college. Kid graduated in August and was signed up for an HVAC course. Given his brazen criminality with no regard for the security cameras, I have to think that he never gets to show up to fix some grandma's AC who just cashed her SS check is a good thing.

The cops need to start wiping out some of the worthless white trash for cover. Start shooting some oxy popping lawn mower stealing hillbillies to balance their range.
    LOL

Load Metric
    I'm a massive hater of the police here in the UK. And that's all based on my own personal experience with the cunts (I've not got a criminal record)

But in the US they seem 10x worse, AND they carry guns. Fuck that!

So I actually think it's a good thing when the citizens fight back against these pigs. Because the fuckers believe they're above the very law they are there to uphold.

But as far as Mikey Brown goes - :LaterFag
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    What the fuck has badguy ever done to you?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Thread Information