Page 15 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    I was, in fact, the first investor in this & I have zero issues with anything. This is an experiment that has many levels to it.

I`m sure Jasep feels his name is worth way more than $5000 or any small amount he could conceivably hold back from investors. Not sure why we let this kind of shit derail this thread.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Jasep has proven that he is one of the most trustworthy guys on the boards and I have 100% confidence in him.
    Just like peterdc and fminc, and every other scammer that has taken you fools for a ride. You idiots just never learn.

Comments

shoeshine box: 2020 proves you spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Jasep has proven that he is one of the most trustworthy guys on the boards and I have 100% confidence in him.
    Just like peterdc and fminc, and every other scammer that has taken you fools for a ride. You idiots just never learn.

What do peterdc and fminc have to do with this? Even if jasep lost 100% of what I have in him I would still be up lifetime with these types of deals.

Why is everyone a fool or an idiot to you, and as your not an investor, why do you care?

Load Metric
    What do peterdc and fminc have to do with this?
    Because they were both "trustworthy" guys as well. Look how that turned out. This isn't rocket science. Not sure what you don't understand. As far as why I care, I don't. I've posted only a few times itt. I think it's hilarious you dumbasses keep getting ripped off. Maybe not you in particular, but it's extremely amusing watching the same people "invest" with random people they meet on the internet. More often than not, it ends badly. You guys could have already been ripped off, and you wouldn't even know it. Your plan is too just take his word for how much he wins/loses? You're a great businessman.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    ...and as your not an investor, why do you care?
    Tony, I have to laugh when you call yourself an investor. Be honest you're in for 250, that is just for social interaction and amusement.
    And be honest, you probably spend 250 on your banker dinners on the reg.
    Stop calling yourself an investor, it sounds ridiculous.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    ...and as your not an investor, why do you care?
    Tony, I have to laugh when you call yourself an investor. Be honest you're in for 250, that is just for social interaction and amusement.
    LOL neveragainaments.

You know what I mean. Anyone who puts money up in a BAP is an investor, whether it's a penny or a pound.

Load Metric
    Because they were both "trustworthy" guys as well. Look how that turned out. This isn't rocket science. Not sure what you don't understand. As far as why I care, I don't. I've posted only a few times itt. I think it's hilarious you dumbasses keep getting ripped off. Maybe not you in particular, but it's extremely amusing watching the same people "invest" with random people they meet on the internet. More often than not, it ends badly. You guys could have already been ripped off, and you wouldn't even know it. Your plan is too just take his word for how much he wins/loses? You're a great businessman.
    Any portfolio should be diversified, which for someone my age includes a small amount of risky investments with a good return potential.

It's not like I'm gambling the mortgage payment here dude and I've done pretty well on these things over all.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    If any of my investors are uncomfortable with arrangement they are more than welcome to contact me about it. I am very accessible and never want anyone to feel uncomfortable with me having their money.
    routine scam response. excuse after excuse. You have dodged legitamate questions. You made claim on a radio program that you owned property. I found 0 property records. The crazy old bat found eviction notice. What was date of eviction ?? You were arrested for fraud cases + identity theft. You have 0 poker results. You claim to be pro. Why did you collect money 30 days prior to starting ?? You played 10 days total after buyers paid 60 days ago. How many buyers from November run bought shares to projekt sep ?? skipped November tournaments with excuse. Ponzee scam ?? At current pace projekt sep will complete in june

Load Metric
    THEN STFU.

You make it obv you know nothing about poker or gambling every time you post on the topic.

Even if he never sends me another dime, I have profited.
    Tell me exactly how are we getting taken for a ride.

Stick to the BS threads, when it comes to gambling, only crap comes out of your mouth, nothing ever useful or ever correct,.

Quote Originally Posted by roper71 View Post
    If any of my investors are uncomfortable with arrangement they are more than welcome to contact me about it. I am very accessible and never want anyone to feel uncomfortable with me having their money.
    routine scam response. excuse after excuse. You have dodged legitamate questions. You made claim on a radio program that you owned property. I found 0 property records. The crazy old bat found eviction notice. What was date of eviction ?? You were arrested for fraud cases + identity theft. You have 0 poker results. You claim to be pro. Why did you collect money 30 days prior to starting ?? You played 10 days total after buyers paid 60 days ago. How many buyers from November run bought shares to projekt sep ?? skipped November tournaments with excuse. Ponzee scam ?? At current pace projekt sep will complete in june

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by roper71 View Post

I was curious too when I read about eviction when I clearly either read or heard you say you had a six figure mortgage. This seemed odd since you haven't had a job in quite a few years. I'd assume your ex wife had a job so the mortgage was thru her. Either way I wouldn't consider you a scammer from what I've observed. It wouldn't surprise me if anybody, and I mean anybody here turned out to be a scammer.

Load Metric

Any portfolio should be diversified, which for someone my age includes a small amount of risky investments with a good return potential.

It's not like I'm gambling the mortgage payment here dude and I've done pretty well on these things over all.
    None of that changes the fact that it is foolish and asinine to simply take somebody's word for it when it comes to an investment. Money will make a lot of people do things they wouldn't ordinarily do. I look forward to the next "XXXXXXXX scammed me!" thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    LOL neveragainaments.

You know what I mean. Anyone who puts money up in a BAP is an investor, whether it's a penny or a pound.

Yeah, but the gist of what he is saying is right,
    which makes Azzclown's posts even more moronic than they already are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Did you not even read my previous posts? I never said you were getting taken for a ride. I said you dumbfucks set up a system to where you could get taken for a ride, and not even know it. Do you know for a fact how much $ he makes every night? Fuck no you don't. Please go back to whining about your 3 figure roll on FTP, because you clearly lack reading comprehension skills, and many other things as well. Best bet would probably be kill yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Your investors invested in you because we trust you, enough said. Go concentrate on playing poker, getting better from your cold, and spending some time with your daughter. Fuck everyone else. You really shouldn't let random people derail you or even take up any of your time.(except Cmoney, but that's only because he's god) Goodluck buddy

I wish I would have kept rolling over my money with China because he is GOD and his poker skills are in inverse proportion to his ability to judge quarterbacks.
    LOLZ, actually they are very similar. I am in a keeper league and wound up with Colin and Peyton

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Did you not even read my previous posts? I never said you were getting taken for a ride. I said you dumbfucks set up a system to where you could get taken for a ride, and not even know it. Do you know for a fact how much $ he makes every night? Fuck no you don't. Please go back to whining about your 3 figure roll on FTP, because you clearly lack reading comprehension skills, and many other things as well. Best bet would probably be kill yourself.
    Eagerly awaiting your retort. Don't have one? That's ok. It's typical of you to pop up every now and then, get your colon shredded, then crawl back into your fucking hole. Next time you think about hitting the "Submit Reply" button, don't.

Everyone else can gargle Jasep's marbles all they want. But the fact is, more than a few people have brought this up. People who have no personal problems with him at all. Are they all just trolling? Try getting his nuts off your chin long enough to look at it without blinders on. Nobody has accused him of anything. They have said some things don't quite add up. Could this all just be coincidence? Of course. But how can you be sure they aren't? Oh right, right. You just took his word for it. Brilliant plan. Faggot.

Load Metric

Eagerly awaiting your retort. Don't have one? That's ok. It's typical of you to pop up every now and then, get your colon shredded, then crawl back into your fucking hole. Next time you think about hitting the "Submit Reply" button, don't.

Everyone else can gargle Jasep's marbles all they want. But the fact is, more than a few people have brought this up. People who have no personal problems with him at all. Are they all just trolling? Try getting his nuts off your chin long enough to look at it without blinders on. Nobody has accused him of anything. They have said some things don't quite add up. Could this all just be coincidence? Of course. But how can you be sure they aren't? Oh right, right. You just took his word for it. Brilliant plan. Faggot.
    Replying to your own posts now? Classy move....go find another thread to post in please.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Replying to your own posts now? Classy move....go find another thread to post in please.
    I"ll get on that as soon as you get all of Jasep's cum off your chin. I understand it will probably take awhile.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

LOL, yeah I'm obsessed w/you.
    You are seriously losing it.

The fact is, I've owned you on every gambling issue we've had..................
    #1 you don't even understand enough to realize this,
    # 2 you live online and I don't, you will get the last word every time.

Do you think one person was like
    "Gee, I was going to back Jasep, then I saw azzclown's post and ................."

No, so stop wasting your time. Jasep makes us $$$, you contribute nothing.

Just face it
    NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU

Thread Information