Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 01/12/2017 (Thursday night) *** $50 FREEROLL ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    i always disliked tmmlgay until this episode. don't know what it was but he completely flipped my opinion of him. gook is god
    Damn, TMMLK was on and he made NFL picks that he didn't post. I am a little poorer for missing this.

Credit Druff with creating the soft core fraud category with the pretty young FaceBook girls.

My tastes run a bit more hard core. Gonna dog Druff til the day he dies about Chad Elie.

Show was on a Thursday so anal sex Wednesdays can continue uninterrupted at home. Thanks Druff.

Load Metric
    I'll admit, I called in to say some shit to TMMLK but he was on point and I found it fun to talk to him, even if he's a lousy Canuck who likes DJT.

Khalwat is GOD. Sysop is God.

Comments

Pooh: laffer isn't god tho. laffer sucks.

MumblesBadly: Fuck off, Pooh-tits!

Tellafriend: he sucks mumble's dick

SysOp: offset
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    I'll admit, I called in to say some shit to TMMLK but he was on point and I found it fun to talk to him, even if he's a lousy Canuck who likes DJT.

Khalwat is GOD. Sysop is God.
    appreciate the love brother.

Load Metric
    Druff, hats off to ya for publicly correctin your opinion about the Moskowitz-Dalla kerfuffle. And for saying how you now realize why you think your initial opinion was biased.

Now if you could only say that about topics such as "fake news". Because the objective evidence is that there was *much* more fake news against the liberals/their policies than against conservatives/their policies.

Why do I say this? Because, according to a guy who make a lot of money running fake news websites, conservatives were far more likely to fall for stories bashing liberals/liberal policies *and* share them online/with their friends. And that higher response rate by conservatives prompted that guy to produce more *conservative* fake news stories than liberal ones.

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned
    http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechc...in-the-suburbs

And here is the hilarious thing: That guy is a *Democrat*.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Todd, just getting to the end of the show and I'm sorry but you stole from those people. You should have left all the money for the server that was allocated for the server regardless if they gave you the wrong amount. It wasn't your right to get a free meal and not have to tip on top of that and THEN get free money. Also saying the service was "okay" and not deserving of 20% vs 15% is semantics at this point, just leave the money if you can't get it back to the right parties. You werent cheated, the service wasn't horrible, the food was at least decent and the others had left money fully expecting it to go towards the bill and never your pocket.

You're usually spot on with stuff like this, but you are 100% wrong here. Also, for all the shit you gave PokerStars for donating funds when they caught an account doing something against the TOS, you just did the same thing but worse because you had an outlet to where the funds should have gone. Still think you're god Todd but there is 0 excuse for what you did if this story is true.

If the bill was 200 with 10people with a promise of 20% tip and I received 240 or even 260, I would have put my 20 in at least if it wasnt an outrageous amount. I wouldn't have tipped on top, but would have never taken the extra 20. I would have also used my card and gotten 2% cashback, but yea never take the money off the table. If it something like 320 and I know for a fact I won't ever see any of those people again, well then the server just hit the jackpot and I wouldn't pay my $20, but again that money should stay.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff said the server didn't deserve *40%*, dumbass!

LarryLaffer: im gonna offset. Because he's right this time. who takes money off the table. Druff and tipping is so much LOL

SysOp: agree with this

Hockey Guy: Obviously this is 100% correct.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Todd, just getting to the end of the show and I'm sorry but you stole from those people. You should have left all the money for the server that was allocated for the server regardless if they gave you the wrong amount. It wasn't your right to get a free meal and not have to tip on top of that and THEN get free money. Also saying the service was "okay" and not deserving of 20% vs 15% is semantics at this point, just leave the money if you can't get it back to the right parties. You werent cheated, the service wasn't horrible, the food was at least decent and the others had left money fully expecting it to go towards the bill and never your pocket.

You're usually spot on with stuff like this, but you are 100% wrong here. Also, for all the shit you gave PokerStars for donating funds when they caught an account doing something against the TOS, you just did the same thing but worse because you had an outlet to where the funds should have gone. Still think you're god Todd but there is 0 excuse for what you did if this story is true.

If the bill was 200 with 10people with a promise of 20% tip and I received 240 or even 260, I would have put my 20 in at least if it wasnt an outrageous amount. I wouldn't have tipped on top, but would have never taken the extra 20. I would have also used my card and gotten 2% cashback, but yea never take the money off the table. If it something like 320 and I know for a fact I won't ever see any of those people again, well then the server just hit the jackpot and I wouldn't pay my $20, but again that money should stay.
    Open your ears, knucklehead! Starting at about 6:46:28, Druff says he didn't deserve 40%.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I guess this conversation happened after I hung up (i got disconnected, usually I like to thank Druff for answering my call an stuff) but it was definitely during our conversation about tipping. What kind of a megalomaniac does this kinda shit? Your answer to the black jack tipping questions was just absurd. You're telling me that if you hit a black jack table for 10k from the 800 you sat with, you're not even giving $50 to the dealer (which is .5% of 10k)? If i pulled something like that, i'd be afraid the universe is going to right a wrong in the worst way possible.

shit. I tip poker dealers when I lose pots somtimes as a way to keep myself from tilting (if you wanna know why just ask me sometime, it really does work. it's like a swear jar)

JFC dude.

here:

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    I guess this conversation happened after I hung up (i got disconnected, usually I like to thank Druff for answering my call an stuff) but it was definitely during our conversation about tipping. What kind of a megalomaniac does this kinda shit? Your answer to the black jack tipping questions was just absurd. You're telling me that if you hit a black jack table for 10k from the 800 you sat with, you're not even giving $50 to the dealer (which is .5% of 10k)? If i pulled something like that, i'd be afraid the universe is going to right a wrong in the worst way possible.

shit. I tip poker dealers when I lose pots somtimes as a way to keep myself from tilting (if you wanna know why just ask me sometime, it really does work. it's like a swear jar)

JFC dude.

here:

I think BJ is a different story here tbh. Him not tipping or only tipping very little in BJ is fine on the basis that he is there to count vs have a good time with friends. He's not doing it for enjoyment. His stance of "well they make enough already" is bullshit, he should just say "I play BJ to make momey while counting and tipping cuts into that profit so I usually dont is fine". I think the reasoning for not doing it matters.

However, taking the money off the table from dinner that wasn't his is bullshit regardless of what the tip % is. He can choose not to pay his half because enough was left and he can't find the people who paid extra... but never take the money and pocket it. It was never his to begin with. Like I stated previously if the amount left is enough to cover the bill and agreed tip, then it's up to him if he wants to leave extra.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    i agree with handicapme on this, the people were still there, no?

hand them the extra money back or leave it to the server.

you should never pocket this money or gain it in this situation.

Comments

handicapme: :this.

Thread Information