Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Ask My Black Friend Anything

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    How are we supposed to keep any black people around here if you guys keep scaring them off?
    tie them to a tree
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    WTF Vwls, this thread was for Srsly's friend Marvin.

You can't just roll up in here, claim to be black, and take shit over.
    I love how white people like to claim they have some black in them somewhere down the ancestry road, and that makes them be able to speak for blacks. Or the ones who have a bi racial kid in their family so that makes them the 1st person to call someone out whenever they hear somethign that could be considered racist.

I grew up in a all black community, and I still live in a majority black neighborhood. My best friend is black, and I've always got along better with black people then white people or spics.

All that said i cant stand the white people who have never spent a day in the hood in their lives trying to act like white people shouldnt be racist. News flash everyone is racist. Mexicans hate Ricans. Blacks hate whites.

Unless you have personally dealt with racism or (reverse racism) you really cant talk for anyone. Try being the only white kid in the hood growing up. I can answer the questions alot better then someone who claims to have some black in them googling for answers to shit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

I love how white people like to claim they have some black in them somewhere down the ancestry road, and that makes them be able to speak for blacks. Or the ones who have a bi racial kid in their family so that makes them the 1st person to call someone out whenever they hear somethign that could be considered racist.

I grew up in a all black community, and I still live in a majority black neighborhood. My best friend is black, and I've always got along better with black people then white people or spics.

All that said i cant stand the white people who have never spent a day in the hood in their lives trying to act like white people shouldnt be racist. News flash everyone is racist. Mexicans hate Ricans. Blacks hate whites.

Unless you have personally dealt with racism or (reverse racism) you really cant talk for anyone. Try being the only white kid in the hood growing up. I can answer the questions alot better then someone who claims to have some black in them googling for answers to shit.
    Will you be my new black friend?

Load Metric

I don't! Since I mostly know white people I'd be in trouble if I hated them. Also, my parents are white.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    I have a question(s). Back when I was in college I was a server/waiter for like a year at a restaurant. There was a server there that had been there for years. He would always instruct the hostess to not sit black people in his area, because they did not tip.

Naturally, I would get the blacks. It was not that they did not tip, but time and again they usually under-tipped. For instance on a $50 tab they would leave a $5. Why do they do that?
    This stereotype is pretty much accurate, but only for the inner city black folks. It also holds true for most Mexicans as well as most Asians, but only the ones that still have an accent. I can also say this, and it's not racist cause I'm half Heeb, but older Jews from the South Florida area are horrible tippers. People from Wisconsin are also notoriously bad tippers, and they're mostly white.
    Hey dick head. I make over $200k a year. I buy $27 lobsters from Red Lobster. Enjoy your boat faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

This stereotype is pretty much accurate, but only for the inner city black folks. It also holds true for most Mexicans as well as most Asians, but only the ones that still have an accent. I can also say this, and it's not racist cause I'm half Heeb, but older Jews from the South Florida area are horrible tippers. People from Wisconsin are also notoriously bad tippers, and they're mostly white.
    Hey dick head. I make over $200k a year. I buy $27 lobsters from Red Lobster. Enjoy your boat faggot.
    You are the latest iteration of creepy ass stalkers. I guarantee your girlfriend you were so excited to show to NWP is getting lots of cock on the side.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

You are the latest iteration of creepy ass stalkers. I guarantee your girlfriend you were so excited to show to NWP is getting lots of cock on the side.
    Maybe if you didn't make such an ass of yourself people wouldn't make fun of you.

Load Metric
    Are you offended that Srsly uses you to prove to other people that he's not racist?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Are you offended that Srsly uses you to prove to other people that he's not racist?
    Ahem, I don't need a black friend to prove that I'm not a racist. It's not very convincing when white people claim to not be racist because they have a black friend. My black friend Marvin certainly isn't convinced, because he was apparently taken aback by some of the awful things said in this thread. He must be disappointed that I associate with this crowd.

Maybe I need to get a 2nd black friend so Marvin will understand that I'm not a racist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Ahem, I don't need a black friend to prove that I'm not a racist. It's not very convincing when white people claim to not be racist because they have a black friend. My black friend Marvin certainly isn't convinced, because he was apparently taken aback by some of the awful things said in this thread. He must be disappointed that I associate with this crowd.

Maybe I need to get a 2nd black friend so Marvin will understand that I'm not a racist.

I can't tell you how many times after somebody finds out that I'm gay that they'll tell me about how they have a gay friend. If somebody's sexual orientation or race is a consideration when becoming friends with somebody or a basis for a friendhsip, then you're probably a pretty shitty friend.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

too late SirslySirius you were born white and that makes you a racist

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    He must be disappointed that I associate with this crowd.
    And you're surprised that was his response?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I don't! Since I mostly know white people I'd be in trouble if I hated them. Also, my parents are white.
    In my High School days I started hanging around this Rican. I had always thought of all hispanics as the same, but hanging around him I learned how much they hate Mexicans. Its alot worse hatred then black/whites have for each other. I know my sample size is small but it shocked me. They all know the difference of each other also. I would go play ball with him at South Division High School and it was 100% hispanic. I was dumb enough to go. I see a black guy and I feel relieved like man someone i can relate to. Then this dark fuck starts speaking spanish, and Im like ok Im all by myself here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i've been around many blacks, and i've come into contact w/ a few that smell funky. how is black person smell achieved? is it because of improper ventalation when cooking, or just poor hygiene?
    I think Im more qualified to answer this then an actually black person, because they dont realize they stink.

I used to fuck alot of black girls and all my friends were black growing up, and I can tell you why they smell.

They cant wash their hair as often as white people, so they take less showers. They take a wash up instead. Im not joking im dead serious. If white peoples hair didnt have to be washed daily we wouldnt shower as often as we do.

They (not all of course) do daily wash ups, but dont clean their whole body. I still remember I used to fuck the black chick next door to me, and she had this strong smell down there, and one day Im driving and my boy is tucking his shirt in so I got a whiff and it was the exact same smell.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Can you ask Marvin why black people are predisposed to adult diabetes? Also what the fuck is this sickle cell anemia stuff?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

In my High School days I started hanging around this Rican. I had always thought of all hispanics as the same, but hanging around him I learned how much they hate Mexicans. Its alot worse hatred then black/whites have for each other. I know my sample size is small but it shocked me. They all know the difference of each other also. I would go play ball with him at South Division High School and it was 100% hispanic. I was dumb enough to go. I see a black guy and I feel relieved like man someone i can relate to. Then this dark fuck starts speaking spanish, and Im like ok Im all by myself here.
    Yeah there is a lot of hatred within the Hispanic community, being Latino and living with them I saw how they operated. It could be best summed up by a woman I knew from Chile telling me how she hated Mexicans, Colombians, Ricans, Hondurans, El Salvadorans, etc etc to where it would have just been easier for her to say she hated all non-Chilean hispanics. A lot of the old timer immigrants share the same attitude.

However if they are surrounded by blacks/whites/etc there will be some semblance of banding together. Some people are dicks but for the most part if you're Mexican and some dude is Honduran you don't really mess with each other when you are both outnumbered by outside forces.

Of course then you got nortenos vs surenos too so go figure.

Load Metric
    Miss Israel 2013: Yityish Aynaw becomes first ever Ethiopian-Israeli winner

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Yeah there is a lot of hatred within the Hispanic community, being Latino and living with them I saw how they operated. It could be best summed up by a woman I knew from Chile telling me how she hated Mexicans, Colombians, Ricans, Hondurans, El Salvadorans, etc etc to where it would have just been easier for her to say she hated all non-Chilean hispanics. A lot of the old timer immigrants share the same attitude.

However if they are surrounded by blacks/whites/etc there will be some semblance of banding together. Some people are dicks but for the most part if you're Mexican and some dude is Honduran you don't really mess with each other when you are both outnumbered by outside forces.

Of course then you got nortenos vs surenos too so go figure.
    Yeah when I first heard about this I thought it was a soccer thing for south americans and a baseball thing for Caribbeans but no they really hate each other.

Was the Chilean woman a native Chilean meaning an Indian, or was she more European with lighter skin and hair? My friend from Colombia says that in Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela the natives hate the Europeans for taking all their shit kinda like white Americans took the native americans shit. I guess that's part of the reason Hugo Chavez is so popular, isn't he native?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WHITE PEOPLE ARE BETTER AT SWIMMING THAN BLACK PEOPLE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    why don't you see black women w/ white guys as much as you see the opposite?

Thread Information