Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do Liberal Jewish people hate Republicans so much?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Because we have principles that extend beyond narrow self-interest.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopspam View Post
    Catholics tend to vote for Dems
    What????
    Is this a level or did I enter the twilight zone?
    Nope no Twilight Zone which is funnier yes Catholics are Pro Life across the board while Democrats are generally portrayed as ax murders of babys. On the flip side the Democrats bleeding hearts which apparently dont start beating till after they come out of their mommas twats according to their biology books are all for keeping murdering peices of shit alive for as long as possible. (Yes I find the irony of the counterbalance on the right as being pro life and believe in a 5 murders or less express line to the Death Chamber funny as well in some weird way).

Then again politicans in general are fucking hypocrits. Right claims to be for small government unless its in regards to who you fuck, marry and what you do in the privacy of your own home, while the left apparently wants to shove said private matters down peoples throats in public and while their at it demand that hard working Americans pay for lazy sluts who pop out 7-10 kids like a dog. (Im not against helping those in need but I have a major problem with encouraging said dependancy and not punishing those who continue to breed like an animal.. You have a kid and need help fine 2 ok but enough is enough. For a party so fucking determined and demanding free birth control and abortion on demand you dont see them determined and demanding said useage of birth control by those on welfare who cant bloody well afford the kids they have and continue to pop them out. Depo works, pills work fucking condoms work, although we know the black cock tends to chaff at their usage..).

The point is we cant sustain this shit and the likelyhood of a viable 3rd party coming to be is very much a real possibility as those independants who honestly are sick of the bullshit from both sides finally come together to form a populist party with similar beliefs to the Libertarian Party with touchs of some Republican Conservative values about sticking to what the federal governments job is and returning States powers back to them and letting the States handle with their own tax base what they need. What is good for NY isnt necessarily for Ohio or Florida, the federal cookie cutter answers are broken. As well as some Democratic older ideals of helping those in need with a hand up not a hand out for those who can get back on their feet and looking after those unable to work due to medical or other disabilities (legitimate).

Honestly Im soo sick of it all in the end I almost wish this country would split so the fighting can stop and then those who want to live one way can and those who dont can live elsewhere and maybe we can all get along.. This devisiveness in this country can not sustain itself. We truly are in a situation nearly as bad as before the Civil War with citizens even within states with very strong opinions for or against let along states among states (Watch Lincoln and you'll see the very similar fight over the passage of the 13th Amendment). It doesnt take a poltical genius to see that if things dont change somehow that they may change in a much more serious and dramatic fashion and we may not very much like the outcome when its all said and done.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Norman Podhoretz, the former editor of Commentary Magazine and a Republican Jew wrote a book a few years ago called, "Why are Jews Liberal?"
    A fairly interesting read. Here is a snippet he wrote for the WSJ.........

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...116901498.html

Load Metric
    I thinks it's pretty simple why Jews are predominantly liberal in their political views. Jews understand what it is to be oppressed - they are reminded constantly, if not by their religious habits (a faith that constantly recounts the suffering of the past), then by their mothers. ;o)

In all seriousness, anyone who truly understands what it is to be oppressed will never vote for a candidate who supports continued oppression for any group, even if that support is subtle, or by omission. This transcends any fiscal interests... as it should.

As a Republican "hating" Jew, I'm happy to answer any questions on this matter.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    I thinks it's pretty simple why Jews are predominantly liberal in their political views. Jews understand what it is to be oppressed - they are reminded constantly, if not by their religious habits (a faith that constantly recounts the suffering of the past), then by their mothers. ;o)

In all seriousness, anyone who truly understands what it is to be oppressed will never vote for a candidate who supports continued oppression for any group, even if that support is subtle, or by omission. This transcends any fiscal interests... as it should.

Why do liberal Jews hate Israel so much

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post

Why do liberal Jews hate Israel so much
    Because Israel is treating the Palestinians much like the Europeans treated the Jews for 2000 years.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Because Israel is treating the Palestinians much like the Europeans treated the Jews for 2000 years.
    In before Walter and his un educated comments sterio type all of Europe.
    Guess how many Europeans died for you and your people!

ASS HOLE.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

ASS HOLE.
    lmao

Load Metric

ASS HOLE.
    Would you say that the Allies in WW2 fought and died to-

a) Protect their home countries from invasion by the Nazis.

b) Save the Jews, who they didn't even know were being killed.

And back to Rollo's point, I think both sides are being retarded. The Israeli government are idiots for supporting the settlers outside of the 67 borders. With modern weaponry and sensors, they don't need the "buffer zone" that they once did. Everyone complains about our two party system in America. But Israeli's multi-party system, due to the need to build a coalition government, gives too much power to small extremist parties- who can make demands from the large parties in order to buy their support. The only sensible plan is to offer statehood to the West Bank, to offer the settlers places to live inside the 67 borders, and if they refuse, wish them good luck living in a foreign country.

Fun fact- The line of the Old Testament that promises Israel to the Jews was in my bar mitzvah portion. It's wedged right in between God instructing us to not fuck our sisters and to execute all fortune tellers. The whole chapter is insane. The flow of the text is like a 9 year old with ADD. The idea of it being written by an omniscient deity is laughable.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...20&version=NIV

On the other hand, the Palestinians in Gaza are fucking idiots for shooting rockets into Israel. Hamas is responsible for every dead kid in Gaza. They fight with the worst strategy and tactics in the history of warfare, and then count on the "will of Allah" to make up for it. Hamas was elected with a strong majority of the vote in Gaza, and there has been no popular effort to remove them from power. So I don't feel particularly sorry for the general population either. It is a horrible humanitarian situation, but until they stop being murdering assholes, I don't feel much of a need to help them. And fuck the rest of the Arab world for talking about their desperate "Palestinian brothers" while not doing a god damn thing to help them. The US gives over $700M per year to the Palestinians. Over the past decade, rich ass Saudi Arabia has given them $450M total.

Load Metric

ASS HOLE.
    lmao
    O deer I speld a cupla werds rong......

And you wrote just a pile of shit
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

lmao
    O deer I speld a cupla werds rong......

And you wrote just a pile of shit
    Now how about answering my question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

b) Save the Jews, who they didn't even know were being kille.
    a) almost Every one wants to protect there country

b) do you really think that all europeans dident notice Jewish people being collected by nazi's? ever read Ann Frank and do you think this was a isolated incident? I don't think most people knew the scope of nazi actions in Poland, but they knew it wasn't good!
    My home town is 40 min drive to Krakauer Poland and my grand father was a officer in the Slovak army and helped to protect many Jews.
    Your Welcome from him.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

b) Save the Jews, who they didn't even know were being kille.

b) do you really think that all europeans dident notice Jewish people being collected by nazi's? ever read Ann Frank and do you think this was a isolated incident? I don't think most people knew the scope of nazi actions in Poland, but they knew it wasn't good!
    My home town is 40 min drive to Krakauer Poland and my grand father was a officer in the Slovak army and helped to protect many Jews.
    Your Welcome from him.
    And he's welcome, from us.

Load Metric

ASS HOLE.

b) Save the Jews, who they didn't even know were being killed.

And back to Rollo's point, I think both sides are being retarded. The Israeli government are idiots for supporting the settlers outside of the 67 borders. With modern weaponry and sensors, they don't need the "buffer zone" that they once did. Everyone complains about our two party system in America. But Israeli's multi-party system, due to the need to build a coalition government, gives too much power to small extremist parties- who can make demands from the large parties in order to buy their support. The only sensible plan is to offer statehood to the West Bank, to offer the settlers places to live inside the 67 borders, and if they refuse, wish them good luck living in a foreign country.

Fun fact- The line of the Old Testament that promises Israel to the Jews was in my bar mitzvah portion. It's wedged right in between God instructing us to not fuck our sisters and to execute all fortune tellers. The whole chapter is insane. The flow of the text is like a 9 year old with ADD. The idea of it being written by an omniscient deity is laughable.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...20&version=NIV

On the other hand, the Palestinians in Gaza are fucking idiots for shooting rockets into Israel. Hamas is responsible for every dead kid in Gaza. They fight with the worst strategy and tactics in the history of warfare, and then count on the "will of Allah" to make up for it. Hamas was elected with a strong majority of the vote in Gaza, and there has been no popular effort to remove them from power. So I don't feel particularly sorry for the general population either. It is a horrible humanitarian situation, but until they stop being murdering assholes, I don't feel much of a need to help them. And fuck the rest of the Arab world for talking about their desperate "Palestinian brothers" while not doing a god damn thing to help them. The US gives over $700M per year to the Palestinians. Over the past decade, rich ass Saudi Arabia has given them $450M total.
    ALL OF THIS

+100

Load Metric

Your Welcome from him.
    What the fuck have Jews done for my country that we should be thankful for? You and DB are just stupid arrogant pricks who throw out the victim card from the comfort of there couch
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

What the fuck have Jews done for my country that we should be thankful for? You and DB are just stupid arrogant pricks who throw out the victim card from the comfort of there couch
    I meant Americans.

Load Metric

I meant Americans.
    o ic ........ in that case thank you for giving us to the russians and starting a reign of rape, terror, forced labour and communism that lasted for fifty years. get your facts straight stupid fat ass retard.
    your buddy winston Churchill had something to do with this as well
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

Where exactly did I throw out the victim card?

I don't participate in the Jewish community because I don't like the sense of victimhood.

So, in closing, eat a dick.

Load Metric

I don't participate in the Jewish community because I don't like the sense of victimhood.

So, in closing, eat a dick.
    3000 years of beautiful history from Moses to Sandy Koufax, YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M LIVING IN THE FUCKING PAST!

Oh, and Baron von Douchebag, have a second helping of dick on me.

Load Metric

So, in closing, i am a Jew when it is convenient for me.
    FYP
    all hail Hydra

Thread Information