Page 81 of 160 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    I have questioned Druff, China and Drexel for not coming out with info a bit earlier.

HOWEVER after reading this thread and responses, I do agree they are not at fault for us getting rolled.

The only people they would be at fault would be when Jasep was re-selling Drexel's shares since he was bowing out and if anyone bought the extra shares (believe me I was really close to buying them up).

The best idea going forward would be to pursue all remedies as a united front. Being pissed at anyone except jasep will not help end this matter, and always remember hindsight is 20/20.
    I sadly was one of those dumb fucks.
    me too

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The fucker begged for money to play live small stakes poker(which is probably not even beatable for more than minimum wage, at best, with a 5k roll) because he didn’t want to get a real job.
    I had no idea what living expense money he had access to and what other sources of income he had. He had mentioned other web businesses before, as well as other passive income. But the above quote, especially when considering he was supposed to have been playing at a 40/60 split in backers' favor, really puts it all in perspective.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Is Jasep the only degen gambler that is so fucking lazy that even when he's given money he can't be bothered to go out and gamble.

Name:  erick_closeup.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  210.6 KB

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd View Post

Druff proly doesn't want to do emergency radio b/c it would turn into an 8-10 hour marathon but if he waits till teusday night it could be longer lol esepcially if Drexel is going to be on too

You may have missed it in the previous post by Brandon...He resigned from radio....so I doubt he will be on with Druff on Tuesday
    In that post Drexel was talking about resigning from VPR, not PFA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    to have numerous posters (and not trolls) have the audacity to say "maybe we should look at drexel" and then I read 5 pages further and no one responds or felt the need to respond. Cmon.
    As someone who was once a Brandon skeptic, having called him "shady", among other things. I have recently changed my mind. Not because of anything he has said to me, as I have only briefly conversed with him, but things that others have said about him. If people that I know and trust, know and trust him, that says a lot to me. I'm not even trying to change anybody's mind, but as someone who has openly been critical of him, I feel the need to share the opposite end of it now. I'm not saying I want the guy to babysit my kids, but I think he is solid.
    I too voiced some concerns about Brandon during the break up of DD when he was siding with Micon. I pointed to the situation with Julia specifically and even referred to him as a sociopath at that time.

I think it may have been during his marathon farewell show that he addressed the Julia thing and expressed remorse about the way he treated her. He also mentioned that he had since apologized and became friends with her. This along with just getting to know him a little better through listening to him talk about his life and feelings about poker and other things on radio changed my mind about him.

I now and have for some time believed Brandon to be a good guy who will go above and beyond for those he considers to be good friends. This is an admirable quality and one that I look for in my own real life friends.

Rest assured Brandon, anybody who listened to you on LLPR knows how much pain and disappointment this situation has caused you and cannot possibly think you are in any way responsible. I hope that you will not completely withdraw from the community after this is resolved. Many of us enjoy listening to you on radio and its pretty clear that you enjoy doing it too. Dont throw it away because of one sick individual.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    it's a territorial thing, Jasep didn't want anyone else muscling in on his turf

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

It is one thing to be a opportunist scammer and roll members in this forum for a stake but to steal from kids... It takes the sociopathy to a new level. I dont think even Peter DC would roll children.
    I'm starting to agree with this assesment. Assuming those funds are missing this seems like it was premeditated considering he scrambled to put it all together and came up with the idea in the first place. I also recall him griping on air that more guests weren't making donations. He may have seen this as a chance to make five-figures when he put it together.

But this is what sociopaths/psychopaths do, they fool people and leave a trail of scorched earth and burnt bridges once the gig is up, and if he stole from that charity than he fooled me, and pretty much everyone else, really good.
    now i dont feel so dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    He is in a doomsday bunker right now from death threats
    So he is confirmed to be on the run? Has anyone contacted his family, his girlfriend or any other assosciates?
    Driving directions to Mexico
    This route has tolls.

Rhode Island
    1. Head east on Stone Gate Dr toward Elna St
    0.1 mi
    2. Take the 2nd right onto Himes St
    0.3 mi
    3. Turn right onto RI-102 N/Ten Rod Rd
    Continue to follow RI-102 N
    10.2 mi
    4. Turn left onto RI-102 N/Victory Hwy
    0.9 mi
    5. Merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to Westerly/Connecticut
    Passing through Connecticut
    Entering New York
    142 mi
    6. Slight right onto I-95 S/Cross Bronx Expy (signs for Geo Washington Bridge/S Interstate 678/Whitestone Bridge)
    Continue to follow I-95 S
    5.4 mi
    7. Continue onto Interstate 95 Upper Level S
    Entering New Jersey
    2.5 mi
    8. Continue onto Interstate 95 Express S
    2.9 mi
    9. Merge onto I-95 S/New Jersey Turnpike S (signs for US-46/Newark)
    Partial toll road
    4.7 mi
    10. Slight left toward I-95 S
    0.5 mi
    11. Merge onto I-95 S
    Toll road
    7.2 mi
    12. Take exit 14 to merge onto I-78 W toward US-1/US-9/US-22/Newark Airport
    Toll road
    1.7 mi
    13. Slight left onto Interstate 78 Express W
    Partial toll road
    9.3 mi
    14. Merge onto I-78 W
    Partial toll road
    Entering Pennsylvania
    126 mi
    15. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 81/Harrisburg and merge onto I-81 S
    Passing through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia
    Entering Tennessee
    526 mi
    16. Take exit 1B to merge onto I-40 W toward Knoxville
    53.3 mi
    17. Slight left onto I-75 (signs for Chattanooga)
    83.4 mi
    18. Take exit 2 to merge onto I-24 W toward Chattanooga/Birmingham
    6.2 mi
    19. Slight left to stay on I-24 W
    Entering Georgia
    11.0 mi
    20. Take exit 167 on the left to merge onto I-59 S toward Birmingham
    Passing through Alabama
    Entering Mississippi
    285 mi
    21. Slight left to stay on I-59 S (signs for Laurel/New Orleans)
    Entering Louisiana
    160 mi
    22. Take exit 1A to merge onto I-12 W toward Hammond
    85.6 mi
    23. Merge onto I-10 W

Entering Texas
    190 mi
    24. Keep left at the fork
    277 mi
    25. Take exit 572 to merge onto I-35 S toward Laredo
    146 mi
    26. Take exit 8 toward TX-20 Loop/World Trade Bridge
    1.2 mi
    27. Merge onto TX-20 Loop W
    1.4 mi
    28. Continue onto World Trade Bridge
    Entering Mexico
    1.1 mi
    29. Continue onto World Trade Bridge
    0.5 mi
    30. Continue onto Camino al Puente Internacional Comercio Mundial
    3.4 mi
    31. Continue onto Nuevo Laredo-Reynosa
    6.6 mi
    32. Continue onto Carretera Federal 2
    13.0 mi
    33. Take the ramp to Carretera Nacional/MX-85
    279 ft
    34. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Carretera Nacional/MX-85
    31.6 mi
    35. Slight left onto Carretera Federal 85D S/Mexico 85D S
    75.2 mi
    36. Continue onto Sabinas Hidalgo - Monterrey
    3.1 mi
    37. Slight right to merge onto 1610
    23.7 mi
    38. Keep right at the fork and merge onto Saltillo - Monterrey Cuota
    17.8 mi
    39. Slight left toward Saltillo - Zacatecas/Zacatecas - Saltillo/Mexico 54D
    32.8 mi
    40. Continue straight onto Saltillo - Zacatecas/Zacatecas - Saltillo/Mexico 54D
    Continue to follow Saltillo - Zacatecas/Mexico 54D

174 mi
    41. Exit onto Zacatecas Boquilla de Abajo-Villa de Cos
    2.3 mi
    42. Turn right to stay on Zacatecas Boquilla de Abajo-Villa de Cos
    24.9 mi
    43. Turn right
    10.4 mi
    44. Slight left
    1.8 mi
    45. Turn left
    5.3 mi

Mexico
    Not during SB sunday... Got to re-update that GPS braj.

These are my neck of the woods now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post
    I too voiced some concerns about Brandon during the break up of DD when he was siding with Micon. I pointed to the situation with Julia specifically and even referred to him as a sociopath at that time.

I think it may have been during his marathon farewell show that he addressed the Julia thing and expressed remorse about the way he treated her. He also mentioned that he had since apologized and became friends with her. This along with just getting to know him a little better through listening to him talk about his life and feelings about poker and other things on radio changed my mind about him.

I now and have for some time believed Brandon to be a good guy who will go above and beyond for those he considers to be good friends. This is an admirable quality and one that I look for in my own real life friends.

Rest assured Brandon, anybody who listened to you on LLPR knows how much pain and disappointment this situation has caused you and cannot possibly think you are in any way responsible. I hope that you will not completely withdraw from the community after this is resolved. Many of us enjoy listening to you on radio and its pretty clear that you enjoy doing it too. Dont throw it away because of one sick individual.

I thought drexel was the devil for a time, during the dark days of the DD Purging of the Witteles and thereabout. I don't think anything like that anymore, and haven't for quite a while. Radio drexel is awesome, obv, but I think real life drexel is probably also pretty awesome.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Is Jasep the only degen gambler that is so fucking lazy that even when he's given money he can't be bothered to go out and gamble.
    I think too many people are thinking Jasep is the laziest guy in the world. He may be lazy but he isn't that fucking lazy. The guy put in a lot of time on his website and was extremely reliable when it came to radio. He was just fucking broke and needed the BAP money for living expenses imo. He just didn't have the money to play so he made up excuse after excuse. Trust me, he wishes he was playing.

Load Metric
    well, i dont pay attention to this site for a few days and look what happens.

jasep should have gotten a gun and became a crack dealer. alot better and easier than stealing from kids and friends.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

As someone who was once a Brandon skeptic, having called him "shady", among other things. I have recently changed my mind. Not because of anything he has said to me, as I have only briefly conversed with him, but things that others have said about him. If people that I know and trust, know and trust him, that says a lot to me. I'm not even trying to change anybody's mind, but as someone who has openly been critical of him, I feel the need to share the opposite end of it now. I'm not saying I want the guy to babysit my kids, but I think he is solid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Per Jasep, and this was his word without me ever seeing proof, the only person that cashed out of the poker room was Beebs.
    This is not accurate. After the ironman podcast and some correspondence with Jasep where I told him I would prefer to donate directly (and get the appropriate tax receipts), I cashed out $139 from the room and Jasep sent it to me via paypal.

That doesn't explain the other missing thousands, but for the sake of trying to help identify the correct amount of missing money I figured I'd disclose that.
    you were the smart one, i pointed out to Belly Buster in a PM that the whole charity event was handled incorrectly and everyone that donated should have been listed and sent a thank you letter or reciept for a tax deduction by the foundation

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I also gotta say, even though I gave him as much shit as anyone on here, I kindaaaaaa wish 6tp could post in this thread.
    Agreed.

The fact is that had jasep stayed out of any beef with STP then this situation may have at least been delayed.

This was a house of cards that was inevitably going to come down, but the STP expose was the beginning of the end.
    dont forget STP had his own ongoing "cash gifting" scam and turned out to be a psyco nut job that burned Druff on the way out, the only reason STP looked into Jasep was for revenge for stuff posted about him on VPR

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

I think the point of this is that he hasn't been in a short term bind.

He has been struggling for awhile, it lends more credence to the fact that this was pre-meditated.

Even though he wasn't as good at it as Peter, I think it is coming more into light that he is a long-term low grade scammer.
    Basically what I was alluding to as well. He is the 2013, internet version of the guy who crashes on your couch for 3 months, borrows your car all the time, and never pays for rent or gas. It's low level shit, but after time it adds up. The charity thing is still fucked up, but I don't think it was a mastermind trying to steal, it was his newest way to make rent and child support that just happened to present itself.
    if anyone though he was going to use the BAP money for personal expenses they never would have joined in imo

Druff proly doesn't want to do emergency radio b/c it would turn into an 8-10 hour marathon but if he waits till teusday night it could be longer lol esepcially if Drexel is going to be on too

You may have missed it in the previous post by Brandon...He resigned from radio....so I doubt he will be on with Druff on Tuesday
    first of all Brandon owes it to the community to make a special appearance or at least call in due to his partnership with Jasep and his involvement in the BAP,
    secondly he has quit radio a few times before and always comes back, one hopes this will be the case again
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 02-03-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Load Metric
    first of all Brandon owes it to the community to make a special appearance or at least call in due to his partnership with Jasep and his involvement in the BAP
    He called in and talked on the LLPR show, which is archived. He has also come on here and posted a lot about that. Until more facts are uncovered, what more is there to say?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    first of all Brandon owes it to the community to make a special appearance or at least call in due to his partnership with Jasep and his involvement in the BAP
    He called in and talked on the LLPR show, which is archived. He has also come on here and posted a lot about that. Until more facts are uncovered, what more is there to say?
    Todd is god

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Anyone putting any blame on Drexel in all of this has the mental capacity of a retarded chimp. The fact that this was a roll over for him was frankly none of anyone's business. He doesn't need to spell that out for anyone. Just because you saw that he invested in this shouldn't be a fucking signature of approval by the mighty Zod that you should blindly do the same. We are all fucking adults here. We all CLEARLY knew Jasep was broke when he put this thread up. Take some fucking responsibility for your actions instead of trying to find someone else, beside Jasep, to pin the blame on. Fucking children.

And Drex... Like Tony said earlier, 5 pages flies by in threads like this. I think I'm 13 pages behind your post and am just seeing it now. Don't listen to any of the dipshits trying to pin any blame on you in this.

That's right suck it! Suck his dick real gooood, don't forget play with the balls and work his shaft...... Don't you have a website to mod? %3 of a billion $$$$$ is a lot of potential money in your pocket lol.

Brandon the butt hurt asking for his dick to be sucked and the lol minions line up on there knees 1369 in the front of the line...... He wrights a bunch of poor me and I'm done shit and every one falls to there knees.

To much I'm a poor victim and not enough I should have said somthing earlier, which is consistent with him putting himself first when the shit comes down the pipe,

Also druff was so insistent to make every one whole during the Templar scam and not this one I c very little differance here other than druff trying to escape any blame. There is definatly somthing fishy going on here and the stink leads to Druff, Brandon and posable Vegas 1369 you all were cryptically silent about this until way late.

Flame away fag's
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Anyone putting any blame on Drexel in all of this has the mental capacity of a retarded chimp. The fact that this was a roll over for him was frankly none of anyone's business. He doesn't need to spell that out for anyone. Just because you saw that he invested in this shouldn't be a fucking signature of approval by the mighty Zod that you should blindly do the same. We are all fucking adults here. We all CLEARLY knew Jasep was broke when he put this thread up. Take some fucking responsibility for your actions instead of trying to find someone else, beside Jasep, to pin the blame on. Fucking children.

And Drex... Like Tony said earlier, 5 pages flies by in threads like this. I think I'm 13 pages behind your post and am just seeing it now. Don't listen to any of the dipshits trying to pin any blame on you in this.

That's right suck it! Suck his dick real gooood, don't forget play with the balls and work his shaft...... Don't you have a website to mod? %3 of a billion $$$$$ is a lot of potential money in your pocket lol.

Brandon the butt hurt askers for his dick to be sucked and the lol minions line up on there knees 1369 in the front of the line...... He wrights a bunch of poor me and I'm done shit and every one falls to there knees.

To much I'm a poor victim and not enough I should have said somthing earlier, which is consistent with him putting himself first when the shit comes down the pipe,

Also druff was so insistent to make every one whole during the Templar scam and not this one I c very little differance here other than druff trying to escape any blame. There is definatly somthing fishy going on here mad the stink leads to Druff, Brandon and posable Vegas 1369 you all were cryptically silent about this until way late.

Flame away fag's
    writes

their

Too much

difference

something

and that's just a start...

Load Metric

Brandon the butt hurt askers for his dick to be sucked and the lol minions line up on there knees 1369 in the front of the line...... He wrights a bunch of poor me and I'm done shit and every one falls to there knees.

Also druff was so insistent to make every one whole during the Templar scam and not this one I c very little differance here other than druff trying to escape any blame. There is definatly somthing fishy going on here mad the stink leads to Druff, Brandon and posable Vegas 1369 you all were cryptically silent about this until way late.

Flame away fag's
    writes

their

Too much

difference

something

Lol English is my fourth language and I can read my post and all other posts just fine you seem to have the problem. You can't figure it out? It has to be perfect for you to comprehend? Is this a standard nerd comment when you got shit nothing to say?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

writes

their

Too much

difference

something

Lol English is my fourth language and I can read my post and all other posts just fine you seem to have the problem. You can't figure it out? It has to be perfect for you to comprehend? Is this a standard nerd comment when you got shit nothing to say?
    No I thought I would just respond to your second rate trolling with some of my own.

I am glad I was able to provide you with a small bit of how we all feel while reading your posts.

Load Metric

Flame away fag's
    writes

their

Too much

difference

something

tnx for the cliffs there was no way I was going to read more of his drivel
    the Baron has gone over the edge

Load Metric

No I thought I would just respond to your second rate trolling with some of my own.

I am glad I was able to provide you with a small bit of how we all feel while reading your posts.
    O I see I am ok with this, carry on. Nothing you or the other fags like you say will hurt my widddle feewings ever.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    this thread must be doing wonders for PFA site traffic, the only reason it's not the most viewed thread is Yebsite stuck on viewbot on a couple obscure threads

PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)
    Started by Jasep, 12-08-2012 12:57 AM

Replies: 1,618
    Views: 56,428

There are currently 88 users browsing this forum. (23 members & 65 guests)
    Rollo Tomasi, abrown83, Baron Von Strucker, chinamaniac, cmoney, danzo, DirtyB, DJ_Chaps, Fergie72, Hockey Guy, Hurdleking, JoeU, lewfather, Mdwst Hstlr, nunbeater, pikachar, PLOL, Sandwich, tamiller866, tony bagadonuts, Vwls, Wiganer, zealanddonk

Thread Information