Page 77 of 160 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    The blame still lies on the person buying extra shares. I'm just pointing out a fact.

If your neighbor sees your garage door open and knows you're away on vacation. They aren't at fault when someone steals your lawn mower....however the fact is they could have prevented it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Blaming the victim is very productive. So my catholic friends tell me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://podcastvegas.com is down right now.

However, it might be the registrar FastDomain, which also seems to be having problems at the moment.

http://whois.fastdomain.com/

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    That Jewdonk wannabe!

Assuming that phone number is long DD.

server!
    Still works and jaseps voice on-message

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyOrr View Post
    That Jewdonk wannabe!

Assuming that phone number is long DD.

server!
    Still works and jaseps voice on-message
    did you sign up for web design or the pirated media option?

Load Metric
    I know there has been some speculation about this.

Jasep is on probation for 2 years since 9/20/2012.

It would be unfortunate to have his probation officer become aware of this thread.

Also Jasep was defended by a Public Defender, that's a sign he has been in rough shape dating back to when he was originally arrested in February 2011.

Last but not least he had three separate failure to appears for this one court case. ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

However, it might be the registrar FastDomain, which also seems to be having problems at the moment.

FastDomain
    We had a UPS malfunction in our data center, which caused much of our network to go down. We are working diligently to bring it up soon.

Load Metric
    Summarizing.

We are now told according to Druff, on Dec 8, Druff, China and Drexel discussed things and concluded Jasep was likely broke. The same day Jasep starts a BAP on this site where Jasep pretty much says he is broke or close to broke at least so afar as poker roll is concerned. Druff has previously told us he wasn't really paying attention but Jasep had a good rep so he let it go when asked. Drexel is identified in the BAP as the lead investor for $1050 of the $5000 as the BAP is offered and that he wants to be remain the largest investor - according to Jasep, not disputed or corrected by Drexel. Looks like Drexel is trying to help his partner Jasep - not surprising really - unless you knew what Druff, China and Drexel were discussing privately. Drexel is known publicly to be a partner with Jasep and also with China. But we now know that Drexel had already decided to quit the partnership and was only hanging on because of China. Drexel has now also told us that Jasep owed him $600 and that got rolled into the BAP as debt. Drexel tells us he believes Jasep had the $600 at that time and Kevin is his witness. So Drexel both believes Jasep is broke and has the $600. Drexel explains that broke means different things to different people. Also we now have found out that other people bought into this BAP by rolling in debt. Drexel has also told us that he has requested a cash-out of the same $600. We understand this payout is pending and might still go through. It isn't clear where the funds for this payout would come from, but if Drexel believes Jasep is broke, then the funds most likely have to come from other investor funds. This sounds like asking for and receiving the proverbial robbing Peter to pay Paul. We also understand that Drexel came forward with much more details on this whole issue the day after the payout was submitted. We have never been told if Drexel paid the other $450. We have been told that the investors were offered the opportunity to buy additional shares, presumably replacing investors that had withdrawn and that some agreed to do so.

Little by little we are funding out what has happened here.

Load Metric
    I know there has been some speculation about this.

Jasep is on probation for 2 years since 9/20/2012.

It would be unfortunate to have his probation officer become aware of this thread.

Also Jasep was defended by a Public Defender, that's a sign he has been in rough shape dating back to when he was originally arrested in February 2011.

Last but not least he had three separate failure to appears for this one court case. ...

Please tell me you can find out who the probation officer is or how to locate them. I have off monday (planning on causing major liver damage tomorrow night for the game, if I can beat this cold I have right now) and would love to have a chat with his probation officer and give him/her a nice clear picture of what has happened here. I will gladly do this with my free time as I'll prob be hungover or still sick and have the day off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    Summarizing.

We are now told according to Druff, on Dec 8, Druff, China and Drexel discussed things and concluded Jasep was likely broke. The same day Jasep starts a BAP on this site where Jasep pretty much says he is broke or close to broke at least so afar as poker roll is concerned. Druff has previously told us he wasn't really paying attention but Jasep had a good rep so he let it go when asked. Drexel is identified in the BAP as the lead investor for $1050 of the $5000 as the BAP is offered and that he wants to be remain the largest investor - according to Jasep, not disputed or corrected by Drexel. Looks like Drexel is trying to help his partner Jasep - not surprising really - unless you knew what Druff, China and Drexel were discussing privately. Drexel is known publicly to be a partner with Jasep and also with China. But we now know that Drexel had already decided to quit the partnership and was only hanging on because of China. Drexel has now also told us that Jasep owed him $600 and that got rolled into the BAP as debt. Drexel tells us he believes Jasep had the $600 at that time and Kevin is his witness. So Drexel both believes Jasep is broke and has the $600. Drexel explains that broke means different things to different people. Also we now have found out that other people bought into this BAP by rolling in debt. Drexel has also told us that he has requested a cash-out of the same $600. We understand this payout is pending and might still go through. It isn't clear where the funds for this payout would come from, but if Drexel believes Jasep is broke, then the funds most likely have to come from other investor funds. This sounds like asking for and receiving the proverbial robbing Peter to pay Paul. We also understand that Drexel came forward with much more details on this whole issue the day after the payout was submitted. We have never been told if Drexel paid the other $450. We have been told that the investors were offered the opportunity to buy additional shares, presumably replacing investors that had withdrawn and that some agreed to do so.

Little by little we are funding out what has happened here.
    You're retarded.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

FastDomain
    We had a UPS malfunction in our data center, which caused much of our network to go down. We are working diligently to bring it up soon.
    Bring what up, a coming soon page? LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    You're retarded.
    Somebody has been reading ...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...Arguing-on-PFA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    You're retarded.
    Somebody has been reading ...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...Arguing-on-PFA
    Where do you think I got it from. SS is GOD

Load Metric
    I need to clarify something here.

I keep seeing people blame Brandon for this, and that's really bothering me.

Brandon is not deserving of any blame in this situation.

Some are asking, "Why didn't Brandon alert Druff to this situation a long time ago?"

He actually did. So did Chinamaniac.

However, the information they had back then was FAR less than what we have today.

Right when PROJEKT:SEP started (December 8), both China and Brandon explained their concerns to me.

Their concerns at the time involved the following factors:

1) Jasep's cell phone number seemed to be rapidly changing, and his reasoning behind it (he broke his iPhone) did not seem to make sense.

2) Jasep gave up his own place and claimed he moved in with his girlfriend.

3) Jasep was being evasive regarding transferring control of VPR's finances to Chinamaiac.

We spoke about this on the phone, and concluded that Jasep was likely broke. We felt that he had to give up his place because he could no longer afford it, and maybe even sold his iPhone and got some cheapo phone in order to save money.

However, he had already admitted to basically being broke in both the original post of this thread, as well as his own radio show. PROJEKT:SEP seemed to be a last-ditch attempt at building a bankroll, basically starting from nothing. We thought all of the investors understood that, so we didn't see the value of humiliating Jasep with revealing the fact that he was so broke that he had to give up his place and his phone. And again, we didn't have proof of this. Jasep claimed that his phone was simply in the process of being replaced, and that he moved in with his girlfriend because their relationship had progressed to more serious. If we had publicly accused him of being flat broke, he could have easily made excuses that we wouldn't have been able to disprove, and we would have looked like assholes.

Regarding VPR, again that was a red flag, but they did not have any proof that he had done anything wrong. Until it became VERY clear that he was intentionally dodging visibility into the finances, Brandon and China would have looked like assholes accusing him of anything. Indeed, he did most of the work on VPR, so it wasn't outrageous to believe he would have taken control of the finances, even if that wasn't the original agreement.

We all agreed that we simply did not have enough evidence to make such grave accusations against him, and that quietly investigating it behind the scenes was the better play. All of the "gotcha" evidence came to light very recently. That's what led us to come forward with what we knew.

Furthermore, it appeared that the money was already collected. If it was a scam, the money was likely gone. If it was not a scam, it would still be there. There didn't seem to be much in between. We did not know at the time about the "double selling", which didn't seem possible because everyone knew who had bought pieces (or so we thought). This also contributed to our decision to keep quiet until we had conclusive evidence that we could feel comfortable presenting. Remember, these were serious allegations that would likely damage his name forever, so we didn't want to take public accusations lightly.

So please do not blame Brandon for this. It was a joint decision to investigate quietly and wait until we really had the proper amount of evidence to come forward and accuse him of being a scammer.

At the time PROJEKT:SEP started, we did NOT know any of the following:

- That Jasep had an identity theft conviction where the mother of his daughter was the victim

- That there was any reason to believe he had ripped off the 22Q foundation

- That he had double-sold any shares

- That the VPR server was $4.95/month and being reported as $120/month

- That he he was secretly trying to sell VPR behind the scenes

- That he would react with such panic when someone would attempt to come watch him play

- That his prior "restaurant ownership" appears to be simply working at his brother's restaurnts

- That he had been surviving off of borrowing from friends like Tim Byrd for quite some time

These are all things that came out recently.

In hindsight, it is easy to say, "You should have said something earlier" (knowing now that he was guilty), but that decision was much tougher when it was just a moderate suspicion based on very circumstantial evidence.

Finally, what about Brandon's $600? Should he have mentioned that it was simply passing a debt into shares? Perhaps, but this is the sort of thing you only think about after-the-fact. I guarantee that Brandon was not trying to cover anything up or freeroll off of other people's cash. He just figured it was an automatic that, if Jasep transfers debt into BAP shares, Brandon can take credit for having $600 in BAP shares. Brandon never vouched for this BAP or encouraged people to invest in it. His investment in it should not automatically be considered an endorsement. Furthermore, having $4400 in cash and $5000 in cash is basically the same thing in a BAP like this. It's not like it made a major difference in the amount of money he had to play with. Also, since its likely he barely played at all, but rather stole all of the money, this likely had zero impact on the final result.

I hope that the blame against people other than Jasep can end, and we can move on trying to track him down and force him to deal with this situation.
    You let this happen in your house?? Don't feel bad though you should be thanked....and appoligise to as well.

And Brandon should be championed for what? a well run busness? Keeping track of funds he campaigned for?
    Trying to get his money back first? For finally posting almost one month after this shit got started?
    You vouch %100 for Drexel ? << Carefull these haven't gon so well for you lately

You have contradicted your self as well dosent look good either.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Another interesting tidbit.

While Jasep may have worked in the family business.

I see no proof that he actually owned any restaurant.

His brother was the business registrant with Fatty McGee's Restaurant Inc.

Feast or Famine his brother was listed as the President, but somebody entirely different was listed as the Registrant.

Load Metric
    I love seeing any abrown83 post in a matter like this, but I wonder if there really is anything else out there that can be found out about Jasep. I'm guessing most of everything is out in the open already.

Load Metric
    I also gotta say, even though I gave him as much shit as anyone on here, I kindaaaaaa wish 6tp could post in this thread.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I love seeing any abrown83 post in a matter like this, but I wonder if there really is anything else out there that can be found out about Jasep. I'm guessing most of everything is out in the open already.

Important to stay on Mr. Brown's good side IMO.

and Adamantium as well obv.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BuSTMeANuT View Post

The scumbag whose nuts you have been juggling with your toncils turned out to be a thief after all. Maybe you won't send money to people you have never met before? Doubt it. If you were dumb enough to send this fat fuck $ you have shit for brains and that is something that will never change.
    Sep came on these forums full on and many........most of the members adopted him as a trusted member and any one who questioned his integrity was assaulted. druff allowed his bap's and pimping his agenda at will, so much that I believe druff may in some way have vouched for him maby not directly but after the templar fuck up which was also very LOL, sep continued to make prop bets and bap's without druff intervening.
    So why would the bap's investors question ther IMO very small investment. How would they know? I would say duediligence was sufficient just from his presence as a seemingly trusted member. Good thing it wasn't a 10k bap

yuuuppp..he seemed to walk right in. i remember he was doing radio w/ druff and i was like,..wtf...these two sound like best friends..filthy limper gave him the creedence he needed to go for the bigger score.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I think the point of this is that he hasn't been in a short term bind.

He has been struggling for awhile, it lends more credence to the fact that this was pre-meditated.

Even though he wasn't as good at it as Peter, I think it is coming more into light that he is a long-term low grade scammer.

Thread Information