Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Police officer grabs female high school student out of desk & slams her to ground -- justified?

Load Metric
    That stupid cunt should get slammed to the ground

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Back in the day, this shit would never would happen. Well, maybe once or twice. Kids at an early age knew the consequences of bad behavior. It was called a stroll down to the principal's office. You could here the SWAT echoing off the hallway lockers and the subsequent crying/balling from the kid. This put "fear" in your mind at an early age. You behave and all is good. Do wrong and get sent to the principal's office. The kid would come back and try to suck it up, but the poor thing just couldn't sit in his seat the rest of that day.

In general, kids nowadays have no respect for their elders or authority. If this was my kid, I would take her down to the school and make her apologize to the students and staff. Unless she is deaf, she got what she deserved.
    Why stop there? Perhaps the cop should have beat her about the head and shoulders with a nightstick beforehand. You know, just to soften her up before the throw down. I mean, if a cop's gonna get rough, why hold back? Right?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    17 year old shot to death for being stupid. They should show the video repeatedly as to what not to do when getting stopped by cop. Should never have gotten to the point it did. Completely unreal.

Load Metric
    We had a full time cop in my school in 1988. Of course, he was the most laid back donut eating cop in the world. Everyone loved him. The type to tell you to pour out the bottle of beer during school hours, and say "I'm not seeing that" if he walked by a group smoking a joint on weekends. The most egregious dickheads would immediately cool off when he came around, because the other kids would beat your ass if you got that cop in trouble. You wanted him around. He was perfect for the job if you must have a cop in the school.

This dude, there is just no need for that. You can put your thumb in a grown woman's forearm and press and she'll fall to the ground. This wasn't one of those 200lb girls with borderline man strength. Short of kicking him in the balls, there isn't a thing the girl could do to really hurt him. He knows the world he lives in and the culture, and the school knows also, and that employing a guy with a quick fuse is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Just bad judgement. Arguing who was right or wrong in the moment is irrelevant today.

Comments

Crowe Diddly:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    17 year old shot to death for being stupid. They should show the video repeatedly as to what not to do when getting stopped by cop. Should never have gotten to the point it did. Completely unreal.

I'm not watching any gore videos but how come police are never trained to shoot someone in the leg or somewhere mostly non fatal but where they will usually give up? Can there be some research on this, is there such a location?
    I've seen a few of these shooting where it seems the kneecap would of worked.

It's always shoot to kill, always. WTF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

I'm not watching any gore videos but how come police are never trained to shoot someone in the leg or somewhere mostly non fatal but where they will usually give up? Can there be some research on this, is there such a location?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  20.6 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Because shooting to only wound is not known to be effective to actually stop a valid threat. Meaning, "It's Hollywood".
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fuck that little bitch she got what she had coming to her...you either listen to the 3 people that you had tell you tell leave the class or suffer the consequences. I'm sick of you little pricks that think she is some kind of victim. I would had put the taser on her and fuck her and the horse she rode I on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lvpkr1009 View Post
    Fuck that little bitch she got what she had coming to her...you either listen to the 3 people that you had tell you tell leave the class or suffer the consequences. I'm sick of you little pricks that think she is some kind of victim. I would had put the taser on her and fuck her and the horse she rode I on.
    Taser would have made a more entertaining video for sure.

Load Metric
    Name:  monkeypushmac.gif
Views: 228
Size:  1.79 MB

Load Metric
    Kids in school= 0 threat
    Cop in uniform= threat

logically we all have a problem when the 0 threat child, is being confronted, BY, a very threatful 'officer'.... Please people realize this isn't a joke, that really is really bad, and probably happening elsewhere. Obv this is probably jsut the, 'one time' it got caught, but don't doubt guys who think they are cool and badass, with guns aren't bullying your kids, or people around.

literally come on, a 'disruptive' kid getting slammed upside down by a damn cop...

I would honestly go out on a limb, and bet this guy has zero military experience, or combat experience. And therefore, is over-valuating the child's 'classroom', as WAY more than it obv is...

I would bet this person is literally a local person who got hired, somehow. And people should look into that.
    Last edited by garrett; 10-29-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Kids in school= 0 threat
    Cop in uniform= threat

logically we all have a problem when the 0 threat child, is being confronted, BY, a very threatful 'officer'.... Please people realize this isn't a joke, that really is really bad, and probably happening elsewhere. Obv this is probably jsut the, 'one time' it got caught, but don't doubt guys who think they are cool and badass, with guns aren't bullying your kids, or people around.

literally come on, a 'disruptive' kid getting slammed upside down by a damn cop...

I would honestly go out on a limb, and bet this guy has zero military experience, or combat experience. And therefore, is over-valuating the child's 'classroom', as WAY more than it obv is...

I would bet this person is literally a local person who got hired, somehow. And people should look into that.
    Why don't you look into it? Try Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Kids in school= 0 threat
    Cop in uniform= threat

Because I don't care anymore about some places rhetoric

I already know how aggressive police have gotten, and its your faced with they have the badge, and the power. Your left with your word, vs the badge, the gun, and everything else. You are almost forced to plea, 'what they want'.

I know a lot more then i really want o get into now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I already know how aggressive police have gotten, and its your faced with they have the badge, and the power. Your left with your word, vs the badge, the gun, and everything else. You are almost forced to plea, 'what they want'.

Yeah the police are really out of control when it comes to drunk children assaulting their parents. Someone really needs to stand up for them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Yeah the police are really out of control when it comes to drunk children assaulting their parents. Someone really needs to stand up for them.

Sonatine you really try to polarize this forum

I don't think you are on my level, at all.

Load Metric

Sonatine you really try to polarize this forum

I don't think you are on my level, at all.
    You are totally correct here. Congrats. You and Sonatine are not on the same level.

Load Metric
    I have a lot of parent beating and suicide smocking to do before I can get on your level garrett, you got me there.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I have a lot of parent beating and suicide smocking to do before I can get on your level garrett, you got me there.

A polarized thought

My father and i had really volatile issues since i was little. He had 2 wives, and 5 kids 2 different marriages

lol beyond that, I'm not trying to make a case here I feel very confident in the decisions that I make. I don't take anything back, so if thats what you want to hear out of me you arent going to get it. Meet my dad, before you expect some apology from me. Its incredible some of you cynical minded individuals on this board. Cute, tho.

Load Metric

A polarized thought

My father and i had really volatile issues since i was little. He had 2 wives, and 5 kids 2 different marriages

lol beyond that, I'm not trying to make a case here I feel very confident in the decisions that I make. I don't take anything back, so if thats what you want to hear out of me you arent going to get it. Meet my dad, before you expect some apology from me. Its incredible some of you cynical minded individuals on this board. Cute, tho.
    Try to talk your dad into signing up here so we can judge for ourselves.

Load Metric
    And honestly, I know this board reaches alot of people I dont think many of you can beat me.

I am very confident in what I do know, and how I go about my business. If you want to run, I dont care if you are some big name or pro I will sit you. I think the outcome may surprise you I have a whole different perspective. Although I dont think im overly hooked on, 'poker'. I dont know i love poker as much as I do Daily Fantasy Sports. I am probably much better by some peoples, estimations at daily fantasy sports and I dont know how to balance it all yet.

Thread Information