Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Epic Failure/Drama from Ensenada

Load Metric
    Tyde is going to get arrested in Mexico. Of course, just like Oregon, it won't be his fault.

Load Metric
    Musical interlude.

Comments

bukowski72: Good song. This is where Marty kept getting confused that his Uncle kept sticking his dick in Marty's mouth every time this song came on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Tyde, please video more if your day to day. These fags can say what they want but it's the best thing this forum has going right now. If anyone should be paid to post it is you.

Roll Tyde

Comments

bukowski72: True

Load Metric
    Nobody is going to give a shit that Tyde knew this guy.

I live near and used to go to the gym with one of the top cartel guys in PV.

He got arrested 5 months ago and is still in prison.

Nobody ever asked me shit about the guy.

I didn't know how high up the dude was until after the arrest.

I don't sell drugs so I had no fear of him.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    he only came here to clear his head (and also because he had a pending felony charge)
    Sound like anybody we know?

Comments

jsearles22: Burn

tyde: I have never been accused of a felony in my life you homo

SrslySirius: lolz
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mexico is the land of opportunists

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Tyde is going to get arrested in Mexico. Of course, just like Oregon, it won't be his fault.
    So does that mean he will ditch Mexico and come up to the US in order to beat the rap?

Banned
    Load Metric
    getting a little weary of various losers trying to suggest I have a criminal history or have pending felony warrants

there is 0% truth to this

Bottomfag is the primary instigator here....suggesting I 'fled' from Oregon to Mexico to avoid prosecution

for the record, I've never been charged (let alone accused) of a felony in my entire life

As far as Mexico goes....I do not associate with degenerate fucks or deal drugs and I am here just to relax and enjoy my life and sip a few drinks and enjoy the weather

it's getting really old to read shit like I fled the country to avoid prosecution from some fictitious crime

Starting to get a little annoyed at Druff to be honest, because he seems to have no problem at all with some of these anonymous/dupe idiots trolling me relentlessly and perpetuating absolutely false claims against me

Comments

4BET: Haters gonna hate

Load Metric
    getting a little weary of various losers trying to suggest I have a criminal history or have pending felony warrants

Bottomfag is the primary instigator here....suggesting I 'fled' from Oregon to Mexico to avoid prosecution

for the record, I've never been charged (let alone accused) of a felony in my entire life

As far as Mexico goes....I do not associate with degenerate fucks or deal drugs and I am here just to relax and enjoy my life and sip a few drinks and enjoy the weather

it's getting really old to read shit like I fled the country to avoid prosecution from some fictitious crime

Starting to get a little annoyed at Druff to be honest, because he seems to have no problem at all with some of these anonymous/dupe idiots trolling me relentlessly and perpetuating absolutely false claims against me
    Does druff's inaction really surprise you, honestly? You and him and have beefed for several years and the fact that you seem to think he genuinely has forgotten this is beyond naive. Druff simply doesn't forgive or forget. Of course he has said some bad things about you and notably the man behind the notorious vegas project video. You've definitely railed against him also, and the only reason you're free to post here is because its in his own self-interest (dead forum etc etc). In other words, he isn't going out of his way to make things here comfy for you and certainly is not buddies with you.

Load Metric
    I think Druff just likes Bottomset for some reason. He allows him to spew slanderish shit all the time.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Bronze
    Load Metric

Jesus Christ. Would you get back to reality. You have drank so much tequila the last 90 days you are delusional. You are NOT Edward Snowden. Stop acting like people on this board are investigating you. LOL. You sound like Russell Crowe in 'A Beautiful Mind. It would not surprise me in the least if you start taping up screen shots of PFA on your walls in your shanty.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol a drunk calling someone out on their drinking

Load Metric
    Tyde's been the whipping boy forever. Grow a fucking skin, who cares if people insinuate if you're a felon on the lam.

Bottomset has long tried to take the crown but simply can't muster up enough interest, despite numerous voluntary exiles, screen names etc. Just keeps regurgitating the same blabber.

Now we're off to Australia for another fantasy vacation, likely dreamt up over a can of Fosters and a plate of Kookaburra wings at the neighborhood Outback.

Alcoholics throwing stones and name calling is preferable over a message board, keep it up boys

Comments

tyde: lol such a strong post

mwh72: such a solid post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Does druff's inaction really surprise you, honestly? You and him and have beefed for several years and the fact that you seem to think he genuinely has forgotten this is beyond naive. Druff simply doesn't forgive or forget. Of course he has said some bad things about you and notably the man behind the notorious vegas project video. You've definitely railed against him also, and the only reason you're free to post here is because its in his own self-interest (dead forum etc etc). In other words, he isn't going out of his way to make things here comfy for you and certainly is not buddies with you.
    100% Right on
    -Allergic to the struggle

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm pretty sure everyone suspected this whole deal was to flee American authorities. Bottomset is just hammering on it because that's what he does.

It was kind of obvious with the timing of it and this ridiculous made-up story:

After shelling out over 3 grand to my attorney and waiting almost an entire YEAR for this shit to be resolved...

the city of Fuckbag, Oregon has finally thrown in the towel

all charges against me (DUI and resisting arrest) have been officially dismissed

my attorney called me yesterday laughing his ass off

now I can pursue a civil claim

lol so funny as soon as the ruling came in from the judge, the cities insurance company was calling him asking him what was going on

I'll tell you whats going on....I'm suing your fucking punk asses

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone suspected this whole deal was to flee American authorities. Bottomset is just hammering on it because that's what he does.

After shelling out over 3 grand to my attorney and waiting almost an entire YEAR for this shit to be resolved...

all charges against me (DUI and resisting arrest) have been officially dismissed

lol so funny as soon as the ruling came in from the judge, the cities insurance company was calling him asking him what was going on

you tilted unemployed irrelevant mega dork

nothing you quoted from me is fabricated or 'made up'

are you really implying I just make shit up ?

yes I do have a pending civil suit....yes all my DUI and 'resisting arrest' charges were dismissed 2 months ago

hows your job search going by the way ?

since you (ahem) 'voluntarily' resigned from Bluff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

The irony in his whole story is how he was not drunk and the Oregon cops just bull rushed him for no reason. Then a mere 3 months after the story he films himself driving wasted to the liquor store.

Name:  tom-cruise-triple-laugh.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  41.9 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    what part of 'all charges dismissed' don't you understand

Banned
    Load Metric
    holy shit

Tyson showed up here about 2 hours ago

talked to him for almost 30 minutes

he was locked up in a Federal Detention facility for 30 days

got out and had 7 days to go see his daughter and wife in Utah

he came back to California near San Diego and they put an ankle bracelet on him for indefinite house arrest

within hours, he called a cab, cut the bracelet off his ankle, and promptly fled back across the border

apparently the cartel bailed him out and want him to try another run

he's charged with a federal violation of trafficking illegals...carries a max of 5 years for a 1st offense from what he told me

he's heading further south probably later tonight...worried about being found here by the federales' cooperating with border patrol

he said he'd be back a bit later to hang out, but I told him I was crashing early

don't think it's a very good idea to be associating with an international fugitive charged with transporting illegals

LOL
    Last edited by tyde; 10-27-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Load Metric
    holy shit

Tyson showed up here about 2 hours ago

talked to him for almost 30 minutes

he was locked up in a Federal Detention facility for 30 days

got out and had 7 days to go see his daughter and wife in Utah

he came back to California near San Diego and they put an ankle bracelet on him for indefinite house arrest

within hours, he called a cab, cut the bracelet off his ankle, and promptly fled back across the border

apparently the cartel bailed him out and want him to try another run

he's charged with a federal violation of internet trafficking...carries a max of 5 years for a 1st offense from what he told me

he's heading further south probably later tonight...worried about being found here by the federales' cooperating with border patrol

he said he'd be back a bit later to hang out, but I told him I was crashing early

don't think it's a very good idea to be associating with an international fugitive charged with transporting illegals

LOL

Comments

adamantium: gfy n-word

Load Metric
    And posting on the Internet that the guy was at your house and might return is a good idea?

Thread Information