Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** MLB 2024 Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I have enough trouble sorting my thoughts .. now this … guilty of negligence for not paying any mind to tempo in the pitch clock era - if only for entertainment value. I will take a look in the next couple of days.

Here is Logan Allen
    https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/leade...tDirection=asc

Tell ya what isn’t hard to sort… each night I check bullpen usage and if Cleveland is okay I autobet the most profitable team in baseball. I caught -132 last night. You simply can’t wait

Of course, I trademarked “Americas Team ™” early on this year. ( all due respect to the Injuns) Royals are another atm.

Somewhere out there Sizzle is enjoying his spring

On ‘em both. Someone should run the pitch clock on how long it takes me to place those two bets on most days. These are decisions that trigger no tears if they lose cause I’m gonna be right back on them the next day most likely.

Two wholesome programs in America’s heartland in a sport with no salary cap.
    Thank God for the Royals to grab an afternoon split. Top 3 in that division has won like 20 straight. Fun to be in an early pennant race with teams not hovering at.500. We’ve won 7 straight and I feel like I’ve been looking at 1.5 and 6.5 games back for a week with Royals and Twins.

That’s what I was looking for. Now I have to sort by run support and runs scored when they were pitching. Fun homework.

I feel like I don’t even have to mention the Tribe at this point. I know we are both on them. The tribe bullpen is ready tonight. We even let Ayla out of his cage to pitch to rest our real pitchers with an early 10 spot last night.
    After being busy last few days and basically just getting Twins updates on my phone, i just looked at standings. Still 6.5. Fucking hell. Literally 20 games in a row now for tribe/kc/twins

22 if you add detroit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Thank God for the Royals to grab an afternoon split. Top 3 in that division has won like 20 straight. Fun to be in an early pennant race with teams not hovering at.500. We’ve won 7 straight and I feel like I’ve been looking at 1.5 and 6.5 games back for a week with Royals and Twins.

That’s what I was looking for. Now I have to sort by run support and runs scored when they were pitching. Fun homework.

I feel like I don’t even have to mention the Tribe at this point. I know we are both on them. The tribe bullpen is ready tonight. We even let Ayla out of his cage to pitch to rest our real pitchers with an early 10 spot last night.
    After being busy last few days and basically just getting Twins updates on my phone, i just looked at standings. Still 6.5. Fucking hell. Literally 20 games in a row now for tribe/kc/twins

22 if you add detroit
    Had we simply bet a 3 team parlay for the last week and rolled it over, we’d all be banned from our sports book and not even care.

Load Metric
    Down to +370. Pushing my luck.

Single
    @
    +370
    Open
    May 26 • 2024 At 03:40:47 PM
    Ticket ID: 73293751
    Player to Hit a Home Run - Including Extra Innings (Listed player must be in starting lineup for bets to stand): Ramirez, Jose - Yes
    CLE Guardians @ LA Angels

Load Metric

Single
    @
    +370
    Open
    Player to Hit a Home Run - Including Extra Innings (Listed player must be in starting lineup for bets to stand): Ramirez, Jose - Yes

This close to winning HR prop 3 days in a row

Comments

Sanlmar: Oof

Dan Druff: i was sure that was out when it left the bat

Load Metric

Single
    @
    +370
    Open

I’ll give him one more shot given it’s Colorado.

I got even greedier as HR prop is even lower.

Parlay (2 Picks)
    @
    +510
    0 of 2 settled
    May 27 • 2024 At 11:40:28 AM
    Ticket ID: 73319290
    CLE Guardians @ COL Rockies
    Moneyline: CLE Guardians

I get the bullpen question and Cleveland on extended road trip angle, but Colorado is really bad. I’m surprised at -115 for this game. I’m on that obviously.

I like Curry. He generally comes out and throws well in all these spot start situations. Can’t go deep though into game and bullpen is a little spent, just a little though. Sandlin hasn't pitched, Clase can go 3 straight if necessary, and Herrin and Gaddis didn’t pitch yesterday. Cade smith has been unhittable lately if they use him to close. Bullpen is deep.

Little mix of game and first 5.

KC at Twins is interesting, but don’t see a play.
    I went over 8.5 -115 on White Sox/Jays last night when it opened. Now 9.

Bronze
    Load Metric

I’ll give him one more shot given it’s Colorado.

I got even greedier as HR prop is even lower.

Parlay (2 Picks)
    @
    +510
    0 of 2 settled
    May 27 • 2024 At 11:40:28 AM
    Ticket ID: 73319290
    Moneyline: CLE Guardians

I get the bullpen question and Cleveland on extended road trip angle, but Colorado is really bad. I’m surprised at -115 for this game. I’m on that obviously.

I like Curry. He generally comes out and throws well in all these spot start situations. Can’t go deep though into game and bullpen is a little spent, just a little though. Sandlin hasn't pitched, Clase can go 3 straight if necessary, and Herrin and Gaddis didn’t pitch yesterday. Cade smith has been unhittable lately if they use him to close. Bullpen is deep.

Little mix of game and first 5.

KC at Twins is interesting, but don’t see a play.
    I went over 8.5 -115 on White Sox/Jays last night when it opened. Now 9.
    Contrary to popular belief, Coors is actually NOT a great park for homers.

Altitude, of course, but it's also absolutely cavernous. The extra run scoring there comes from more doubles and triples (again due to its ginormous dimensions) and also from lazy fly balls that are cans of corn in other ballparks falling in front of outfielders because they have to play so deep. There were at least a half dozen of those in today's game alone.

Comments

Jayjami: That outfield is reticent the size of Fenway’s!

Load Metric
    Angel Hernandez finally retiring. Should have been fired long ago.

"Starting with my first Major League game in 1991, I have had the very good experience of living out my childhood dream of umpiring in the major leagues," Hernández said in a statement,
    What a dream, nerd. He is literally going to be the excuse....and rightfully so....when the robot umps take over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dodgers have lost 5 in a row, including a weekend sweep in Cincinnati.

They were supposed to play yesterday, but got rained out.

It's been 5 years since they lost 5 straight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Angel Hernandez finally retiring. Should have been fired long ago.

"Starting with my first Major League game in 1991, I have had the very good experience of living out my childhood dream of umpiring in the major leagues," Hernández said in a statement,
    What a dream, nerd. He is literally going to be the excuse....and rightfully so....when the robot umps take over.
    That’s good news. Theirs is going to be a gambling scandal eventually though that is the reason for robot umps. I’ve known 2 MLB umps. Wally Bell I knew well. Nice kid. Got arrogant and was a drunk. He was probably 5 years older than me and has been dead for a decade.

The other I’ve just met in passing is Brian O’nora. He got swept up in a human trafficking sting and also charged with possession of criminal instruments, which I assume is drugs or a gun or something. It’s not like he’s out stealing catalytic converters.

Most people get fired for something like that. It wasn’t even out on the road. He did it around the corner from his wife and kids. That’s really bad judgment. These guys put themselves in spots where it’s only a matter of time until they run into a cop or hooker who has some connections or even understands gambling and offers to save them public humiliation for a strikeout prop. If I knew a hooker who was with an MLB ump, I’m going to blackmail him for a wide strikezone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Dodgers have lost 5 in a row, including a weekend sweep in Cincinnati.

They were supposed to play yesterday, but got rained out.

It's been 5 years since they lost 5 straight.
    And they still have a 5 game lead in the lol West.

Load Metric
    Sigh..

Tribe has batting practice the first game I don’t have my Jose HR prop. Almost had two again.
    This Fry has been really good. Hitting .360,7 HRs, roughy 25 RBIs in under 100AB. Josh had 2 and both looked like he was in pain. I think he’s nursing something. Never seen a kid less happy to hit 2 HRs? Groin maybe? Doesn’t look right. Kwan back in week.

Hell of a pitching matchup in Detroit. First 5 under? Unfortunately this is really early start and I’m still hedging. Don’t trust the bullpens.

I promised myself I was going to bet ML and over next Logan Allen appearance, but o11 is hard to bet when they aren’t playing in Mexico City.

Twins with a nice few days. The division games are going settle this thing. We get KC coming up. Glad Minn giving Tribe a little cushion.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_9058.png
Views: 81
Size:  863.3 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: lol... +++++

BCR: My buddy texted me the same meme. His incompetence is the stuff of legend

Load Metric
    I sprinkled Padres last night World Series winner +5500

There is an argument to be made that the Padres could be a great tournament team. They have the bats & the pitching. If they are in playoff contention I’m sure ownership will spend.

The idea is trending and I missed the best number while thinking about it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tucupita Marcano might be banned from baseball for betting on games involving his team (the Pirates) last year:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...lb-ban-betting

He's 24, and so far his stay in the Majors was unimpressive, as he has a career .569 OPS. But that might be it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Phillies, Braves, Brewers, and Dodgers are the only four NL teams (out of 15) over .500. One (Cubs) is .500, the other 10 are below .500.

Interestingly, despite the salary disparities, parity is somewhat happening otherwise. Of the 30 MLB teams, only the White Sox, A's, Angels, Marlins, Mets, Nationals and Rockies are more than 4 games under .500. That means 23 out of 30 teams are 4 under .500 or better.

However, aside from the AL West, each division has a strong team on top. Yankees are 23 above .500, Indians 20, Phillies 23, Brewers 10, and Dodgers 13.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dead in this thread since we lost San

Anyway, Phillies about to get Luis Robert.

Who knew they’d have the best NL record halfway through?

Load Metric
    I missed it, what happened to Sanlamar?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I missed it, what happened to Sanlamar?
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...cammers-Slongs

Load Metric
    Oh right nikki pipes thought san would just shrug that off

Thread Information