Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i dont know if druff did this, but i do know its something a mentally ill person would do.

i also know those pm's didnt look like anything karen had ever said before, stylistically/vocab wise.

maybe druff is claiming someone mentally ill hacked karen's account and sent those pms, i dont know.

but from the minute you posted them, exactly no one believed karen sent them.
I enjoyed her. Particularly the early stuff. She was sharp, colorful and literate which is kind of useful on a venue where people communicate via text. If she was a bad girl so much the better imo

She had me early on with the quick Kurt Vonnegut references. What a gurl. Clever

I’ll never meet someone like her IRL (unless I hang with lol wow) so I was amused. I didn’t need big brother to protect me.

The Split/Kilgore Trout mud slinging I missed in real time. Maybe that thread was deleted too.

I have no idea what sin she committed and I am not a cool kid so maybe I’ll never know. If she was going after Druff’s family then good riddence but I would be surprised too.

Then again, IAPT surprised me with regard to Khalwat’s kids. It’s the unpardonable sin.

People will always disappoint you as a rule and we must try to have some latitude.

Zap just nails it. I am always stunned by him. Guy is a legend.
That's just it isn't it? You can't be a successful grifter, confidence man without the smarts, the wit, the charm.
Being female on a male dominated forum doesn't hurt cause most of us are dumb dogs.
She was outed and still found her way back in. Don't think she made off with any loot but Druff did say he lent some money and then there is the big hearted Drexel.