You've probably seen by now that Kilgore Trout has been posting a lot of nasty messages to/about me, and you're probably wondering what the issue is.

A few days ago, Crackpipes_and_Kakfights posted her first name while bashing her.

Kilgore sent me a REALLY angry PM demanding that I remove the message and warn the user.

I explained to Kilgore that first names of users are NOT considered "personal info" around here, because a first name by itself is not identifiable information. So for example, if you found out that Daly's first name was "Mike" (it isn't, btw), you wouldn't be able to find him based upon that piece of info. Even the official PFA rules say:

Don't post phone numbers, addresses, or workplace information. Also don't post anyone's full name or picture if they haven't made it public.
So I explained this to Kilgore, but told her that, as a favor, I would delete the name anyway.

She told me to fuck off and not to do her any favors, and here we are.

Ever since then, she's been attacking me and claiming I'm a "hypocrite" and various other bad things.

I really don't get it. Of all things for her to freak out about, she's flipping out because I didn't ban or sternly warn someone for posting a first name. And this public anger was AFTER I agreed to remove the name anyway, in the spirit of cooperation.

I also don't understand how her first name is such a big deal, given that she used it to post on the RealGrinders Facebook group for like a year, and that place has thousands of members.

Of course, inconsistent and baffling behavior has been a staple of Kilgore's ever since she showed up on my other forum, so I'm not surprised.