Found a thread on Four about this and traced it back to the orginal poster.. See the cut and paste below this shit is unbelieveable.

"Re: *******HU CASH Regs thread*******

"However, we require a video recording of you playing. This recording has a few mandatory requirements:

- At the beginning of the recording, we must be able to clearly see your face in order to confirm your identity
- Before starting to play, you must rotate your camera 360 degrees to show us all of your surroundings
- You must start your playing session from an empty computer desktop, whereby you initiate the PokerStars client and log into your account
- After logging in, you must play a regular session of yours
- Your playing session at the tables must be for a minimum of 70 active minutes
- During your play at the tables, the recording must be of sufficient quality to see and track the activities that are taking place on your desktop. In addition, the recording must capture your surrounding environment including your monitor, keyboard, mouse and the movement of your hands
- Audio must be included in the recording
- You must minimise the amount of individual video files. Longer, continual recordings are preferred
- You have 10 days to complete this task

It is important that your playing session is conducted in the same manner as one of your typical sessions as your tendencies will be contrasted with your regular play.

You must supply the resulting recording to us via email. In the likely event the files exceed attachment limits, please utilise file sharing services such as Dropbox, Google Drive or whichever service you prefer. We'll largely leave this option up to you.

Failure to follow these instructions or if the video is of sub-par quality, will result in this task needing to be repeated."

Also, they're keeping the balance hostage unless you complete this video to their liking. It's so gross because they have way too much power here. They know the mac ID of your keyboard and mouse, they can look at your screen, they can see any programs running at all times, they can track your mouse movements/clicks etc. and now they want a video of people playing in their home. I think it's going too far as an invasion of privacy and it's like "jump through these hoops to keep your $ that's yours." And you just have to do whatever they say or you're ****ed. I suppose you like the government listening in on your phone calls because they might sniff out a terrorist threat? Or would you like them being able to show up unannounced to your house and check things out on a whim? Where do you draw the line? Yeah I get it's a decent way to stop people cheating but it's certainly not fullproof and I think it crosses the line. Seriously guys I get that everyone knows someone that in a curious/selfish way they might want this measure taken against but look at the big picture here.

I really doubt they could keep one's $ legally if they refused to do this. I mean they can't make you gamble on their command right? I understand banning one's account but not keeping the $.

For real this **** is vile. "

Here is a link to the rest of the thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...ssion-1582287/