Thread: Bruce Jenner Comes Out...

Load Metric

Bruce Jenner Comes Out...

Olympic Champion Bruce Jenner: "I Am A Woman"

God’s looking down, making little Bruce. He’s looking down and he says, “Okay, what are we going to do with this one?” Make him a smart kid, very determined, and he gave me all these wonderful qualities. And then at the end when he’s just finishing, he goes, “Wait a second, we gotta give him something. Everybody has stuff in their life that they have to deal with, what are we going to give him?” And God looks down and chuckles a bit and goes, “Hey let’s give him the soul of a female and let’s see how he deals with that.”

So here I am stuck, and I hate that word a girl stuck in a guy’s body. I hate that terminology. I’m me. I’m me. I’m a person. This is who I am. I’m not stuck in anybody’s body, it’s just who I am as a human being. My brain is much more female than it is male. It’s hard for people to understand that but that’s what my soul is.

I look at it this way. Bruce always telling a lie. He’s lived a lie his whole life about who he is. And I can’t do that any longer.
    Bruce Jenner: Kim told me a story. She goes, “you know what really turned me around on thinking about this?” I said, “what?” She goes, “Kanye.” I went, oh, okay. They were talking about it. And he says to Kim, “Look, I can be married to the most beautiful woman in the world. And I am. I can have the most beautiful little daughter in the world. I have that. But I’m nothing if I can’t be me. If I can’t be true to myself. They don’t mean anything.”

Diane Sawyer: From Kanye.

BJ: From Kanye. Yeah, yeah. And since then, Kimberly has Been by far the most accepting. And the easiest to talk to about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

God’s looking down, making little Bruce. He’s looking down and he says, “Okay, what are we going to do with this one?” Make him a smart kid, very determined, and he gave me all these wonderful qualities. And then at the end when he’s just finishing, he goes, “Wait a second, we gotta give him something. Everybody has stuff in their life that they have to deal with, what are we going to give him?” And God looks down and chuckles a bit and goes, “Hey let’s give him the soul of a female and let’s see how he deals with that.”

So here I am stuck, and I hate that word a girl stuck in a guy’s body. I hate that terminology. I’m me. I’m me. I’m a person. This is who I am. I’m not stuck in anybody’s body, it’s just who I am as a human being. My brain is much more female than it is male. It’s hard for people to understand that but that’s what my soul is.

I look at it this way. Bruce always telling a lie. He’s lived a lie his whole life about who he is. And I can’t do that any longer.
    Bruce Jenner: Kim told me a story. She goes, “you know what really turned me around on thinking about this?” I said, “what?” She goes, “Kanye.” I went, oh, okay. They were talking about it. And he says to Kim, “Look, I can be married to the most beautiful woman in the world. And I am. I can have the most beautiful little daughter in the world. I have that. But I’m nothing if I can’t be me. If I can’t be true to myself. They don’t mean anything.”

Diane Sawyer: From Kanye.

BJ: From Kanye. Yeah, yeah. And since then, Kimberly has Been by far the most accepting. And the easiest to talk to about it.

After reading, it sounds a hell of a lot more like kanye is coming out.

Load Metric
    Hangin out at a college baseball game this afternoon.

None of the kids saw it nor cared. Only know Jenner as the Kardishian guy. It's like reminiscing about Jesse Owens. It was 40 years ago.

None of these kids give two shits about summer Olympics either it seems.

Looks like most of us could care less either. I saw most of it and expected it to be unbearably cringeworthy but i gotta say Jenner handled it pretty well.

These are crazy times.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He did handle it well. Was in a good mood for the interview, and didn't come off as pretentious, preachy, or demanding of acceptance.

Just pretty much stated his reasons for doing it, and the rest of it was different variations of the same questions.

The one thing I found odd was how he couldn't answer the direction he would go romantically once the transition is complete. Contrary to popular belief, most transsexuals retain their original sexual preference when they "cross over". So if you are a heterosexual male and truly aren't into dudes, you typically are still into only women after the sex change. It's true that many male-to-female transsexuals were originally gay men (or gay men in the closet), so that's why a lot of them seek men after transitioning. But I haven't heard of many who had no interest in dudes before the transition, and suddenly want to be with a man afterwards.

I totally expected Bruce's response to be something like, "I've always been attracted to women and that's still what I'm going to like, no matter how I look on the outside." Instead we got "I don't know", which makes me think he might be bi and isn't sure what direction he wants to go once he's actually walking around as a woman.

Load Metric

Comments

lewfather: rofl

Daniel72: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    He's always likeable. Always has been, and was last night.

Have to say, I wasn' t sold. Seemed convenient that those he told years ago, those who caught him in dresses, etc. were all unavailable. You know they were dying to trot out anyone to verify that he always was a delicate flower, but straight no comments across the board. And in Kim and Kendall's case, they have a comment for every fucking thing.

I dont know why he'd lie, but i cant underestimate the psychological trauma of living with those bitches. Lamar is at the crackhouse, Rob Jr is eating his way to death and wont come out of his room unless you lay down a trail of oxy's, Scott is drunk and snorting heroin. Basically any non-rapper male in that circle ends up wanting to off himself.

Either way, Bruce was alright. Fucked up, but as well as can be expected. Really, for a religious guy who was worried about the morality of his decision, I wouldnt be sweating the dick or no dick thing on my deathbed. I'd be sweating not getting my two youngest daughters away from that bitch before she turned them out to the negroes like the others. That he should have done, but he didnt, and now theyre trash like the older ones, and thats on him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How's Doyle Brunson taking it?

Comments

Corrigan: lol
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I think interview was effective as far as accepting transgenders. I do think he fell short by not ending in full female garb. If that is what he is, he shouldn't have been shy about showing it.

Comments

also yikes: todge you are about to be interviewed by a man who is
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Thread Information