Thread: Scopolamine - World's Scariest Drug

Load Metric

Scopolamine - World's Scariest Drug

VICE's Ryan Duffy went to Colombia to check out a strange and powerful drug called Scopolamine, also known as "The Devil's Breath." It's a substance so intense that it renders a person incapable of exercising free will. The first few days in the country were a harrowing montage of freaked ...

have you done it yet ?

Load Metric
    Why would anyone want to get high off that crap?

In small doses it reduces motion sickness, in high doses it's incapacitating.

If you want a truth type drug, MDA is substantially more effective (and pleasant)

Any hunter s thompson fans might recognize it being the datura root dr gonzo ate, during one of his flashbacks.

Not even remotely interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    I have seen that video before. I think this drug tops it. 408 posted about this stuff on one of the forums.

Krokodil: The drug that eats junkies
    A home-made heroin substitute is having a horrific effect on thousands of Russia's drug addicts

"She won't go to hospital, she just keeps injecting. Her flesh is falling off and she can hardly move anymore," says Sasha. Photographs of late-stage krokodil addicts are disturbing in the extreme. Flesh goes grey and peels away to leave bones exposed. People literally rot to death."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-2300787.html

Load Metric
    There is actually nothing wrong with krokodil, it's basically a notch above morphine, it's the special ed chemists who fuck up making it that give it a bad rap. All the nasty side effects ya'll see in that video come as a result of injecting hcl, leftover iodine, various toxins etc. If made properly, and not by a jonesing powered-by-google kitchen chemist, it's actually a decent alternative to heroin.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    look, if you're not into trying everything then keep quiet....you don't belong

some people jump out of planes, some people bunji jump, others trip with

mind altering drugs, it's all about changing your normal experience.....do you die from

any of the above....not often

Load Metric
    If you want a good trip just drill random small holes in your head until you start seeing crazy shit.

Load Metric
    Jenkem obv belongs on any Scariest Drug list, even if it isn't real.

Kinda lame one of the two guys didn't try it on camera. Was hoping they would show one of them on the drug and record it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    look, if you're not into trying everything then keep quiet....you don't belong

some people jump out of planes, some people bunji jump, others trip with

mind altering drugs, it's all about changing your normal experience.....do you die from

any of the above....not often
    Jumped out of two airplanes now, bungee jumped twice, done nearly all mind altering substances known to man short all opiates and almost all rx medications, and I've mixed up to 6 at any one time. Who the fuck do you presume you are talking to les?

Load Metric
    limitles so desperate to belong.

emotionally tho, its all

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love Vice but they are full of shit on this one. It's all rumor and folklore about the drug or plant. I've been to some of the exact places this video was shot and it's not that bad. The political and drug climate in Colombia is not how they describe it. Now, 10 years ago yes. Again, I usually love Vice but having experience with this and Bogota I just have to call BullShit. They wanted a better story than it actually is.

Thread Information