Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.5 years later, I am back to attempt amends and to pay down debts.

Load Metric
    Good tags building up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, did receive $250 from "Fat Kid Foods".

Presumably this is a new Jasep Paypal because his old one from 2013 got suspended for scamming.

Comments

BeerAndPoker: Let us know when the chargeback comes in

Crowe Diddly: paypal echeck, payable in 5 days, probably

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JAS View Post
    My actions are done and now I can just move forward and attempt to make it up.
    attempt. what.

Quote Originally Posted by JAS View Post
    I have to believe it is possible for people to change and I hope that I have been doing that for the better.
    pay back what you stole before saying shit like this.

Silver
    Load Metric
    only 47 monthly payments to go.

Name:  jinx_portal_the-cake-is-a-lie.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  121.9 KB

Load Metric
    jasep, if you really have changed why are you still faking serious illness?

lol hospital socks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If JAS don't pay up then Uncle Phil will come out of his grave and throw him the fuck out:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Didn't JAS commit fraud against his baby mama?

Sort of feel like the new pof 5 should know what kind of scumbag she is dealing with

Load Metric
    Listen up- You cannot pay back what you don't have. BE PROFITABLE. You can pay back $100 right now, right out of the till, or you can get table 7 their sliders, 2 more pitchers of beer, pay back $100 that they pay you and KEEP the $100 in the till. ITS BEEN 50 MINUTES, HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU THINK TABLE 7'S $100 IS GOING TO WAIT?

YOU'VE LOST YOUR PASSION, AND IF YOU KEEP THIS UP YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE YOUR BAR.

Load Metric
    Just go with this absurd scenario. Say Jasep pays. Where is the money going? Wasn't 22q actually given more than they would have gotten? Project Jasep obviously paid off first. Then what? PFA free roll Masters 2017?

Comments

1marley1: yep

bukowski72: Give it to another kid's charity. I can reccomend one.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Just go with this absurd scenario. Say Jasep pays. Where is the money going? Wasn't 22q actually given more than they would have gotten? Project Jasep obviously paid off first. Then what? PFA free roll Masters 2017?
    We know from the poker room & belly buster who gave what, or at least a large portion of it. Everyone gets their stolen donations back, I would assume.

Load Metric
    IMO he should pay back the investors and his business debts.

22q can go to hell. They are definitely shady and not required to be paid up. But that's my opinion

Load Metric
    Hello,

I am writing everyone to come clean about some of the things you have read online about me and attempt to rectify the situation.

First let me say this, I do not feel like I am a bad person, but that is not important as I have done some bad things in my life and now I want to rectify those things and right my wrongs if possible. For years I have had a crippling gambling addiction that I have hidden from everyone in my life. I have become very good at hiding my actions and being dishonest and deceitful to people who love and trust me. I thought I had my addiction under control and hadn’t gambled a lot in recent years, but my exposure to the internet poker community, recreational gambling and access to money triggered my problem and as I began gambling again I also found myself in wholes that I continued to press to try to get out of.

I never intended to hurt anyone and my intentions were always to right everything but I realize that was my mind being clouded by my addiction. I first want to apologize to everyone affected. I took advantage of peoples trust and used that to enable my own disgusting habit. I hate the person that I became and I want to make sure that I provide the proper restitution and move on in my life and seek the treatment that I need to make sure I become the person that I want to be instead of a person that cannot look himself in the mirror or sleep at night.

I thought that I had explanation for some of the things that have been said about me, but I now realize that it is most likely me justifying my poor decisions and convincing myself that I wasn’t in the wrong, while in the back of my mind I always knew what I was doing was wrong all along.

The email that I am sending this from is one that will be checked at least once a day and I will provide a new phone number to everyone as soon as I get one. I will respond to everyone through those channels. I don’t want to hide and run from anything, I would rather take responsibility for the things I have done and provide a solution.

.- I will pay everyone everything that I owe them with interest.

– I will be entering a treatment program

I have begun the process of seeking employment. Until my debts are made good then all of my money will go toward making them good. I have downsized my life incredibly and my cost of living is at a minimum right now. I am hoping to have all debts paid off as soon as possible, it may take me 6-9 months but I assure everyone that I will make constant and consistent payments to ensure everyone is made whole. Until I have a job, my job will be to get a job.

Right now I have outstanding debts of $12,200.00. I would like the opportunity to prove that I intend to make everything right. I am willing to pay 10% interest to everyone who I have wronged. That leaves a total debt of $13,420.00. I am happy to be in regular contact with anyone that I owe money to and work to make things right.

The only thing that I ask is that you leave my family and friends alone and deal with me directly; I promise to make return contact with anyone within 24 hours of contacting me. I do not currently have constant internet access but I will have daily access to the internet as well as a phone that will be available to anyone 24/7 within a week.

I will make equal shared payments to everyone that I owe money to on a weekly or biweekly basis (depending on my pay schedule) until everyone is made whole.

Please do not take my absence from internet forums as a sign that I am not taking ownership of my mistakes, I just feel that it will not be helpful in my correcting everything to spend hours focusing on radio shows or forums instead of working to get everything squared away.

I truly apologize for my actions and I hope that even though everyone hates me right now that my actions moving forward will speak to the kind of person I am trying to become.

-Johnny Sep

Comments

vegas1369: Same old story, same old song and dance... my friend

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    IMO he should pay back the investors and his business debts.
    If he is for real, which there is about a .01% chance of that, then interest needs to be tacked on here. I would say a minimum of 12%.

What's right is right.

Going back to the OP, again, this just falls in line with the same old "woe is me, I had a disease, I am better now, I am going to make things right" speech. This is typical of someone who is completely full of shit. Long winded "let me try to convince everyone I am sincere" type of crap. Seen it a thousand + times. Had he actually felt bad about stealing from us and a charity all this time and planned to pay it back, obv it would not have taken him being outed to come forward. There is no fucking way we can trust even an inkling of what this guy is saying here. He was outed, and now he is trying to come up with ways to stall. End of story.

There needs to be actual legal proof he is sincere, he can have no escape from this whatsoever. What he is suggesting still leaves the ball in his court. I say give him till Wednesday to present to Druff a notarized LOI along with ID and SS. I'd also like to see a video taped confession to go along with all that. That's at least a start.

You want to make things right Jasep, you have to completely throw yourself on the mercy of this site to the point where if you do decide to run and hide again there will be serious legal repercussions. You can have ZERO outs here.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  2q04m7n.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  333.8 KB

boom.

Load Metric
    First some thoughts and then some general ideas imo about the best way to proceed from here.

As much as I want to believe in redemption and all that, I am totally with the camp of "he never would have showed up here if we didn't force his hand"
    With that said though, I would like to think even if it's just a small percentage of a chance for him to put this past him and make something of his life, I hope he is able to. People have done much worse things and I'm just talking in poker. It is true, his actions from this point will define the man he is. I mentioned this in a prior post. The amount of money he owes is so small (relative to life) I just cant fathom it being worth it to him to disappear again knowing he will once again eventually be found and any new employment, relationships, friends he makes will in his always exist the inevitable wrath of this forum.

This guy was my friend. I spent a lot of hours on the phone with him. I like him. I cared about him. He had me totally fooled from day 1. I hold a shit load of hostility still but I am of the thought that if he does what he says we will do, than of course he should be left alone and free to try to make some semblance of his life. Again at the same time knowing if he dodges this, the wrath will be much stronger.

OK lets admit it is going to be close to impossible to repay everyone exactly who got rolled, but there is a fair and honorable way that we can.

JASEP OWES

1) money to 22q...i think everyone will agree 22q benefited by his theft ironically. Malmuth among others donated far more than he stole. 22Q should get nothing

1A) everyone who donated to jasep via paypal to 22q (this includes pfa members, non members such as my gf's family, kevins family etc)
    1B) everyone who donated via paypal to jasep their poker cashouts with the intentions of going to 22q
    1C) those who dontated via A or B.; Some of these people we cant find, they were anonymous, or are no longer on the forums. That money should be paid to a charity (selected by the majority) as I feel since that was the original intention, that's where it should go.

BAP

1) Simple research in the BAP thread will give us all the numbers that is owed.

Paying out.

1) I think it is a good idea for druff to receive and hold in escrow.
    2) I think we should appoint/nominate someone different as the trustee and committee to make the payouts (crowe, serious, simpdog, china etc)
    3) The committee should have been involved in vpr, 22q etc and of course be trusted.
    4) The trustee and committee can decide each money where it is best suited to send the money and of course be transparent about it.

If anyone on the record of donating to either jasep directly or for his BAP is experiencing financial hardships, they should of course be paid first.

Otherwise, much like ftp, lets have druff receive the payments, send the money to the trustee, and then the trustee and committee can decide how to best disperse the funds.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments?

Druff could you please start a Jasep repayment thread that will serve as ONLY FOR people to list debts against jasep for 22q and bap as well as show transparently who is getting paid. Also please add a sticky...thread shouldnt be a trolling thread, a commentary about Chef Juan etc....just a transparent way to make all the info public to the community

Thank you

ZOD

Comments

bukowski72: Give money that would have gone to 22Q to another charity.
    Last edited by Drexel; 04-13-2015 at 04:26 PM. Reason: sorry for grammar. iphone post

Load Metric
    Vegas..... I can appreciate your looking for some sort of "legal agreement" here, do you really think that's going to matter here? You guys need leverage. The leverage is you know who he is, where he is, what he does for work.... Etc.

Is it worth the $250ish dollars a month to keep his life together? Probably. That's your leverage.

You start asking for legal ish or more money your baiting this guy to run.

Good luck - hope you guys get repaid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Vegas..... I can appreciate your looking for some sort of "legal agreement" here, do you really think that's going to matter here? You guys need leverage. The leverage is you know who he is, where he is, what he does for work.... Etc.

Is it worth the $250ish dollars a month to keep his life together? Probably. That's your leverage.

You start asking for legal ish or more money your baiting this guy to run.

Good luck - hope you guys get repaid.
    I agree, but I also think since we've been down this road before, which was a total fail, there needs to be some actual legal leverage here as well. This was the best I could come up with. Had he come forward on his own without being outed I would give him a lot more credit, but the fact that he continues to lie and put out these long winded speeches is infuriating.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    First some thoughts and then some general ideas imo about the best way to proceed from here.

As much as I want to believe in redemption and all that, I am totally with the camp of "he never would have showed up here if we didn't force his hand"
    With that said though, I would like to think even if it's just a small percentage of a chance for him to put this past him and make something of his life, I hope he is able to. People have done much worse things and I'm just talking in poker. It is true, his actions from this point will define the man he is. I mentioned this in a prior post. The amount of money he owes is so small (relative to life) I just cant fathom it being worth it to him to disappear again knowing he will once again eventually be found and any new employment, relationships, friends he makes will in his always exist the inevitable wrath of this forum.

This guy was my friend. I spent a lot of hours on the phone with him. I like him. I cared about him. He had me totally fooled from day 1. I hold a shit load of hostility still but I am of the thought that if he does what he says we will do, than of course he should be left alone and free to try to make some semblance of his life. Again at the same time knowing if he dodges this, the wrath will be much stronger.

OK lets admit it is going to be close to impossible to repay everyone exactly who got rolled, but there is a fair and honorable way that we can.

JASEP OWES

1) money to 22q...i think everyone will agree 22q benefited by his theft ironically. Malmuth among others donated far more than he stole. 22Q should get nothing

1A) everyone who donated to jasep via paypal to 22q (this includes pfa members, non members such as my gf's family, kevins family etc)
    1B) everyone who donated via paypal to jasep their poker cashouts with the intentions of going to 22q
    1C) those who dontated via A or B.; Some of these people we cant find, they were anonymous, or are no longer on the forums. That money should be paid to a charity (selected by the majority) as I feel since that was the original intention, that's where it should go.

BAP

1) Simple research in the BAP thread will give us all the numbers that is owed.

Paying out.

1) I think it is a good idea for druff to receive and hold in escrow.
    2) I think we should appoint/nominate someone different as the trustee and committee to make the payouts (crowe, serious, simpdog, china etc)
    3) The committee should have been involved in vpr, 22q etc and of course be trusted.
    4) The trustee and committee can decide each money where it is best suited to send the money and of course be transparent about it.

If anyone on the record of donating to either jasep directly or for his BAP is experiencing financial hardships, they should of course be paid first.

Otherwise, much like ftp, lets have druff receive the payments, send the money to the trustee, and then the trustee and committee can decide how to best disperse the funds.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments?

Druff could you please start a Jasep repayment thread that will serve as ONLY FOR people to list debts against jasep for 22q and bap as well as show transparently who is getting paid. Also please add a sticky...thread shouldnt be a trolling thread, a commentary about Chef Juan etc....just a transparent way to make all the info public to the community

Thank you

ZOD

I think I donated $125 to 22q poker room. I'd like to get paid first if the other posters don't mind.

TIA

Comments

Crowe Diddly: squeaky wheel rep

Chef Juan returns. Your girl is fucking ugly, bro.

Load Metric
    I'm not going to re read his OP, once was enough... But why is it that while he was working all last summer at (we all know where) he didn't come forward and offer to make things right? You know, since he's felt so bad about this all this time... Oh, that's right, cause he wasn't outed yet. But yeah, he was definitely going to do it THIS summer.

It's shit like that- that makes his lies as transparent as it gets.

I actually do hope he does turn things around. Like Drexel I actually liked this guy and talked to him on the phone from time to time, but in the end I have no sympathy whatsoever for someone who lies about having cancer, steals from a charity, steals from us, then continues to play the "I was a victim of a disease" role 2.5 years later after he realizes he is screwed if he doesn't somehow face the music. Especially considering he wrote pretty much the exact same bullshit when he was caught the first time. Man the fuck up mother fucker. Don't come here with these long winded bullshit excuses when your options have run dry, then ask for time to make things right. Put yourself on the hook for real if you really mean what you say. Your employers contact info (which we already have) and your cell number plus $250 to obv buy time doesn't cut it IMO.

Make it a legal binding agreement, period. This is not rocket science or asking for too much here, this is typical of any money owed arrangement and should have been suggested by Jasep from the beginning. Anything else is not acceptable. In fact, the whole song and dance blog in the OP is just more proof that he is completely full of shit. This could have been very simple.

http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Legal...for-Money-Owed

This is what he should have said if he is being truthful...

Dear PFA,

I fucked up and am going to make it right. I would tell you all about my addictions of the past, but I know it is a waste of time for all of us as I have made these same claims 2.5 years ago and never followed through on payment. I have arranged with Druff for a legal binding agreement to pay you all back within X amount of time.

I will let my actions speak for themselves.

Thank you.

Thread Information