Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Marty

Load Metric
    Tyde, the man let's you in his house, don't piss in his plants. Even in the middle of the night, when you really have to go, don't piss in the mans plants. So long story short, take it outside when you really gotta go.

Tydes great tho, he adds a unique and real dynamic to a forum full of circle-jerkin and boring children. Can't lose Tyde, he brings too much to the table. Tyde slowroll him.. ;-)

Comments

Jayjami: Let me be the first: Shut Up Garrett

smithbk: foliage urinal rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Seriously? What the fuck would your sorry ass do with your pathetic life if he were banned?

You literally spend countless hours a day following him around on this site responding to everything that he posts.

We all know that him being banned would be a huge benefit to your social life but I'm sure you don't care about that because its quite obvious that you are completely obsessed with the guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    He should have taken notes from fluffer. There was a guy who knew how to troll creatively and stay on topic.

Sadly, Tyde can no longer pass the Turing test. I could literally program a Martybot to auto-post the same canned insults whenever certain people start threads and you would hardly know the difference. Does he even read the threads he derails?
    At least three times recently Marty has used the phrase "white bread" as an apparent insult. Dude has fallen off his fucking rocker
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BuSTMeANuT View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Seriously? What the fuck would your sorry ass do with your pathetic life if he were banned?

You literally spend countless hours a day following him around on this site responding to everything that he posts.

We all know that him being banned would be a huge benefit to your social life but I'm sure you don't care about that because its quite obvious that you are completely obsessed with the guy.
    Post less.

Load Metric

Post less.
    Exactly what I expected. You can't respond to that because you know how big of a fucking loser you are.

I would really love to know how many hours a day you spend on PFA just sitting around with your thumb up your ass waiting for him to post something.

Good god your life must be fucking miserable.

Load Metric

Post less.
    Exactly what I expected. You can't respond to that because you know how big of a fucking loser you are.

I would really love to know how many hours a day you spend on PFA just sitting around with your thumb up your ass waiting for him to post something.

Again. Post less. n-word.

Warm regards.

Load Metric

Warm regards.
    Again. You can't address the post because you're embarrassed. Get a life you sorry fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

How does that reply or change my post?

Druff is a pussy. He knows it. Getting softer with his old age
    You implied Druff brought this upon himself by slumming with Tyde? Essentially you implied Druff trolls Marty, replies to all of his posts with nonsense, and enters threads for no other reason than to troll Pockles. I disagree.

What is Marty's point on this forum? Just wait until Druff posts so he can say how much he hates Druff? Rinse, repeat. Why allow that?

Why allow you? You're fucking horrible

Comments

garrett: You arent that good either, fool

4Dragons: shut up garrett
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Druff, please do not ban Marty. His train wreck of a life is sure to come off the rails soon, and I (and many other PFA members) want a front row seat when it happens.

Comments

RegGaymer:

Load Metric

Warm regards.
    Again. You can't address the post because you're embarrassed. Get a life you sorry fuck.
    Okay. Let's see if I can keep this simple so you can understand. If you were paying attention you would have noticed I was a big fan of the good doctor pockles for a very long time, even being instrumental on him being allowed back here. Recently, Marty turned into an enormous douche bag so I let him know. I'm going to assume you should have known this since you've been around since day fucking one, however I've never heard of you.

Now go back to lurking you putrid smelling n-word.

TIA

Comments

RegGaymer: Tyde>Pooh

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    He should have taken notes from fluffer. There was a guy who knew how to troll creatively and stay on topic.

Sadly, Tyde can no longer pass the Turing test. I could literally program a Martybot to auto-post the same canned insults whenever certain people start threads and you would hardly know the difference. Does he even read the threads he derails?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You implied Druff brought this upon himself by slumming with Tyde? Essentially you implied Druff trolls Marty, replies to all of his posts with nonsense, and enters threads for no other reason than to troll Pockles. I disagree.

What is Marty's point on this forum? Just wait until Druff posts so he can say how much he hates Druff? Rinse, repeat. Why allow that?

When the fuck did you get the idea anyone but a few get off thinking you are some judge of character. Yesterday, you were telling plo how he doesn't look like Bieber, basically just being a fucking dick and hatin. Today you're going in on this guy.

Weiss let's be real here what exactly is it you are trying to achieve here?

And I would go as far as saying, i'd bet both these guys are better looking than you!

Comments

PLOL: doing god's work here

Marty, how lonely are you these days?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TYDE IS GOD and TODD IS MOST CERTAINLY FUCKING GOD AS WELL

SOME PEOPLE love the fights but they are -ev so we NEED to BRING someone of IMPORTANCE in to NEGOTIATE some peace. I think TONY (not BAGadonUTS) should be a mediator in this conflict or we could go with

Comments

bukowski72: Tyde is God

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

When the fuck did you get the idea anyone but a few get off thinking you are some judge of character. Yesterday, you were telling plo how he doesn't look like Bieber, basically just being a fucking dick and hatin. Today you're going in on this guy.

And I would go as far as saying, i'd bet both these guys are better looking than you!
    Please don't post another cock pic

Comments

garrett: penis is beautiful, just like boobs

Load Metric
    Can we talk about garrett coming out of the closet in this thread?

Because Im pretty sure thats a lot more hilarious than anything else, ever.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Quoting before you sober up and edit it.

Comments

garrett: You really do live for the forum life. Thats sad. You are good at forums, think about it..

4Dragons: i've been waiting to pull the trigger on that gif and you beat me to it rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I like Tyde. No one can write a story about ordinary things in life and make it interesting as he does. It has been some time since we have had some quality stories from you.

I think you you are still mourning Winnie. I hope you lay off Druff and go back to what you do best, writing about life.

Winnie would want you to get a new pup.

Comments

also yikes: Yes that's right. WISCONSIN IN

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I like Tyde. No one can write a story about ordinary things in life and make it interesting as he does. It has been some time since we have had some quality stories from you.

I think you you are still mourning Winnie. I hope you lay off Druff and go back to what you do best, writing about life.

Winnie would want you to get a new pup.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    TydePoker.mx coming soon.
    fyp
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information