Thread: Are We Close To a Cure For Cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Are We Close To a Cure For Cancer?

Watch this episode of Vice if you have the time. Absolutely amazing reporting as usual.

Cliffs: Cancer is being cured, not treated, CURED by using (injecting) different virus's, including HIV. In fact HIV has seen the highest success rate battling Leukemia in children. 90%!!!

http://killingcancer.vice.com/

Load Metric
    already a thread about druff having hiv

merge imo

Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    i honestly will ride the vice train till death... they do good work.. hopefully mainstream catches on
    Last edited by yaahello; 03-17-2015 at 12:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I was on the HIV train in 2010.

So tired of everyone copying my great ideas years later.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lots of money being made in the USA medical industry by keeping people in the curing and recovery stages of cancer which is what they care about the most.

Comments

big dick: sad but true

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    i honestly will ride the vice train till death... they do good work.. hopefully mainstream catches on
    The episode Vice did in season 1 on some crazy ass hallucination drug available in South America seriously mitigating Herron addiction struck me as fishy, but entirely believable. Vice does good work, but you can see the political lean a mile away.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No that's actually true!!!! Not only drug addiction but helps manic depressive and other ailments..it's fucken true..trust me!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Watch this episode of Vice if you have the time. Absolutely amazing reporting as usual.

Cliffs: Cancer is being cured, not treated, CURED by using (injecting) different virus's, including HIV. In fact HIV has seen the highest success rate battling Leukemia in children. 90%!!!
    Very promising, there are a few companies that are trying to patent these different virus' to sell to doctors, pharmaceutical companies and hospitals.

However, with all the money invested "cancer research" the U.S. medical community is too focused on producing a drug that will keep cancer patients alive a few months or a few years longer. They desperately want an FDA approved drug that they can make hundreds of billions dollars on.

I also liked the episode of Vice this season on Antarctica (melting ice caps) and the Republicans complete ignorance on climate change.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If cancer could be cured, or close to being cured, Steve Jobs would be alive today.

Comments

tyde: holy fuck you're retarcded

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Comments Tyde: holy fuck you're retarcded

Sweet dude. Drunk @ noon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    If cancer could be cured, or close to being cured, Steve Jobs would be alive today.
    He unbelieveably did go the tard route a year too long. He had a curable slow growing tumor, but was afraid of being opened up in surgery. Said it was the biggest regret of his life because it was too late. Shocked me. To me, cancer was like a rape baby, cut me open and rip that shit out tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Duh! Yea! About 50 years ago..

Load Metric
    Why is everyone convinced there is a cure for cancer? Maybe there isn't, and never will be?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Why is everyone convinced there is a cure for cancer? Maybe there isn't, and never will be?
    Did you watch the video? If accurate this is a giant step forward.

I don't think anyone is "convinced" there's a cure, just extremely hopeful there is. That said, when you see something with a 90% success rate in not just treatment, but curing, that is very promising. Are you of the opinion that scientists and doctors should just give up since no cure has been found?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I posted a youtube video where Rick Simpson tells the story of how he cured his skin cancer by using cannabis oil on the affected areas; he also gave the oil that he was cultivating to other sick community members to digest or use as a lotion and they all got better.

Comments

thesparten: pos rep

herbertstemple: +1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    He unbelieveably did go the tard route a year too long. He had a curable slow growing tumor, but was afraid of being opened up in surgery. Said it was the biggest regret of his life because it was too late. Shocked me. To me, cancer was like a rape baby, cut me open and rip that shit out tomorrow.
    Correct one of the most important aspects of treating cancer is catching it early. Nearly all of the most deadly cancers show limited to no symptoms before it's too late.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    How many stories are there with.the fda shutting down doctors who had promising results..or doctors forced to go to Switzerland to continue there research...cancer cure is like the free energy debate..off course it exists..it's been around for a long time..

Comments

herbertstemple: Money has a lot to do with it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Haven't watched the video yet but my theory is that cancer will never be cured but will be treatable thus avoiding untimely deaths. From what little I know, we all have rouge cells(cancer)and most of them are taken care of by the body routinely. Sometimes these rogue cells, let's call them Boris, get the upper hand, take off on their own, and unknowingly commit suicide.

Not to worry, as nothing really dies anyway, it just shows up again in a different form.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Not to worry, as nothing really dies anyway, it just shows up again in a different form.
    So a life form of Jewdonk is going to reappear? That fucking sucks and is a blow to humanity. Unless you are saying he might reform into a plant. Than not so bad.

Thread Information