crank up the heat as high as it will go and wait him out

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: HOF

Dan Druff: wailwoad

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    this is a classic wailwoad scenario

crank up the heat as high as it will go and wait him out

I'd go the other way with it, have the gas and electric turned off and move into a hotel for a couple of weeks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Pay him the money. Just get it over with.

If you go with an eviction, youre paying almost as much for a sheriff and the paperwork. Plus hes there for ages and its horrible and who knows what mayhem he gets up to.

Pay him the money.
    I was going to agree with you. $2k isn't THAT much to rid yourself of a headache.

That being said what if he blows through that in a week? Then he comes back?
    Yes. I was trying to be explicit that she finds the hotel and pays for the month. He provides the credit card required by front desk.

No fucking cash except for food.

She had a change of heart or whatever and wants him out now. Paying is kind of fair & she still has control. She's not handing out cash prizes for first place. She's being "understanding" she can claim.

BNP reminded me this tool has a gun and not a lot of judgement. This blows but Bonnie & Clyde, right?

Split will be the first to admit she knew what she was dealing with and now she's gonna pay.

You were writing about loans BNP. There are no loans. Splithis is gonna just be making withdrawals and keeping records. Money is gone.

She woulda been supporting him anyway next couple of months so what's the difference.

Load Metric
    The obvious inference is that when he accepts the money, he signs paperwork indicating hes ghost in 30 days. Or whatever they decide on.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The obvious inference is that when he accepts the money, he signs paperwork indicating hes ghost in 30 days. Or whatever they decide on.
    which is exactly why you don't negotiate with terrorists

give him 2k and 30 days, guess who's gonna still be there on the 31st?

giving him 2k and then still having to pay out the ass to get an eviction is about the worst outcome outside of someone dying

and real talk the odds of split going back to this guy are a huge favorite anyway

there's no easy right answer, but there's a ton of bad outcomes

Comments

Sanlmar: It's like Willie peeked at the hole cards. 5 for 5

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    which is exactly why you don't negotiate with terrorists

give him 2k and 30 days, guess who's gonna still be there on the 31st?

giving him 2k and then still having to pay out the ass to get an eviction is about the worst outcome outside of someone dying

and real talk the odds of split going back to this guy are a huge favorite anyway

there's no easy right answer, but there's a ton of bad outcomes
    Yeah. This guy seems unstable and he has nothing to lose.....that is a horrible combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    invite a couple of well endowed negro gents over and when he walks in they are spit roasting you in the living room, then tell him my house my rules biaaaatccchh

Comments

big dick: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    invite a couple of well endowed negro gents over and when he walks in they are spit roasting you in the living room, then tell him my house my rules biaaaatccchh
    Nothing says "get the fuck out of my house" like a guy walking in while his girl is getting tag teamed by Jamal and Latrell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Give him the money and get him the fuck out.Does he still have the gun? If so you need to do something about that, what idk but if he is unstable and drinks?? That's obv a terrible combo,tough spot, sanlmar, and vegas, made some pretty good suggestions. Do you have a brother?Do you have any friends that are cops?

Comments

splitthis: He doesn't drink

Banned
    Load Metric
    take out all the shit you value, get the eviction and stay with a relative/friend for the month. during this eviction notice period get a personal protection order. might want to get yourself some mace/gun etc. if you feel like you're still in danger, move and cut off any ties he would have with you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tough love is the only thing broken hearted/broke men understand. If your boyfriend is driving your car and dropping you off at your job. Things that make you go hmmmm?
    Last edited by thesparten; 03-15-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Nothing says "get the fuck out of my house" like a guy walking in while his girl is getting tag teamed by Jamal and Latrell.
    Why did you have to bring that up, bad memories but it was actually shanequa eating my chick out.. in hindsight it was a favor..I never knew my chick was white trash and belong on Springer..I'm grateful it happened.

Load Metric
    The morning brings an interesting dilemma. He worked last night and hasn't been home since which I am glad for on one hand. On the other hand he has medications he has to take for heart issues which are here and am certain he doesn't have with him, some which he should have had last night. I do not want to call him. Not sure what to do here, call his family? wait it out? Crap.

Comments

Flipper_Fair: your boyfriend sounds like he is from Michigan, call the police

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The morning brings an interesting dilemma. He worked last night and hasn't been home since which I am glad for on one hand. On the other hand he has medications he has to take for heart issues which are here and am certain he doesn't have with him, some which he should have had last night. I do not want to call him. Not sure what to do here, call his family? wait it out? Crap.
    Hope he dies obv.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Now you care about him? I thought you wanted to clean his brains of your walls? DO NOT CALL! Shows weakness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  47.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  24.5 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

This is the point where it's not your problem anymore and can't allow yourself to continue to take care and enable him. It's like cutting off a drug addict.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Day filled with groveling, closed bedroom door with clicking gun noises. I said I just want you out as fast and peaceful as possible.

I never said yet why he has to goooooooooo.

My stomach feels sick thinking about it.

I dropped my tablet and broke it a couple weeks ago. I have been using his Apple until I get another. so apples are connected to iPhones. Friday I saw a bunch of messages on his Apple from his iPhone. I click on a bunch just random bs about poker games scheduled until....................

I click on a message back in November when he had gone hunting. It was him and some hooker who was ugly, black, fat, and tatted. They were going back and forth about price. he wanted BAREBACK sex with her. he wanted to pay 50 which she declined. she wanted 100 for bareback which she says she doesn't usually do but needs the money. he tried to negotiate down to 60, then 70 which she declined.

I may pay him to leave as opposed to wait it out cuz the level of internal sickness I feel is not worth it.

Load Metric
    you should really consider shacking up with less sketchy dudes.

i get it, but seriously.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information