Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanitation Worker Sent To Jail For 30 Days For Picking Up The Garbage Too Early

Platinum
    Load Metric

Sanitation Worker Sent To Jail For 30 Days For Picking Up The Garbage Too Early

Seriously...You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Also, he is spending his time in jail only on the weekends....On the fucking WEEKENDS

So, for the next 15 weeks, like clockwork, he gets to go to jail on his time off....and then he gets to promptly commence picking up peoples used tampons and dirty diapers for 5 days in a row.

Rinse and repeat....for nearly the next FOUR MONTHS.

THE END IS NEAR

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/natio...o-early/nkNYR/

SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. —

A sanitation worker says he was thrown in jail for picking up trash too early in the morning.

The city of Sandy Springs says he violated an ordinance aimed at keeping workers from waking up residents.

The city solicitor says he's tried everything to get sanitation workers to stop coming to communities before 7 a.m. He says he’s tried fining the companies they work for, but it doesn't work; so now he's decided to haul them off to jail.

“The solicitor said it's automatic jail time. He didn't want to hear nothing I had to say. I said it's my first time,” sanitation worker Kevin McGill told WSB-TV’s Tom Jones.

The Sandy Springs ordinance says sanitation workers must haul trash between the hours of 7 in the morning to 7 in the evening.

McGill was cited for picking up trash just after 5 a.m. one morning. When he went to court, chief prosecutor Bill Riley asked the judge to sentence him to 30 days in jail.

“I was stunned. I didn't know what to think. I was shocked,” McGill said.

Riley doesn't apologize for locking up sanitation workers.

“Fines don't seem to work,” Riley said. "The only thing that seems to stop the activity is actually going to jail.”

Riley says 911 lights up when trash haulers come before 7 a.m.

McGill, who didn't have an attorney with him when he was sentenced, is serving his time on the weekend. His new attorney wonders why he's being punished.

“Give him a warning,” attorney Kimberly Bandoh said. “I mean he's the employee. He's not the employer. Sentencing him to jail is doing what?”

But Riley says he is responsible for his own truck.

“The company doesn't start that truck up. The company doesn't drive that truck down the street,” Riley said.

McGill says he had only been hauling in Sandy Springs three months. He says it was hard being in jail with real criminals.

"I just want this to be over with,” he said. “I'm away from my family, my wife, and she’s got to take care of the two little boys and I have four dogs."

McGill will serve the next 14 weekends in jail. His new attorney has filed a motion to withdraw his plea.

Load Metric
    Shut it down Gordo

Comments

DJ_Chaps: shut up faggot

Load Metric
    This Riley is a sorry piece of shit. Put a working man in jail for doing his job?

What an asshole. How is anybody any safer with this guy in jail?

If Riley had any balls he would have arrested the CEO/owner/whatever of the company, but this sorry ass hole picks on the little guy instead.

Comments

big dick: they love to shit on the working man. what a cocksucker
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It is the fucking south man. The sentences the good ol boy judges hand out down there are insane. There is actually a rural county near where I live (in the NE) that is the same way. I got 6 fucking months in jail for driving with an expired license, and a year of probation. He suspended the 6 but if anything would have happened on probation I would have had to do it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    It is the fucking south man. The sentences the good ol boy judges hand out down there are insane. There is actually a rural county near where I live (in the NE) that is the same way. I got 6 fucking months in jail for driving with an expired license, and a year of probation. He suspended the 6 but if anything would have happened on probation I would have had to do it.
    Sandy Springs is a white yuppie affluent suburb. I lived there for a while when I first moved to Georgia. This isn't a southern thing, it's a privilege thing.

Load Metric
    City suspended sentence. They realized what a PR nightmare this was going to become.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...o-early/nkNGB/

Load Metric
    5 am is a little too early to be picking up garbage. I agree with that. lol at throwing the nig in jail though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

:This

I was driving through Virginia last week going 85. I guess the speed limit is 55 (lol @ 55 in a state with no people on the roads) and he was about to give me a reckless driving ticket. Reckless driving is bad enough as is but in Virginia apparently it is way worse.

In California they may not even pull you over for going 85 and wait for "bigger fish."
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There where told no garbage pickup b4 7am..they were warned and fined but it didn't work...thank god for judges with balls...on a happier note Scot walker signed a bill into law that prohibits unions from mandating and confiscating dues from workers wages....happy days are here again the skies above are blue again let us sing a song of cheer again :-) :-) :-) :-)

Comments

herbertstemple: +1 for anyone standing up to a union.

Load Metric
    I know every time the garbage people come around here at 7am I want to shoot them in the face. It's super loud and my walls are really thin and it takes them forever, as I can hear them when they're at the other end of the alley banging dumpsters. It makes it so that I can't have my windows open when I go to bed and I have to blast white noise.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just to be clear, im not saying there shouldn't have been some type of punishment involved; Having dumpsters etc banging at 5 am is ridiculous
    I know first hand that some neighborhoods take sound ordinances seriously. (construction)

If anything, a strong warning or maybe a small fine should have been given to the employee and the company should have been heavily reprimanded. If anything, you certainly don't put a family man in jail for a month because he simply started his fucking job early - how monumentally stupid.

Apparently this has happened before with other employees....what is the company doing about it to see to it that employees don't do this? I would be focusing on why the company insists on operating poorly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Just to be clear, im not saying there shouldn't have been some type of punishment involved; Having dumpsters etc banging at 5 am is ridiculous
    I know first hand that some neighborhoods take sound ordinances seriously. (construction)

If anything, a strong warning or maybe a small fine should have been given to the employee and the company should have been heavily reprimanded. If anything, you certainly don't put a family man in jail for a month because he simply started his fucking job early - how monumentally stupid.

Apparently this has happened before with other employees....what is the company doing about it to see to it that employees don't do this? I would be focusing on why the company insists on operating poorly

There are like 100,000 people in Detroit right now that wish someone, anyone, would come pick up the trash regardless of the time of day.

Comments

Gordman: LOLOL

big dick: lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

There are like 100,000 people in Detroit right now that wish someone, anyone, would come pick up the trash regardless of the time of day.

Speaking of:

Is this true?

http://www.thebeaverton.com/us/item/...come-residents

Detroit begins turning off sunlight for low-income residents

DETROIT - In response to non-payment of property taxes, the City of Detroit has undertaken a massive city-wide effort to block sunlight from the homes of its poorest residents.

“They came at 5am to install the sun blocker over my house,” said Marcus Jones. “It was still dark out, so I didn’t notice it until hours later.” Jones then directed reporters to the property boundary of his darkened home, demonstrating how his neighbour still had bright noon hour sunlight.

Jones lamented, “How am I supposed to get rid of all these bats?”

The massive sun blocking devices are just the latest in the city of Detroit’s plans to recoup millions in lost tax revenue. In some cases entire neighbourhoods have had their light blocked out, while in other cases individual homes have been plunged into darkness.

The sunlight turnoff initiative is the brainchild of Detroit’s emergency manager trustee, Kevyn Orr. “There is no law that guarantees the right to free sunlight. Trust me, we checked,” explained the unilaterally appointed Orr.

Asked whether the cost of blocking the sunlight was greater than the lost revenue, Orr replied, “Certainly, but we’re counting on the costs to be offset by sales of scurvy medication.”

Some have noted that many delinquent payees - notably Detroit's high-end golf club, Joe Louis arena, and many commercial users - continue to enjoy both free sunlight, and its offshoot benefits like heat and photosynthesis. However, before receiving an explanation for the preferential treatment, these residents have generally been frightened off by the increase in nocturnal wolf activity.

Many residents are beginning to feel the lack of heat. Local labourer Scott Jenkins explained, “It wasn’t so bad at first, when I still had my job at the sun blocker motor plant. But then (Republican Governor) Snyder shipped the whole plant down to Mexico!”

Still, longtime resident Patty Hudson remains defiant regarding the health problems associated with sun blocking: “They tell us lack of sun can lead to diabetes, high blood pressure, and depression. Well, I been living in Detroit for 40 years - I already got all of those. They’re gonna have to do better than that to get rid of me.”

At press time Detroit was bracing for a surge in vampire activity, of both the corporate and nosferatu varieties.

Comments

PLOL: shut it down, kiddo

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Speaking of:

Is this true?

http://www.thebeaverton.com/us/item/...come-residents

Detroit begins turning off sunlight for low-income residents

DETROIT - In response to non-payment of property taxes, the City of Detroit has undertaken a massive city-wide effort to block sunlight from the homes of its poorest residents.

“They came at 5am to install the sun blocker over my house,” said Marcus Jones. “It was still dark out, so I didn’t notice it until hours later.” Jones then directed reporters to the property boundary of his darkened home, demonstrating how his neighbour still had bright noon hour sunlight.

Jones lamented, “How am I supposed to get rid of all these bats?”

The massive sun blocking devices are just the latest in the city of Detroit’s plans to recoup millions in lost tax revenue. In some cases entire neighbourhoods have had their light blocked out, while in other cases individual homes have been plunged into darkness.

The sunlight turnoff initiative is the brainchild of Detroit’s emergency manager trustee, Kevyn Orr. “There is no law that guarantees the right to free sunlight. Trust me, we checked,” explained the unilaterally appointed Orr.

Asked whether the cost of blocking the sunlight was greater than the lost revenue, Orr replied, “Certainly, but we’re counting on the costs to be offset by sales of scurvy medication.”

Some have noted that many delinquent payees - notably Detroit's high-end golf club, Joe Louis arena, and many commercial users - continue to enjoy both free sunlight, and its offshoot benefits like heat and photosynthesis. However, before receiving an explanation for the preferential treatment, these residents have generally been frightened off by the increase in nocturnal wolf activity.

Many residents are beginning to feel the lack of heat. Local labourer Scott Jenkins explained, “It wasn’t so bad at first, when I still had my job at the sun blocker motor plant. But then (Republican Governor) Snyder shipped the whole plant down to Mexico!”

Still, longtime resident Patty Hudson remains defiant regarding the health problems associated with sun blocking: “They tell us lack of sun can lead to diabetes, high blood pressure, and depression. Well, I been living in Detroit for 40 years - I already got all of those. They’re gonna have to do better than that to get rid of me.”

At press time Detroit was bracing for a surge in vampire activity, of both the corporate and nosferatu varieties.

I'll assume your kidding and say bravo on your new satire news gimmick.

Comments

ThreeBet: Exactly why I told him to shut it down you mutt

simpdog: 3bet offset

PLOL: yeah

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    Shut it down Gordo
    Hey, revenge repping toddlerfag, you told him to shut it down over him posting a LEGIT news story, not the spoof. you got tomatoed for being a dick just to be a dick.

fucking poofter

Comments

Gordman: thank you

ThreeBet: LOL at being a dick. It's a joke u fucking idiot

simpdog: 3bet is an idiot

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Shut it down Gordo
    Hey, revenge repping toddlerfag, you told him to shut it down over him posting a LEGIT news story, not the spoof. you got tomatoed for being a dick just to be a dick.

fucking poofter

THANK YOU CHAPS

I was actually typing similar to what you just said, and in the process I saw you posted this.

Threebet: i didn't think id need to point this out, but the "shut it down" joke is kinda played out. Now I will admit that when I was on the main page and saw your name as a reply to my thread, I knew what it was going to be before I even clicked on it...and actually I chuckled a little. But now you're coming across as kind of a dbag imo. Im sure you dont have anything truly against me, as I have done nothing to you, and are just trying to be funny/rile me up or whatever, but....

Shut it down Threebet

Load Metric
    Shut it down Gordo

fucking poofter
    You are still bitter from months ago when I called you out for posting the chaps shoots videos and then you kept referring back to it a million times like "hey guys remember how I was funny in that video for once in my life!"

Platinum
    Load Metric

fucking poofter
    You are still bitter from months ago when I called you out for posting the chaps shoots videos and then you kept referring back to it a million times like "hey guys remember how I was funny in that video for once in my life!"

No, I'm sure he was just simply calling you out for being a dumbass...don't worry, it happens to the best of us. This isn't rocket science. Sorry I had to point this out for you.

Now look at my tits and shutup

Load Metric

fucking poofter

Once is still better than never.

Load Metric
    Can't get past a single page before you cackling hens start flapping your cliterous's about....

Have you heard yourselves?

Anyway its widely known that America has the largest prison population than any other nation on earth...

Totally insane people go away for minor shit like that.... Those beds should be kept on reserve for nonces and repeat violent offenders..

Also watched a program not so long ago about private companies who profit from seeing people go to jail.... poor fuckers getting banged up with hardened offenders for real misdemeanour type stuff...

greatestnationonearth

Comments

big dick: cackling hens start flapping your cliterous's rep

pagelpoker:
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information