Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Free Agency / Cuts/ Franchised Players ETC...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Interesting & smart take.

Do you not believe McCourty is the best available out there? Or were his results skewed that much by Revis?

Suh or Revis - who lands bigger deal? Haven't taken first look but that feels like a bet too. The new NFL.
    Revis> McCourty. Would like both of em but prob not going to happen. Way easier to replace McCourty than Revis.

Suh should get the biggest deal IMO
    You understand I meant best free agent secondary other than Revis.

Interesting you think Suh $ > Revis $. I feel a bet brewing... Avg annual total compensation not total package.

Load Metric
    It's tough to do a Suh vs Revis wager. Revis has a stated policy that he would rather play on a year to year basis so long as he is making the highest amount he can in a 1-2 year deal. Suh just wants to break the bank and get as much up front bonus money as posible.

I "bet" the two deals (assuming the Pats don't just pay Revis the $20M) don't look anything alike in terms of longevity or bonus money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Revis> McCourty. Would like both of em but prob not going to happen. Way easier to replace McCourty than Revis.

Suh should get the biggest deal IMO
    You understand I meant best free agent secondary other than Revis.

Interesting you think Suh $ > Revis $. I feel a bet brewing... Avg annual total compensation not total package.
    Only thing that matters in the NFL is guaranteed money.

Load Metric
    Shady McCoy just traded to Buffalo! What the fuck is Chip Kelley doing? McCoy is one of the best RBs on the planet

And Maclin is gone. They have no viable QB. WTF?

Comments

BHS: CHIP KELLY
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Shady McCoy just traded to Buffalo! What the fuck is Chip Kelley doing? McCoy is one of the best RBs on the planet

Bad move by the eagles, but lol at Maclin being gone. He's not going anywhere
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

Fucking big deal right out of the gate. McCoy is/was due Big money the next two years that the Eagles just don't have. The Bills on the other hand have more Cap room then just about everyone so they can afford the luxury. MCCoy will be big in fantasy next year... She might see 350 touches again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I like the Eagles side of the trade. They get an up and coming stud LB cheap and save money. Obv Mccoy is a stud but they will plug another guy or guys in there who will run for 4+ YPC

Kelly gets this NFL thing I think. I really hope they trade up for Marcus M.

Comments

BHS: This post is GOD

Load Metric
    I like the Eagles side of the trade. They get an up and coming stud LB cheap and save money. Obv Mccoy is a stud but they will plug another guy or guys in there who will run for 4+ YPC

Also, Alonso played for Kelly at Oregon, so he knows what hes getting. Think Philly could have gotten a late round pick thrown in as well. Kelly thinks his offensive system is so superior he can plug other players in for less bucks.

They have to do something about that defense. Sometimes it was just awful.
    Last edited by herbertstemple; 03-03-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Also, Alonso played for Kelly at Oregon, so he knows what hes getting. Kelly must have wanted this trade bad because Philly should have gotten a 3ird or 4th rd pick from Buffalo thrown in as well. Kelly thinks his offensive system is so superior he can plug other players in for less bucks.

Well he has done well so far. Vick sucked, he worked wonders with Foles in year 1 and while foles tailed off last year a bit which was expected after that monster year he was still ok. Sanchez even played pretty well IN STRETCHES and posted close to a 90 rating.

Jackson had a career year and they cut him, Maclin came off an acl or whatever and had a career year replacing Jackson. Riley fucking Cooper had close to 1000 yards in this offense 2 years ago.

Jordan Mathews was also awesome as a rookie and should jump to GOD status this year.

I really hope they move up for Marriota and hope he lights the NFL on fire. It's good to see Kellys system working after so many said he would fail and it would never work. He has 2 10 win seasons under his belt and now has full control I believe of every decision. Would love to see him build a great team but it ain't easy to do

Load Metric
    Stick to the Patriots you fucking POG

Name:  f2l43.gif
Views: 497
Size:  1.60 MB
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Chip Kelly is so fucking awesome.

Anyone dumb enough to think he doesn't know what he's doing, well sorry but this dude is one calculating mega boss.

He's revolutionized football with his innovative practice methodology and personalized sports science applications used for injury mitigation & performance optimization.

Chip also has balls of steel and does not give a fuck what you think. Kelly is going to be a legend one day.

GO EAGLES

Comments

vegas1369: Modern day Lombardi!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Also, Alonso played for Kelly at Oregon, so he knows what hes getting. Kelly must have wanted this trade bad because Philly should have gotten a 3ird or 4th rd pick from Buffalo thrown in as well. Kelly thinks his offensive system is so superior he can plug other players in for less bucks.

Well he has done well so far. Vick sucked, he worked wonders with Foles in year 1 and while foles tailed off last year a bit which was expected after that monster year he was still ok. Sanchez even played pretty well IN STRETCHES and posted close to a 90 rating.

Jackson had a career year and they cut him, Maclin came off an acl or whatever and had a career year replacing Jackson. Riley fucking Cooper had close to 1000 yards in this offense 2 years ago.

Jordan Mathews was also awesome as a rookie and should jump to GOD status this year.

I really hope they move up for Marriota and hope he lights the NFL on fire. It's good to see Kellys system working after so many said he would fail and it would never work. He has 2 10 win seasons under his belt and now has full control I believe of every decision. Would love to see him build a great team but it ain't easy to do
    Wasn't being sarcastic with the Kelly comment. He has an offensive system the NFL is still trying to catch up to. OBV he's proven he belongs there. He's a decent defense away from going deep into the playoffs. Can't do it with the def he has now.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

"You pink ass Winnie the pooh look-alike"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

"You pink ass Winnie the pooh look-alike"

"Nigga where my knife at? I'm abouts to slit my throat"
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    People are forgetting how BOSS Alonso was his rookie year. Assuming his knee is fine, great trade by the Eagles. Alonso making 1.7m combined next 2 years. The money they freed up from McCoy will give them more FA money. I'd laugh if they sign Spiller and he has a better year than McCoy.

Load Metric
    Marshall to the Jets for a 5th rounder.

-now the Jets have Decker + Marshall. But can anyone throw the ball to them?

-now Cutler is even worse for the Bears.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Don't the Jets also have Percy Harvin? Coupled with Geno, talk about a talented but head case offense

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Don't the Jets also have Percy Harvin? Coupled with Geno, talk about a talented but head case offense
    He is but will be cut. Jets saving money on Marshall instead or Harvin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Bad move by the eagles, but lol at Maclin being gone. He's not going anywhere
    Wrong bitch. Maclin is gone

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12446210

Thread Information