Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Filthy Limper Poker Radio Thread***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Just listened to your most recent podcast today guys. Please do me a favor and never compare poker with golf, tennis, bowling or any other sport again, thanks. Even chess for that matter. Your ignorance was showing.

I'm a scratch golfer. If I played Tiger Woods or any other PGA Tour caliber golfer I would lose 100 out of 100 times, no matter how unlucky they got. And I'm scratch. Take somebody who doesn't play as well or doesn't play at all.

Do you think an avid tennis player has a chance against a touring pro even if every borderline call goes against the pro? Absolutely not.

Picture yourself playing a chess master. He beats you 1000 out of 1000 times.

Yet in poker us nobody's have a chance to beat the "pros" on a semi regular basis. Something's not adding up here.

LOL @ its gambling to enter a golf tourney. Jesus fucking Christ.

That whole segment came off as arrogant and condescending yet you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You even admit you know jack shit about sports.

I'll tell you what, grab a golf club and go to your local muni and ask to play a 20 handicapper. He will destroy you every time and he sucks.
    I Have not listened but i am not surprised the clueless fuckers over there would say these things
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Also, I was somewhat surprised to hear you got Ryan Dempster on as a guest in your upcoming show. I understand his wife runs the charity but still didn't think you could get a guy of this caliber.

Jesep,

Do yourself a favor and do some research on this guy so you don't come across as some amateur jackass. This isn't some up and coming minor league ball player. This is a veteran of well over 10 years making 14 million per. The guy just got traded from last place to first. Ask him about it. Pretend you know what the fuck you're talking about. Just an FYI, this is your biggest guest by fucking far that you've announced. He should be front and center on every advertisement possible. Nobody gives a fuck about Josh Ariah, Ok. Donkdown could get him. You've got a borderline A-list baseball player. Don't fuck it up.

Also, make it at least seem like you are doing this for the charity instead of some obscure bullshit guiness record. How about never mention the record again for starters.

Warm regards.

Load Metric
    Just listened to your most recent podcast today guys. Please do me a favor and never compare poker with golf, tennis, bowling or any other sport again, thanks. Even chess for that matter. Your ignorance was showing.

I'm a scratch golfer. If I played Tiger Woods or any other PGA Tour caliber golfer I would lose 100 out of 100 times, no matter how unlucky they got. And I'm scratch. Take somebody who doesn't play as well or doesn't play at all.

Do you think an avid tennis player has a chance against a touring pro even if every borderline call goes against the pro? Absolutely not.

Picture yourself playing a chess master. He beats you 1000 out of 1000 times.

Yet in poker us nobody's have a chance to beat the "pros" on a semi regular basis. Something's not adding up here.

LOL @ its gambling to enter a golf tourney. Jesus fucking Christ.

That whole segment came off as arrogant and condescending yet you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You even admit you know jack shit about sports.

I'll tell you what, grab a golf club and go to your local muni and ask to play a 20 handicapper. He will destroy you every time and he sucks.
    So what you're saying is Danny Noonan was a lock against Denunzio? It seemd like such a dramatic and sincere moment...
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Also, try a little harder to hide the freaking disdain you have for Druff and PFA in general, especially its posters. You can hear it in your voice. Druff still calls your site and radio show a friend of PFA for some reason yet you treat him as anything but. Remember this, without Druff your radio show wouldn't have lasted more than one season. He does you a favor every week by directing traffic over to that ghost town of yours. How do you thank him? A special welcome thread from you to MWH, his biggest fucking nemesis out there. Sure, let the guy post there if he wants but to roll out the red carpet I mean what the fuck dude.

I only wish Druff chose to go on Marty's show instead of yours when he was between sites. If he did, Jewdonk would probably still be a part of this community instead of your fat fucking ass.

Load Metric
    Also, try a little harder to hide the freaking disdain you have for Druff and PFA in general, especially its posters. You can hear it in your voice. Druff still calls your site and radio show a friend of PFA for some reason yet you treat him as anything but. Remember this, without Druff your radio show wouldn't have lasted more than one season. He does you a favor every week by directing traffic over to that ghost town of yours. How do you thank him? A special welcome thread from you to MWH, his biggest fucking nemesis out there. Sure, let the guy post there if he wants but to roll out the red carpet I mean what the fuck dude.

I only wish Druff chose to go on Marty's show instead of yours when he was between sites. If he did, Jewdonk would probably still be a part of this community instead of your fat fucking ass.
    Did the network contact you and tell you that my show would have been cancelled without Druff? or are you just generally unaware of how these things work?

Druff allows you to fag up this place constantly and still manages to thank you for shooting 16 dollars at a freeroll, a very thinly veiled way to distract from how huge of a troll you are.

I have no disdain for Druff at all, I enjoy mwh as a poster and have never had an issue with him. He is welcome at our site and I have no issue with welcoming him...

As far as everything else you said, I have not reached out to you for advice on how Filthy Limper is ran and I never will, so listen or don't but nothing you ever say will ever be considered when doing anything.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Did the network contact you and tell you that my show would have been cancelled without Druff? or are you just generally unaware of how these things work?

Druff allows you to fag up this place constantly and still manages to thank you for shooting 16 dollars at a freeroll, a very thinly veiled way to distract from how huge of a troll you are.

I have no disdain for Druff at all, I enjoy mwh as a poster and have never had an issue with him. He is welcome at our site and I have no issue with welcoming him...

As far as everything else you said, I have not reached out to you for advice on how Filthy Limper is ran and I never will, so listen or don't but nothing you ever say will ever be considered when doing anything.
    FYI I've given a lot more than $16 dude and when its all said and done will be a hell of a lot more than you ever donate. Still making high five figures? How's that working out for you?

Load Metric

FYI I've given a lot more than $16 dude and when its all said and done will be a hell of a lot more than you ever donate. Still making high five figures? How's that working out for you?
    Never once have I ever said that I made high five figures, you are grabbing a statement I made about the potential earning capability of someone who buys storage lockers full time, I never said that I do that full time, never said how much I make annually doing anything and never said what my income actually is. Your a troll, you love to troll me, its something that you get a kick out of, but it's a one way street because I literally never consider you, I don't pay attention to anything you do and you are completely unimportant to me, obviously this feeling is not mutual since you listen to and review every show I do and lurk the forum that I am an owner of.

Load Metric

Never once have I ever said that I made high five figures, you are grabbing a statement I made about the potential earning capability of someone who buys storage lockers full time, I never said that I do that full time, never said how much I make annually doing anything and never said what my income actually is. Your a troll, you love to troll me, its something that you get a kick out of, but it's a one way street because I literally never consider you, I don't pay attention to anything you do and you are completely unimportant to me, obviously this feeling is not mutual since you listen to and review every show I do and lurk the forum that I am an owner of.
    Not trolling. Those are my honest opinions of you. I think you're a fucking snake with bad intentions. I think you only care about some podcast record instead of the actual charity. You had to catch yourself a couple episodes when somebody asked you why you were trying to be on so long. You almost got caught but I heard it. The problem is you've failed in everything you've ever done, from business to relationship. How much money you end up losing with the storage business by the way? You still paying for an empty unit? Gonna add up fast my man.

Load Metric
    I want to stop listening but I can't. You're like a traffic accident that you need to slow down for. I feel the need to tell others of your ignorance.

Load Metric
    I want to stop listening but I can't. You're like a traffic accident that you need to slow down for. I feel the need to tell others of your ignorance.
    Well, have fun with that, sounds like an interesting life you lead, surprised you have so much free time with all of your money and your scratch golf game but I guess whatever you enjoy doing with your time is your business.

Load Metric
    Well, have fun with that, sounds like an interesting life you lead, surprised you have so much free time with all of your money and your scratch golf game but I guess whatever you enjoy doing with your time is your business.
    You know my deal. I listen during the day at work. Only post here during evenings and early morning EST. Unlike you I put in my 10 hours a day. I'm not some fat slob chasing some dream that isn't there because I'm too lazy to get a real job.

Load Metric
    Buy your mini cooper yet? Fat guy in a mini. Might as well be a Miata.

Load Metric
    sneaky fucker trying a angle to take the lead in the PFA poster contest, i like your style!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    sneaky fucker trying a angle to take the lead in the PFA poster contest, i like your style!
    I know. Too bad I got bounced already earlier.

Load Metric

You know my deal. I listen during the day at work. Only post here during evenings and early morning EST. Unlike you I put in my 10 hours a day. I'm not some fat slob chasing some dream that isn't there because I'm too lazy to get a real job.
    LOL at you knowing what I do all day, you know nothing, if I only put in 10 hours a day I would be embarrassed of myself...

I do not know your deal because I don't care about your deal.

Load Metric

awww to bad

i will contribute %100 of winnings to PFA free roles....... what is the prize?

bragging rights,CASH! custom title, maybe a little sum thing for the runner up
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 08-27-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: cause english is so fucking dumb
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

LOL at you knowing what I do all day, you know nothing, if I only put in 10 hours a day I would be embarrassed of myself...

Have you ever had an original thought in your life? Honest question. You wanted to copy that guy who played poker for like a week straight. Let's talk twitter. How did you come up with TruppQQ again? Was it from that thread on two plus two by any chance. The guy that got followed around the Internet, even Ebay, by the guy that beat him with QQ or something? Just wondering.

Load Metric

i will contribute %100 of winnings to PFA free roles....... what is the prize?
    That's a good question. I should give out a prize. I'll post in other thread.

Load Metric

Have you ever had an original thought in your life? Honest question. You wanted to copy that guy who played poker for like a week straight. Let's talk twitter. How did you come up with TruppQQ again? Was it from that thread on two plus two by any chance. The guy that got followed around the Internet, even Ebay, by the guy that beat him with QQ or something? Just wondering.
    I'm done talking with you, obviously you obsess over me to the point of it being unhealthy, you can just go do whatever it is that you do with yourself, I don't really care.

Load Metric

I'm done talking with you, obviously you obsess over me to the point of it being unhealthy, you can just go do whatever it is that you do with yourself, I don't really care.

AMIRITE though? Wasn't that the name of one of your shows? Where did you get that name from again? I rest my case.

Thread Information