Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official Filthy Limper Poker Radio Thread***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Also, just a note, next weeks show will be co-hosted by Court Harrington formerly of Poker Road.

If anyone has any questions for him please leave them here.
    Good get. I always enjoyed Court and the rest of the "B" team.

I know he plays a lot of Omaha 8 or better. I would like to hear him talk about his style of play and overall strategy for the game.

Load Metric
    Also, just a note, next weeks show will be co-hosted by Court Harrington formerly of Poker Road.

ask Court what Joe Sebok has been doing, does he know if Joe is still in poker or has he moved on
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

ask Court what Joe Sebok has been doing, does he know if Joe is still in poker or has he moved on
    He wasn't looking very good last summer.

Load Metric
    Hey Sep how did you get your money onto Black Chip? Before the crackdown last year, I would just use a green dot visa from Walmart so that my bank account info wasn't linked to poker but I don't know if that will work now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Hey Sep how did you get your money onto Black Chip? Before the crackdown last year, I would just use a green dot visa from Walmart so that my bank account info wasn't linked to poker but I don't know if that will work now.

Good question, me and my cohost Kevin both loaded money on the site today using our regular bank debit cards and we both got funded instantly, I don't know if we got lucky or whatever but it was pretty much hassle free

If that doesnt work I would probably pick up a Vanilla Visa and load money using that, its worth a shot and if it doesn't work u can still use the card anywhere.

Load Metric
    Netspend cards usually work.

Load Metric
    The black Chip Poker freeroll is for tomorrow night is posted, $20.00 added by black chip plus chance to win Ipad 2 and other great prizes as part of the Filthy Limper Poker League, if you need to password and wont make the beginning of our show shoot me a message and I will give it to you.

Load Metric
    I went to filthylimper.com and could NOT figure out when the radio show is, but thanks for posting it here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sinner View Post
    I went to filthylimper.com and could NOT figure out when the radio show is, but thanks for posting it here.
    A calendar of shows is coming, for now just read the latest posts and all information is there.

Load Metric
    Show is on Tonight at 8:00pm Est. Time, Guest Co-host SrslySirius, and special guest from http://www.PokerFraudAlert.com Todd Witteles.

Also, Black Chip Poker freeroll tonight, password is: Flpr2012 (case sensitive)

Black Chip is giving away money tonight and we are giving away prizes as part of our league, details here:

http://www.filthylimper.com/2012/03/07/ ... er-league/

Load Metric
    Good show Jasep, I listened to it in the shed with my kitties and i played the freeroll and got 9th.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Good show Jasep, I listened to it in the shed with my kitties and i played the freeroll and got 9th.
    AQ < KQ for 6th. Good show Jasep. Props to Blind Squirrel. Looking forward to getting those threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Is there an RSS feed / way to subscribe to the show archives via itunes as a podcast? Can't seem to find it searching.

Thanks!
    sub

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    Is there an RSS feed / way to subscribe to the show archives via itunes as a podcast? Can't seem to find it searching.

Thanks!
    sub
    Yes there is, if you look at the archive player on our website you will see both an rss and itunes button, it is on the left side of the page down slightly, under On Demand

Load Metric
    Password for tonights Black Chip Poker Freeroll is filthy2012

Load Metric
    Did it bother you the way Micon handled your advertisement 2 weeks ago on DD radio? It was so unprofessional that I was embarrassed for him. If you paid money for that I hope you received a refund.

Micon's a fucking clown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Did it bother you the way Micon handled your advertisement 2 weeks ago on DD radio? It was so unprofessional that I was embarrassed for him. If you paid money for that I hope you received a refund.

Micon's a fucking clown
    It bothered me very much and I did pay money for it. I actually wish he would take my banner ad down now as I don't want to appear like a supporter of DD in its current form and i opted not to renew for another month. I think he thinks he is doing me a solid though because of his gross fail from day 1 on the deal. I haven't even bothered talking to him about it yet.

I have no problem with the uncensored nature of the show, obv I have been a member for awhile, but I have issue with the fact that I paid exactly what hero poker paid and Micon basically shot insults at me disguised as compliments both on his show and when he was on my show. I don't care if its his true feelings but don't shake me down and then shit on me for my dollars.... That is a big reason why I am no longer present in the chat on Wednesdays and i no longer mention the site on my show... and your crazy if you think i am getting refunded.

Just to be clear, if my sponsorship was handled better I would have continued it indefinitely at the same rate that David Jung paid and the users could have gotten free rolls etc out of me, but based 100% on Micon's handling of my site and my money I opt to never give him another dime for anything. Druff can have whatever he wants though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Micon's a fucking clown
    It bothered me very much and I did pay money for it. I actually wish he would take my banner ad down now as I don't want to appear like a supporter of DD in its current form and i opted not to renew for another month. I think he thinks he is doing me a solid though because of his gross fail from day 1 on the deal. I haven't even bothered talking to him about it yet.

I have no problem with the uncensored nature of the show, obv I have been a member for awhile, but I have issue with the fact that I paid exactly what hero poker paid and Micon basically shot insults at me disguised as compliments both on his show and when he was on my show. I don't care if its his true feelings but don't shake me down and then shit on me for my dollars.... That is a big reason why I am no longer present in the chat on Wednesdays and i no longer mention the site on my show... and your crazy if you think i am getting refunded.

Just to be clear, if my sponsorship was handled better I would have continued it indefinitely at the same rate that David Jung paid and the users could have gotten free rolls etc out of me, but based 100% on Micon's handling of my site and my money I opt to never give him another dime for anything. Druff can have whatever he wants though.
    Oh and also for the record, Druff has appeared on my show I think 7 times now, I offered him money on here already to sponsor the site and he flat out refused my dollars and welcomed me to do it all free and has never mentioned anything to me about being a key player in helping my brand grow and providing me with hours of content that directly impact my rating. Micon began shaking me down almost instantly and would not come on my show until I paid him, that was actually a term of the sponsorship deal. Druff is a stand up guy and I really appreciate what he has done for me and my show.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jasep you knew better than to deal with that conniving cheap bloodsucking kike.

The second we saw it we all told you it was destined for fail.

:themoreyouknow

Thread Information