Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official Filthy Limper Poker Radio Thread***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Good show tonight guys!
    Thank you sir... nice job in the free roll
    I've been formulating strategy for next week's freeroll and I've come to the conclusion that not only do I have to win, I need to knock Curt, Smu, Kevin, and Verlander before the final table to finish first for the season. Looks like bounty tournament strategy for me.

Load Metric
    Season 2 of Filthly Limper Radio is beyond terrible. Bootsy Collins and Pikachar as co hosts equals unlistenable crap. So season one had 3 co hosts. You take away the best one of the three (Tim Byrd) and add two uncharismatic knobs and you get a fucking unlistenable crapfest. I'd rather hear two cats fucking than the shit you've put out there the past 4 weeks.

Here's a tip for you going into season 3 now that you are making "high five figures" flipping deadbeat storage units. Pay somebody about $100 a week and let them do the show with Kevin Wright..ie pimprexal or slim p/rawolf.

Have a pleasant evening

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Season 2 of Filthly Limper Radio is beyond terrible. Bootsy Collins and Pikachar as co hosts equals unlistenable crap. So season one had 3 co hosts. You take away the best one of the three (Tim Byrd) and add two uncharismatic knobs and you get a fucking unlistenable crapfest. I'd rather hear two cats fucking than the shit you've put out there the past 4 weeks.

Here's a tip for you going into season 3 now that you are making "high five figures" flipping deadbeat storage units. Pay somebody about $100 a week and let them do the show with Kevin Wright..ie pimprexal or slim p/rawolf.

Have a pleasant evening
    Welcome back Pooh, missed you buddy

Load Metric

Have a pleasant evening
    Welcome back Pooh, missed you buddy
    Bullshit.....I've been nothing but nice to you regarding your radio show. This season blows. Period. Pointblank. Nobody here will tell you because they don't want to hurt anyones feelings. Bootsy Collins brings less than zero to radio. The way he talks is tilting. Unlistenable. I haven't finished a show since before you had that buffoon Johny Hughs on.

I know I know...don't listen then you say. Done deal.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Have a pleasant evening
    THIS!!!

seriously, get rid of both of your side kicks, especially bootsy who brings nothing to the table, absolute bore

find some guys with a heartbeat, ok

Load Metric
    I appreciate both of your opinions and will take them in to consideration

Load Metric
    How about a weekly American League update from PLOL or Fluffer? Might bring in a different demographic to the audience.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    How about a weekly American League update from PLOL or Fluffer? Might bring in a different demographic to the audience.
    PLOL is welcome on my show whenever he likes, he can talk about penises, or the opening of The Avengers or pretty much whatever his heart desires.

Load Metric

PLOL is welcome on my show whenever he likes, he can talk about penises, or the opening of The Avengers or pretty much whatever his heart desires.
    I was somewhat kidding about the gay segment, but I would love to here about the South Florida poker scene from someone who plays in it. I have heard from the guys I play with in Tunica that the games down there can be as wide open as the Asian dominated games at the Commerce.

Load Metric
    I also thank you for your criticism and opinions. It is very difficult to deliver good radio and I will admit that I underestimated how hard it is. I do work a stressful but rewarding 9 to 5 job and underestimated the fact that doing radio is exhausting. I thank Jasep and Kevin for letting me be a part of the show and especially enjoyed doing poker trivia. I will always support and be a part of the Filthy Limper family and am looking forward to what is coming up on the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Welcome back Pooh
    Last edited by Bootsy Collins; 05-04-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Welcome back Pooh
    Too harsh?

Load Metric
    Welcome back Pooh
    Too harsh?
    It's your opinion and you have a right to express it. I'm not taking it personally.

Load Metric

I've been formulating strategy for next week's freeroll and I've come to the conclusion that not only do I have to win, I need to knock Curt, Smu, Kevin, and Verlander before the final table to finish first for the season. Looks like bounty tournament strategy for me.
    Shortbus that's a horrible strategy! I'll send you a pic of my new Ipad. You can take 2nd if you want!

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Welcome back Pooh
    Too harsh?
    imo. not harsh enough

Load Metric

Too harsh?
    It's your opinion and you have a right to express it. I'm not taking it personally.
    I like listening to you and all your great info on the show. I can't say as I like answering your trivia though

Load Metric
    Thursday night on the season finale of the Poker Podcast we will be joined by two season long favorites of the show. Brandon “Drexel” Gerson and Todd “Dan Druff” Witelles. Brandon will be in the Co-Host seat and will have a special announcement during the show (along with Mark “Chinamaniac” Gyrglik) regarding his future. Druff will be discussing the recent stories regarding Lock Poker and thier deal with Cake Poker and the WSOP food voucher change that was made this year. We will discuss the SCOOP series and Victor “Isildur” Blum crushing the fields early. We discuss notes from the WSOP media conference call and we will have more news and tons of give-aways.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Awesome, I look forward to it.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Thursday night on the season finale of the Poker Podcast we will be joined by two season long favorites of the show. Brandon “Drexel” Gerson and Todd “Dan Druff” Witelles. Brandon will be in the Co-Host seat and will have a special announcement during the show (along with Mark “Chinamaniac” Gyrglik) regarding his future. Druff will be discussing the recent stories regarding Lock Poker and thier deal with Cake Poker and the WSOP food voucher change that was made this year. We will discuss the SCOOP series and Victor “Isildur” Blum crushing the fields early. We discuss notes from the WSOP media conference call and we will have more news and tons of give-aways.
    It sounds like a great show honestly.

I am confused by this radio dynamic. Druff doesnt want to commit to a regular radio show it seems, and Drexel is looking for one. Jasep seems intent on putting in the work and putting out a good product. Why cant it just work in its current capacity? Brandon and Druff co-host on a regular basis and we just leave it as is. If Druff were to fire up a show now, FL and his show are just going to be watered down versions of the same old shit. Either that or FL will lose Druff, Drex, China, etc

Load Metric
    There is supposed to be an announcement tomorrow night on FLP radio. Hopefully Druff will give us an update on his show.

Thread Information