Todd pretty much hit every point I have tried to make in the last few days.

I do deserve a refund, or at least an apology. There is no shot that I will ever get a refund from Micon though. He thinks that I got exactly what I paid for and so much more. I'm not even wanting to go down the road of having the conversation with Micon for that refund, but if by some miraculous turn of events he offers up a refund than I will match the amount and give it to PFA for a freeroll when the first radio show kicks off.

Also, the argument that I am paying below market value or what micon "usually charges" is particularly frustrating.

1.) Micon has no barometer for this, he has lost sponsors at a rate faster than he has gained new sponsors.

Seals with Clubs is a site that Micon is a partner in (95% confirmed) so that doesn't count

Draftday has top banner ad and a sticky plus twitter treatment, so that doesn't count.

So who am I compared to for the price point? The service is worth exactly what someone will pay for it and I highly doubt that if Micon could get more than 100.00 (or less than that) he wouldn't have already taken it.

2.) I didn't come up with the 100.00 figure, Mion did. So I agreed to his quoted price. I stated early that Micon approached me first, that is technically wrong Here is exactly our exchange:

October 15th I win a draftday contest on DD radio, I tell Micon to keep it and give it to another user, I mention in that PM that I would at one point like to do something like this with Filthy Limper and ask what it would cost.

He responded with-
cheap.

Would do something like if you buy a left-side marketing box for a month (see draftday) for $50/month you can have that + bump the thread.

The full package, with radio ad / front page story / twitter / etc is $500/month.

lemme know, we can work something out
Notice that he originally quoted me 50 a month for what I ultimately paid 100 for. My website was new and I did not have the budget at this point so I said I would think about it.

December 2nd he sends me a PM asking for me to do a deal for advertising

He quotes me 100.00/month, I tell him it is double what he already quoted me and that the prices have gone up since our last conversation (keep in mind there were no new advertisers at this point.

He sends me a message on December 9th saying I am gonna want to do a deal before dd 2.0 drops so I better hurry (LOL)

December 15th he sends me another message asking me when I would like to start advertising

January 6th he sent me the message that I previously posted in this thread

January 15th I send him a list of concerns about advertising including decreases in DD traffic. Micon responds dismissing the claims

January 16th I send Payment to Micon

January 19th I send promotional info to micon (banner ad and commercial)

February 13th I question why it is not up and Micon asks me to resend

February 14th I resend banner and commercial

2 days later my 1 month is set to expire but micon says I can have until the end of February, keep in mind my commercial and banner have not appeared yet and so far I have just been able to bump the thread

March 5th my Banner ad goes up (45 days after I paid and a full 5 days after my extended sponsorship "expired" and 17 days after it was originally suppose to expire)

March 7th my commercial airs

March 21st I request my banner is taken down, it was up for 14 days total.

If Micon can't see issue with his handling of this theres nothing I can do for him, he is simply an idiot.

This is a big issue for me, as are all the issues about respecting my business that Todd mentioned earlier.