Thread: ***Official Filthy Limper Poker Radio Thread***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

***Official Filthy Limper Poker Radio Thread***

Hello everyone,

I will use this thread to update anyone who is interested in Filthy Limper, This week is the launch of our second season of programming, we have one new show debuting and the return of our news show hosted by myself and Kevmath and our Flagship show, Filthy Limper Poker Radio moving to a new night (Thursdays at 8pm EST). Amanda Musumeci will be joining us as our tournament strategy analyst and we will have a new co-host (several guest hosts will be on while we prep for the new co-host to come on permanently) All information about the changes and what is coming up can be found here:

http://www.filthylimper.com/2012/02/...-site-changes/

A preview of this Thursday nights show is below:

The Poker Podcast returns this Thursday night for season 2 of Filthy Limper Poker Radio. This week on the show we are joined by special guest Co-Host Thomas “SrslySirius” Keeling. Thomas joins us in the co-host seat and we will discuss his departure from Quad Jacks as well as his upcoming projects.

Regular contributor and friend of Filthy Limper, 2005 World Series of Poker Bracelet Winner Todd “Dan Druff” Witelles returns to the show to talk about the exciting launch of his new website www.PokerFraudAlert.com we will discuss the project and it’s roll in providing a huge service to the poker community. Druff will also give us a taste of what to expect from PFA with his breakdown of the Erik Lindgren fantasy football debt controversy that has been unfolding on www.twoplustwo.com.

We will be joined by former host on the FLPR network and tournament professional Tim “BeatbyRags” Byrd to talk about his deep run in the West Palm Beach, FL WSOPc Main Event.

We discuss Gavin Griffins latest blog and the process of rebuilding in poker.

We launch the Filthy Limper Poker League hosted exclusively by Black Chip Poker. Set up your account at Black Chip Poker HERE We will be giving away tons of prizes for the 10 week league including an Ipad 2 to the winner and clothing packages from Filthy Limper and Black Chip Poker. The password will be given away on the air and in our live chat, all this and more this week on the podcast.

Load Metric
    Did you ever write a blog about the West Palm trip?
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 03-06-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Did you ever write a blog about the West Palm trip?
    It will be discussed at length on this Thursday nights show.

Load Metric
    This site is actually still around? lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    This site is actually still around? lol
    Around and thriving, feel free to check it out, if you haven't listened in a while give this weeks show a listen, if we have made a fan out of you hit me up for some free swag.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Around and thriving, feel free to check it out, if you haven't listened in a while give this weeks show a listen, if we have made a fan out of you hit me up for some free swag.
    Alright, will do. I admit I haven't been on there since you first started.

Load Metric
    Apart from the rampant thread hijack I have listened to filthy limper and it is very decent. Jasep is intelligent and has worthwhile content to listen to.

Good luck with the show buddy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Apart from the rampant thread hijack I have listened to filthy limper and it is very decent. Jasep is intelligent and has worthwhile content to listen to.

Good luck with the show buddy.
    Thanks Mike, hopefully I can get this thread back on track...

As a side note, even though we have pretty much been at each others throats on another board, the new incarnation, God seems to be God at PFA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm going to split the jsearles/jasep argument into another thread.

There's no reason to hijack this one with that ongoing (and to be honest, not particularly interesting) argument.

Please continue the argument in the new thread if you want, but let Jasep talk about his radio show in this thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

There's no reason to hijack this one with that ongoing (and to be honest, not particularly interesting) argument.

Please continue the argument in the new thread if you want, but let Jasep talk about his radio show in this thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Awesome! Thanks Todd, I agree that it isn't that interesting, and he can talk to himself in there all he wants my points were made, and thats the end of that one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Hello everyone,

I will use this thread to update anyone who is interested in Filthy Limper, This week is the launch of our second season of programming, we have one new show debuting and the return of our news show hosted by myself and Kevmath and our Flagship show, Filthy Limper Poker Radio moving to a new night (Thursdays at 8pm EST). Amanda Musumeci will be joining us as our tournament strategy analyst and we will have a new co-host (several guest hosts will be on while we prep for the new co-host to come on permanently) All information about the changes and what is coming up can be found here:

http://www.filthylimper.com/2012/02/...-site-changes/

A preview of this Thursday nights show is below:

The Poker Podcast returns this Thursday night for season 2 of Filthy Limper Poker Radio. This week on the show we are joined by special guest Co-Host Thomas “SrslySirius” Keeling. Thomas joins us in the co-host seat and we will discuss his departure from Quad Jacks as well as his upcoming projects.

Regular contributor and friend of Filthy Limper, 2005 World Series of Poker Bracelet Winner Todd “Dan Druff” Witelles returns to the show to talk about the exciting launch of his new website www.PokerFraudAlert.com we will discuss the project and it’s roll in providing a huge service to the poker community. Druff will also give us a taste of what to expect from PFA with his breakdown of the Erik Lindgren fantasy football debt controversy that has been unfolding on www.twoplustwo.com.

We will be joined by former host on the FLPR network and tournament professional Tim “BeatbyRags” Byrd to talk about his deep run in the West Palm Beach, FL WSOPc Main Event.

We discuss Gavin Griffins latest blog and the process of rebuilding in poker.

We launch the Filthy Limper Poker League hosted exclusively by Black Chip Poker. Set up your account at Black Chip Poker HERE We will be giving away tons of prizes for the 10 week league including an Ipad 2 to the winner and clothing packages from Filthy Limper and Black Chip Poker. The password will be given away on the air and in our live chat, all this and more this week on the podcast.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Despite all the BC's you slam me with, I am a big fan of you as a poster. Keep up the good work.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Believe it or not, this is deserving of HoF! (that and more visually appealing)

Thread Information