Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
Just listened to your most recent podcast today guys. Please do me a favor and never compare poker with golf, tennis, bowling or any other sport again, thanks. Even chess for that matter. Your ignorance was showing.

I'm a scratch golfer. If I played Tiger Woods or any other PGA Tour caliber golfer I would lose 100 out of 100 times, no matter how unlucky they got. And I'm scratch. Take somebody who doesn't play as well or doesn't play at all.

Do you think an avid tennis player has a chance against a touring pro even if every borderline call goes against the pro? Absolutely not.

Picture yourself playing a chess master. He beats you 1000 out of 1000 times.

Yet in poker us nobody's have a chance to beat the "pros" on a semi regular basis. Something's not adding up here.

LOL @ its gambling to enter a golf tourney. Jesus fucking Christ.

That whole segment came off as arrogant and condescending yet you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You even admit you know jack shit about sports.

I'll tell you what, grab a golf club and go to your local muni and ask to play a 20 handicapper. He will destroy you every time and he sucks.
I Have not listened but i am not surprised the clueless fuckers over there would say these things