Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing Thread

Load Metric
    Only a few more days until Floyd Mayweather and Justin Bieber enter the ring for the "fight of the century".

I've watched Showtime's Inside Mayweather vs Pacquiao. The show has been edited by Mayweather to make him look like some kind of god.
    From the looks of it, Mayweather is over-training, cutting wooden logs, spending time at night in a subzero (-200) freezer.

HBO's Mayweather v Pacquiao At Last is more about Manny Pacquiao and the history leading up to the fight.

Even Muhammad Ali is rooting for Pacquiao.

Manny Pacquiao is extremely generous to charity. He gives mainly to people in his country in the Philippines.

Floyd Mayweather hardly gives shit. Maybe he gives away a few turkeys at Thanksgiving but that's it.
    I guess he is too busy buying a few more $2.3 million Bugatti Veyrons.

Andre Agassi who is white has done more for black people than Mayweather.

Let's all root for Manny Pacquiao to knockout Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr.

Fuck Floyd Mayweather, he deserves to get his ass whipped.

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  44.4 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Only a few more days until Floyd Mayweather and Justin Bieber enter the ring for the "fight of the century".

I've watched Showtime's Inside Mayweather vs Pacquiao. The show has been edited by Mayweather to make him look like some kind of god.
    From the looks of it, Mayweather is over-training, cutting wooden logs, spending time at night in a subzero (-200) freezer.

HBO's Mayweather v Pacquiao At Last is more about Manny Pacquiao and the history leading up to the fight.

Even Muhammad Ali is rooting for Pacquiao.

Manny Pacquiao is extremely generous to charity. He gives mainly to people in his country in the Philippines.

Floyd Mayweather hardly gives shit. Maybe he gives away a few turkeys at Thanksgiving but that's it.
    I guess he is too busy buying a few more $2.3 million Bugatti Veyrons.

Andre Agassi who is white has done more for black people than Mayweather.

Let's all root for Manny Pacquiao to knockout Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr.

Fuck Floyd Mayweather, he deserves to get his ass whipped.

You just make shit up as you go, eh? Mayweather gives to a ton of charities. Financially backs many Boys and Girls clubs. Pays for the funeral expenses of boxers who passed away.

He's done some stupid shit, too. That's for sure. But you just say absolutely anything and try to pass it off like you're right. Just like that stupid "after fighting Mayweather" picture that you posted. 4 of the 7 pictures weren't right.

Load Metric
    Floyd Mayweather Shuns Charitable Giving, Says He Makes Money For Himself
    http://financialjuneteenth.com/floyd...y-for-himself/

Late last year, radio personality Kelly Mac interviewed outspoken and undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather. The boxer confessed that he has a “good heart,” but that he does not feel obligated to give to charities, specifically in Africa.

“[People] say ‘well, he got all this money, why is he not giving to Africa?’” starts Mayweather. “Well, what has Africa given to us? What has Africa came and gave to my children and to my family? Things work two ways.”

He then discussed the threat that he believes giving too much money to charity can cause.

“Everybody’s always talking about giving, giving, giving. That’s the problem. Everybody’s doing so much giving, at the end of the day, they may not have nothing. Then they’ll say ‘why was he giving this to that person, and giving this to that person when he should have been saving?’”

Mayweather goes on to say that he should be able to do whatever he wants with his earnings, such as using it to provide for himself and his family.

“I never got involved in the sport of boxing to say ‘I’m going to fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars and just give it all away.’ If I’m gonna mess money off in a bad way, I’m going to spend it on myself. I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family. Because that’s what it’s about.”

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Mayweather, 37, is worth $170 million. Mayweather also has a charity, The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation, in which the foundation declares to help underprivileged youth in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Recently, Mayweather has been in the news for reportedly spending $50,000 for rapper Nicki Minaj to appear at his daughter’s birthday party.
    Yeah, your right he gives too much to charity, his charity, which are strip clubs where Mayweather shoves $100 bills into girls asses.

Load Metric
    You're right. Everything I said was wrong, because you found an article on the internet.

Like I said, he's done and said some dumb shit. He contradicts himself all of the time. He's fucking terrible at interviews. But you're only going to point out the negative shit, and disregard the positive, so just carry on making shit up.

He doesn't feed the homeless. He doesn't support boys and girls clubs in Vegas and Grand Rapids. He hasn't given millions to charity. There isn't a Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation.

He just goes to strip clubs.
    Last edited by JMM; 04-28-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Finally found a place to watch the fight. Bar owned by a Brit and a Yank. Couple of shirt lifters, but fair play to the quegs. 5am job with sun up but proper looking forward to it. Stay out or get up? Is the question for me.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Mike Tyson calls Floyd Mayweather ‘a very small man, a very scared man,’ predicts a Manny Pacquiao knockout win

“I think he was forced into the fight,” Roach said on Wednesday. “I don’t think it’s a fight he wants to be in. He’s gotten to pick and choose his opponents and he didn’t get to pick and choose this one because his company, Showtime is losing money on the deal. I don’t think he wants to fight this fight. He didn’t get to pick this opponent like he usually does.”
    - Pacquiao's trainer Freddy Roach

Load Metric
    ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodo hmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodoh mygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohm ygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmy godohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmyg odohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygo dohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodo hmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodoh mygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohm ygod

Load Metric
    Tonight's the night, you can smell the stench of marijuana on the Las Vegas strip and people selling illegal t-shirts for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight.

“We’re prepared to fight if that’s what Floyd comes to do, and if he runs, we will cut the ring off,” said Freddie Roach, trainer to Pacquiao. “I think he’s going to come at us right away and go for the knockout. He put on a lot of muscle. I don’t think his legs are there anymore to run for 12 rounds. We will catch him.”

Last edited by TheXFactor; 05-02-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Load Metric
    I just heard a report on the radio that is stating that Manny is able to use the type of boxing gloves that he usually uses. These gloves tend to get worn out throughout the match so that in the later rounds the other person can feel Manny's knuckles a lot more. this is a definite advantage for Manny. Floyd was trying to prevent these gloves from being used.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I just heard a report on the radio that is stating that Manny is able to use the type of boxing gloves that he usually uses. These gloves tend to get worn out throughout the match so that in the later rounds the other person can feel Manny's knuckles a lot more. this is a definite advantage for Manny. Floyd was trying to prevent these gloves from being used.
    Mayweather agreed to let Pacquiao choose his gloves from the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I got Over 11.5 rounds at one site at -265 and the fight going the distance at -310 (was -350) at another.

I think this will one of the most boring fights in history.

Load Metric
    dumb question because I've never watched a fight before. how long do they last? are we looking at 30 minutes or is this going to go on for hours?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    have you ever watched cricket before plol?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just picture yourself settling in with your boyfriend for a night of watching Golden Girls or triple feature of Lifetime movies sir.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    have you ever watched cricket before plol?
    A couple games, why? are they similar in length?
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    i do know that this will be incredible to watch. two of the best fighters in the world duking it out. they both hit very well and good
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Mayweather agreed to let Pacquiao choose his gloves from the beginning.

Cmon, bro - he heard it on the radio, it's a definite advantage for Manny
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    It's hard to predict a winner here. On the one hand, Mayweather hits really well. But on the other hand, Pacquiao, also a very good hitter
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Bet the farm on the Ginger Beaner (Azzclown copyright) tonight.

Thread Information