Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the last drug you did, and what was the experience?

Load Metric

What was the last drug you did, and what was the experience?

Alcohol can be included. Either a night on the town or getting wasted and posting.

I'd like to read each as a TR. If you have a great story it doesn't have to be the last time, but I prefer it.

I will write one up as well, but it'll take some time so I figured I would just throw it out there.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Besides the occasional hit off a vape pen, which has been just mellowing me out lately, here is what happened to me at the last Phish show I attended.

I started out the day drinking on a party bus...hit off a bowl or four, vape pen or two, drinking water frequently.

Get to the show...meet up with some other friends who give me a couple quick bumps from their bullet, another beer, walk the lot for an hour, meet up with party bus crew, then head inside.

Set 1 - music starts up, we are down on the floor up near the stage about 50 ft away. Everyone in our area is really cool....but there is ONE GUY who seems to be the favorite in the area...its the stereotypical black guy at a Phish show who isnt there truly for the music. He has a wallet sized piece of aluminum foil and is handing out blotter paper to anyone in the area...FOR FREE!! Everyone around me seems to be getting a square, but I told my friends next to us that I dont do acid. Of course, it was within earshot of black guy.

Fast forward about 15 minutes. Black guy keeps bumping into me during the show. Elbow to elbow...keeps on nudging me. Seemed odd to me.

20 minutes later, woman in our group grabs my hand and says lets go back up to the seats for the 2nd set. We make it back at intermission and we chill out for 30 minutes.

Set 2 begins....

I remember hearing music, but my body just wont move. My head is spinning. My kidney's feel like they are on fire. I can feel blood pulsing though my back and my head hurts. I keep thinking, Im going to die here. I have to tell someone to call an ambulance if I get any worse. Time stood still, but l later on figured that based on the time frame, I was "spun" for 80-90 minutes. I start to come back to slightly normal during the encore. I think that guy dosed me on my skin while we were next to each other. I didnt have anything during this time, so its the only thing that made sense. I missed one of the best sets of the weekend due to this splib and I was now pissed.

Lucky to be alive.

Load Metric
    Vikes and my gram saying u suck black cock then git arrested next day. Although they wernt vikes but big ass Tylenol or Ibuprofen Great trip it was

Load Metric
    Was in Kentucky doing some bourbon tasting with the wife and another couple we travel with. We had been toying around with the idea of the wives eating a small dose of some edibles a while ago, but it hadn't materialized. My wife does not do well on anything other than alcohol. So for some reason, we ended up deciding it was a good idea on the day we were moving our base camp from Louisville to Lexington. Wives ate half a chocolate and me and my buddy ate a whole piece. 30mg of thc per piece.

We're eating breakfast and it starts to hit my buddy's wife in like 20 minutes and she starts freaking out. It was classic stoner paranoia and pretty fucking hilarious. She needs to go outside, so he goes with her. I'm chilling with my wife who doesn't feel anything and is complaining that weed doesn't ever do anything but make her sick, blah blah blah. All of a sudden she gets this look in her eye and she gets slammed by a Mack truck of stonyness. Buddy's wife is whispering things like "you can't trust anything I say" along with a ton of other gems I can't remember.

We decide to get out of the restaurant and go to some bridge that you can walk to Indiana figuring the fresh air will do the girls some good. It does and we end up having a pretty fun time. The only almost horrible part was that we were in a rental car that has one of those push button starter thingys, and while we're driving, I go to change the radio station and accidentally turn the fucking car off. How does that even happen?

We ended up going to Churchill Downs for a few races where my buddy hits a 60-1 longshot on the first race. We sat by the finish line drank some beers and ate some shitty food and went to Lexington after that.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Besides bud? Ate an ole fashioned capsule of MDMA and did hella bumps at the rave reunion in August. Sobered up for my Sunday set obv. Good times.

Load Metric
    was having a long daytime beer session at the pub with my mate, getting towards 7pm and we are supposed to be going out with some other people. both feeling fucked so my friend rings his workmate and arranges to get us some speed for a bit of a pick-me-up.

his workmate lives in a sharehouse and one of the other dudes in the house is a dealer, one of those filthy cunts that sells anything and everything. anyway my friends workmate rolls up to the pub and the says he didnt have any speed (rare) but has some ketamine. we walk outside to the beer garden and rack up a line each on the table right in front of some old guy who doesnt blink an eye.
    get a slight head spin but nothing spectacular.

leave the pub in a taxi and decide to stop off at the sharehouse before we go out for the night. mate gets another 3 lines of K ready, bigger lines than at the pub. boom this shit hits home, my mate throws up first then couple minutes later i spew up too, into a garden bed that was about 3 feet away but took me approx 30 seconds to crawl over to on hands and knees.

sit back down, my mind feels ok but head spinning and have absolutely no control over my body, wanted to say something but could not get a single word out, just a blubblering drool. can remember trying to lift my hand up and not being able to move it more than an inch or two and thinking to myself wtf.

out corner of my eye and from later discussion can see my mate is in exactly the same state as me, his workmate looks to be fine.

after few minutes i could finally make him understand i wanted some water, he comes back with water in a beaker glass thing straight out the science classroom. i think to myself wow im really hallucinating who the fuck give you a glass of water in a science beaker.
    weirdest part was i went back there a couple of weeks later 100% sober and saw the exact same beaker sitting on the kitchen table

Comments

DRK Star: meow meow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What was the last drug I did? You want notes from everyday for the last three years?

How about, What drug haven't you done and when do you plan on doing it?

Load Metric
    I haven't done drugs in a while. Last time I did, it was shrooms. Went over to a friends, he pulls out a bag of them. We both eat a bunch. 20 minutes later, I feel nothing. So I start doing shots. Then it all hits me at once. Ceiling starts dripping colors...shit is just getting weird. He sets up the N64 and we play Rainbow Road on Mario Kart 64......most intense thing ever. Couple more friends come over, eat more shrooms, drink more. Later in the night I kept asking everyone why the DVD player wouldn't play the string cheese I put in it.

Comments

big dick: SHROOMS ARE THE BEST
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    The only other time I did shrooms was back in high school. Messed me up good. This cute little blonde wanted to fuck me, but everyone in the room looked like a Transformer, and I don't fuck Transformers. I did nail her the next morning though.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol noose idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    i used to do drugs

i still do, but i used to, too

Comments

Muck Ficon: :howcouldyou?

lewfather: mitch was god

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Narcs please check in too

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've been around the block a time or two and the 2 hardest drugs I've seen first hand are

#1 Salvia
    The 1 drug that def needs to be illegal. 1 hit and you leave reality go to a land of hopelessness and terror.
    It was legal for a while and a many of high schoolers and stoners found out the hard way. Saw one of my friends take 1 hit and freak out for hours, never tried it myself.

#2 Alcohol

I heard lsd is pretty fucking awesome and mind expanding, maybe someday...

Don't try salvia, typical freakout comp. below
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-19-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Load Metric
    i've talked about it before, but if anyone ever comes across DMT, do it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I've been around the block a time or two and the 2 hardest drugs I've seen first hand are

#1 Salvia
    The 1 drug that def needs to be illegal. 1 hit and you leave reality go to a land of hopelessness and terror.
    It was legal for a while and a many of high schoolers and stoners found out the hard way. Saw one of my friends take 1 hit and freak out for hours, never tried it myself.

#2 Alcohol

I heard lsd is pretty fucking awesome and mind expanding, maybe someday...

Don't try salvia, typical freakout below
    Good luck banning a plant, history says you're not likely to pull it off.

Also, I have tried Salvia and I agree once was enough, but luckily it was over within

minutes.

What you really want to look into is some form of psychedelic. At small doses and

you can be as happy as this......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    What was the last drug I did? You want notes from everyday for the last three years?

I think I have done every drug I had ever wanted to try. Never did meth. Never wanted to. Maybe i'd try crack if I were terminally ill
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Also the first time I ever did paper acid was senior year high school trip at epcot center. Would make for a good tr if the people want it.

I swear I have some degen stories with drugs/money involvd. I could give warmdeck a run for his money without the guido effect

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i've talked about it before, but if anyone ever comes across DMT, do it.
    The only answer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

I think I have done every drug I had ever wanted to try. Never did meth. Never wanted to. Maybe i'd try crack if I were terminally ill
    I recently tried meth because it's been labelled taboo. Well, I either got ripped off or

my speedy history had a play but It was nothing to write home about.

Won't bother with Mr. H cause it sounds pretty much like a sleeping pill and

how much will that fuck up my sit n' go's?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

I recently tried meth because it's been labelled taboo. Well, I either got ripped off or

my speedy history had a play but It was nothing to write home about.

Won't bother with Mr. H cause it sounds pretty much like a sleeping pill and

how much will that fuck up my sit n' go's?

I literally used to make thousands of dollars playing sit n goes on factory made h(oxy)

Thread Information