Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOES ANYONE WANNA COLLABORATE VIA SKYPE ON FANDUEL 2.5 MIL GUARUNTEED

Load Metric

DOES ANYONE WANNA COLLABORATE VIA SKYPE ON FANDUEL 2.5 MIL GUARUNTEED

Every week I do 100-200$ worth of entries in this 25$ buyin. First is normally 500k. It's 300k this week, but I have been wanting to collab with someone in picking teams over skype together. I keep cashing and making my money back or profiting very tiny, but I wanna pu together teams with someone, or two people who will be able to get the best possible squad out there.

Obviously whoever you are can handle the money. I will ship directly to you.

figure it's a great chance if we can get 8-12-16 teams into the field instead of my usual 4-8.

Anyone interested just reply. If not, I totally get it. No need to rip me apart for this offer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    We dont even really need skype we could use the chat room on here. Also, I would be willing to put up all the money and get paid only if we lose

if that is something that entices anyone,

I really anna do this. It's literally like a work place that buys a bunch of lottery tickets. Only this takes a bit of knowledge and also luck. I think we have the former. The latter is where a bunch of gamblers hit or miss on that facet.

No takers? I had talked to china weeks ago via text about this, but he wasn't into fanduel.

Someone with some knowledge step up.

I can think of a few people I would be honored to pick teams with a celebrate meeting up in like Vegas at a nice steak dinner to split our winnings that came from lol paylal
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    BUMP

So nobody?

I am planning on drafting in the next six hours. It fills before sunday

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    GL. I haven't had much time to look over the stats I normally do before I set any lineups so I'm taking the weekend off for Fanduel.

Load Metric
    OK. I am interested in this becoming a weekly thing. If we could get 5-6 guys and enter 2-24 times I think we have a real shot at one hitting big. Especially blending all our ideas.

Anything you'd be into later/.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I have been doing this as well and having similar results.

I think the key is to having multiple entries like you said. I would be down for next week but a good 6-8 hrs of research is necessary each week to make smart pics.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I have been doing this as well and having similar results.

I think the key is to having multiple entries like you said. I would be down for next week but a good 6-8 hrs of research is necessary each week to make smart pics.

Honestly, I do about 12 hours a week. ANy time I have I am reading up. I also have my own fantasy leagues I take care of so I am on top of everything. I even have a subscription to the cheat sheets of who the steals are based on each sites cap

Load Metric
    PICKS WILL BE MADE AT 8PM MOUNTAIN TIME. 10PM EST

IF ANYONE IS IN POST HERE.

iF NOT, ZOD SPEED

Load Metric
    Don't play on fanduel, I do draftkings. I usually only play 50/50s, and just put one entry in the milly maker on there. I have made a very good profit this year, but could be better if i gambled in the GPPs:

QBs I've been looking at:

Rivers-6800
    RG3-6300
    Sanchez-5800
    Dalton-$5600

Going prob with Rivers or Dalton here.

RBs:

Alfred Blue-3k (foster it OUT, new starting QB... i see ALOT of running in this game and he's legit lowest priced)
    Alfred Morris-5.4k
    West-4.4k
    jennings-4.7k
    L Bell-7.2k (like him alot, won't pay the price... if he were under 6800 i would)
    J Bell-3.9k and bush is out. Sadly won't play him since they're going against zona with the 3rd best run D

WRs

Randall Cobb-7,500 If they don't double team jordy, philly is retarded.
    A.J. Green-6,000 at 6k.... REALLY? I know dalton has sucked, but he will get monster targets.
    Alshon Jeffery-5,900
    Emmanuel Sanders-7,400 you need some manning exposure, and he's 1.2k cheaper than D thomas
    Antonio Brown-7,800 very cheap here
    Roddy White-5,500 I think he does better than julio and is 1.5k cheaper
    R Wayne- Andrew luck exposure, and he's 2.3k cheaper (will not play him because of the choices above, but great price)

TEs
    Graham-7k is all by lineups (he has a better day than gronk)
    Olsen-5100 (cam will need to be bailed out again)
    Rivera-3100
    J thomas- 6400 for the manning exposure

I don't like you very much weiss, but honestly hope the above helps you as i love fantasy and doing this. I wish i had the bankroll like condia so i could quit my job (which i love too, but this would be so epic) and do this, but a few $k a season is good enough for me. Hope you win something brah.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Don't play on fanduel, I do draftkings. I usually only play 50/50s, and just put one entry in the milly maker on there. I have made a very good profit this year, but could be better if i gambled in the GPPs:

Rivers-6800
    RG3-6300
    Sanchez-5800
    Dalton-$5600

RBs:

Alfred Blue-3k (foster it OUT, new starting QB... i see ALOT of running in this game and he's legit lowest priced)
    Alfred Morris-5.4k
    West-4.4k
    jennings-4.7k
    L Bell-7.2k (like him alot, won't pay the price... if he were under 6800 i would)
    J Bell-3.9k and bush is out. Sadly won't play him since they're going against zona with the 3rd best run D

WRs

A.J. Green-6,000 at 6k.... REALLY? I know dalton has sucked, but he will get monster targets.
    Alshon Jeffery-5,900
    Emmanuel Sanders-7,400 you need some manning exposure, and he's 1.2k cheaper than D thomas
    R Wayne- Andrew luck exposure, and he's 2.3k cheaper (will not play him because of the choices above, but great price)

TEs
    Rivera-3100

I don't like you very much weiss, but honestly hope the above helps you as i love fantasy and doing this. I wish i had the bankroll like condia so i could quit my job (which i love too, but this would be so epic) and do this, but a few $k a season is good enough for me. Hope you win something brah.

I just cant pass up the big prize. Any interest in collabing on 8 teams? I will front money

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Rivers-6800
    RG3-6300
    Sanchez-5800
    Dalton-$5600

RBs:

Alfred Morris-5.4k
    West-4.4k
    jennings-4.7k

WRs

Alshon Jeffery-5,900

TEs
    Rivera-3100

I just cant pass up the big prize. Any interest in collabing on 8 teams? I will front money
    Yea sure, not going out tonight since I'm very very sick after going on a bender after work, legit woke up and saw your post. I don't have skype, so want to use the DD chat room? All i'm going to do tonight is catch up on person of interest and try not to kill myself.

Load Metric
    Isn't the Millionaire Maker on Draftkings a better value?

Also if you are looking to go high on these, you really need to took at contrarian plays.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Also if you are looking to go high on these, you really need to took at contrarian plays.
    elab?

Diamond
    Load Metric

elab?

Instead of good cheap players.....players that almost no one would pick but have a likely hood of putting up points?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    elab?

Instead of good cheap players.....players that almost no one would pick but have a likely hood of putting up points?

the whole point is that good players aren't cheap. Obv you have to come up with the sleeper you hope nobody is thinking of.

Load Metric
    Basically 50/50s you want highly owned players who have a high floor. In GPPs you want low owned players that have an extremely high ceiling. "Boom or bust".

Load Metric

elab?
    To win. You will need to find the guy who goes off and has a low percentage of ownership.

IE Rothlesburger against Indy > 8% owned in the Millionaire maker. Andre Holmes a few weeks ago. Alfred Blue will be most likely 60-70% owned so even if he does go off, it really wouldn't matter.

Load Metric
    let's all jump into the DD chat room?

Load Metric
    let's all jump into the DD chat room?
    I would but I'm at my local brewery and on my phone right now. I will come up with 2-3 lineups and PM them to Weiss. They will just be suggestions however.

Load Metric
    Also another thing to keep in mind is how the players prices are between FanDuel and DK. You might want to fire harder on one sight compared to the other.

Thread Information