Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Do People Get Married Again?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    As someone who is happily married here's my advice on having a happy marriage.

1. Fuck like rabbits
    2. Make enough money so finances are never an issue.
    3. Marry someone with the same financial belief system as you.
    4. Don't stop dating after you are married.
    5. Fuck like rabbits
    abrown, you never had a shot at a 250k yr Fortune 500 job.

You have ZERO morals and honestly if you function on these principles publically, you should get help before you try and get a position in a Fortune 500 Company. Is this forum honestly so far out there they cant even comprehend some sense of reality, this guys a clear toolbox no wonder garrett went off on him.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Confirmed not Garrett.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicity View Post

1. Fuck like rabbits
    5. Fuck like rabbits

You have ZERO morals and honestly if you function on these principles publically, you should get help before you try and get a position in a Fortune 500 Company. Is this forum honestly so far out there they cant even comprehend some sense of reality, this guys a clear toolbox no wonder garrett went off on him.
    LMAO !! Morals and honesty in a big business executive? Those are something an exec should only appear to have while actually being a sociopath...if indeed Abrown is amoral he is an ideal candidate

Comments

big dick: So true,lie and sneak more than u.s politicians
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Silver
    Load Metric

1. Fuck like rabbits
    5. Fuck like rabbits

He's talking about never stop dating your wife, dumbazz.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by joseythepussycat View Post
    I am taking applications, I would love to be your second, third whatever wife. I'll be really nice to your kids I'll let them sit on the couch as long as it is aptly covered in plastic etc. offers....go
    Yikes. Marrying white trash is the nut low.

Comments

big dick: There is nothing worse than white trash. They have exactly zero excuses for being trash.

joseythepussycat: I'm black you dumbfuck

Load Metric
    I am taking applications, I would love to be your second, third whatever wife. I'll be really nice to your kids I'll let them sit on the couch as long as it is aptly covered in plastic etc. offers....go
    As somebody whos 3rd divorce was finalized this week in Maricopa County Superior Court.. ROFLMAO.. I should note that there is a shitty history in my family my dad was on wife #3 when he died in 2000 (theyd been married barely 2 yrs when he died and this was the bitch he cheated on my mom with). My uncle in on #5 but they've been together for over 20yrs now (and wife #1 and #3 were the same marriages #2 and #4 lasted both barely a year) and my cousin his son is on #4 himself..

In my own defense. 1st time was young and stupid ( barely 22) not to mention she was a closeted lesbian and I was her cover for her family. 2nd time I musta been just stupid barely 4 months together and we got married she was 19 I was 30 so yeah not smart.. #3.. Really thought she was a reasonable choice graduated from Liberty and claimed to be a decent person. Yeah the bitch was texting someguy after we moved out here 4000x in one month and then tells me she needs to move out and time to think and I responded hmm are you gonna think about your 4000 text messages between you and him.. Made it clear she fucked up, she left, she paid for the damn divorce.. That being said in no large hurry to have #4 even though I am with somebody who probably is the person and kind I should've dated before.. Was a freak earlier in her life so shes sowed her wild oats. Has a decent head on her shoulders and already has a 22yr old daughter so doesn't feel the whole biological clock issue.. It works but we feel no need to rush into anything its good no pressure and haven't had a fight the entire time we've been dating any issues we talk out.. Kinda nice to be able to have normal adult conversations and be open and honest about shit between us and not worry the other is gonna blow up or melt down or take shit personally..

Comments

DRK Star: sharing painful story rep

Hockey Guy: Dying young, or 2 years into a marriage, like your dad would be a selling point for her & not a negative like you've framed it. Just sayin'.

splitthis: Don't ever marry her be happy living together

Load Metric

Describe your dowry (land, livestock, furniture, farm implements and firearms, etc) plus your domestic skills (cooking, sewing, cloth weaving, cleaning and agricultural) and any significant dental work needed (braces, fillings, crowns, dentures, etc);

must be willing to relocate to Southern Utah/Northern Arizona;

jobsite interview will include meeting/skill evaluation by at least 2 future sister wives
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-26-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

He's talking about never stop dating your wife, dumbazz.
    This was my understanding, too. Abrown please kindly confirm or deny that you are and always have been monogamous in your marriage.
    BALLIN'!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've never been married but it's a great thing I'm sure.

The benefits of being able to get bjs and sex anytime you want from your partner who will never argue with you doing whatever you want seems amazing!

Another big benefit is how she never costs you money because she don't ever want you to spend anything on her and will love the fact you like to gamble whenever you want to.

Comments

Hockey Guy: ROFLMAO

simpdog: amen you don't know what you're missing :)

joseythepussycat: Good one

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

The benefits of being able to get bjs and sex anytime you want from your partner who will never argue with you doing whatever you want seems amazing!

Another big benefit is how she never costs you money because she don't ever want you to spend anything on her and will love the fact you like to gamble whenever you want to.
    Are you being ironic here?

Also, one of the most common perceptions about marriage is that the spark tends to go and the sex gets more and more infrequent.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I:
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric

Oh yeah, you've never been married.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Too stupid to recognize sarcasm.

Load Metric
    there is a great line that I heard one time, and its held true with everyone I have asked.

while you are dating, take a penny for every time you and your partner have sex, and put it in a jar. Once you get married, REMOVE a penny from that jar.

that jar will never be empty

Comments

simpdog: you be rich

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    He's talking about neverstop dating your wife, dumbazz.
    Damn if neverstop is dating your wife you must really be a dumbazz

Load Metric

Been with my wife for 28 years. She said I could have one mistress, and since I chose poker, I could not have another one. It was a good decision. I am told that female mistresses have a negative EV.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Describe your dowry (land, livestock, furniture, farm implements and firearms, etc) plus your domestic skills (cooking, sewing, cloth weaving, cleaning and agricultural) and any significant dental work needed (braces, fillings, crowns, dentures, etc);

jobsite interview will include meeting/skill evaluation by at least 2 future sister wives
    My trailer is in good condition, the skirting just needs replaced and a small leak in the bathroom - but my lot rent is paid 2 months in advance! I can weave all types of shit. I am only missing one tooth, it is an eye tooth, easily fixed. I ❤️ Utah! I also really like the sister wives show I'm down if you are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

My trailer is in good condition, the skirting just needs replaced and a small leak in the bathroom - but my lot rent is paid 2 months in advance! I can weave all types of shit. I am only missing one tooth, it is an eye tooth, easily fixed. I ❤️ Utah! I also really like the sister wives show I'm down if you are.
    Well that's good. I can get you a lot of money for your trailer if you were to come out to Utah.

The criminal background check on the family you would be joining is clean, that means there have been no domestic violence incidents that resulted in charges or severe injuries.

But I've got to be honest with you, the missing eye tooth just might be a deal breaker...after all, how are you going to open bags of potato chips and beer bottles for me? If you had to have missing teeth, it would be better if they were your front ones (for obvious reasons).

Well, I'll think about it, and meanwhile maybe you can think of something more you can tell me about yourself that might change my thinking....but don't take long, because after all, there are other women interested.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-28-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    look at this horseshit article, written by some bitter, divorced bitch

Divorced Moms
    A community of experts, bloggers and "divorced moms"

50 Things I've Done Since My Divorce That You Should Do Too

By Sarcastic Fringehead for DivorcedMoms.com

In the years following my divorce I've done the following things. I can't recommend them highly enough.

1. Totally fallen apart.

2. Completely pulled myself back together again.

3. Repeated 1 and 2 several times.

4. Upped the meds.

so, you were already on meds, due to being nuts.....

5. Stopped caring what he thinks of me.

heaven forbid you actually care what people think about you, because maybe you're doing things that annoy everyone

6. Stopped caring what most people think of me.

see #5

7. Started having sex again.

8. Really enjoyed it for the first time.

so, you either married someone where the sex wasnt good (your fault, idiot...try the merchandise), or you want to blame him for being bad...maybe you sucked too

9. Traveled alone.

10. Traveled alone with my kids.

11. Confidently started saying "table for one" without being apologetic.

12. Decided that "with his new wife" was my go to answer to "Where's your husband?"

looks like he found someone who cared what other people thought of themselves, and was good at sex..

13. Laughed at my level of happiness.

14. Cried at my level of sadness.

15. Asked for help.

16. Received it.

17. Admitted defeat.

18. Claimed victory.

19. Lowered all my bills.

20. Found my own place to live.

21. Negotiated my own lease.

22. Got my own credit card in my name.

23. Got my old name back.

I've been begging my ex to get rid of mine for years...I dont think your ex is going to mind. Make the effort to go change it. My relatives hate that my ex still has mine. Stop acting like its some type of victory.

24. Checked off "Head of Household" on more than one form.

25. Went back to work.

gee....didnt have a job and want to bitch about your ex, who worked his ass off to pay for everything...boo fucking hoo...

26. Went back to school.

27. Went back to bed.

28. Powered through.

29. Curled up in the fetal position.

30. Cried openly.

31. Cried alone.

32. Cried with my children.

33. Wiped their tears.

34. Stopped thinking about what should have been.

again, maybe you should have been more "in the moment" and thinking about what others thought of you and how you could improve yourself?....

35. Started working on what could be.

36. Counted my blessings.

37. Been pissed off at what sometimes seems my curse.

Its not a "curse"...its called, maybe you suck at a few things...work harder

38. Started thinking for myself.

shut the fuck up....seriously...

39. Dyed my hair, at various times, purple, green and blue.

THAT sounds like you have a real stranglehold on reality....you're a fucking nutjob

40. Considered a tattoo or piercing.

<shakes head at you> Get a tattoo because you want one, not because its going to "help you" get through something.

41. Decided that "Fuck yes!" is my motto.

there you go...abandon rational thoughts and mature attitudes...that will go well

42. Told him to fuck off.

so, apparently HE is the one who was at fault the entire time?....really?....

43. Rebuilt.

44. Renewed.

45. Rethought relationships.

46. Asked Spirit for help.

there you go....ask for help from a non-existent being. You're playing great.

47. Stopped getting Brazilian waxes.

THAT is NOT going to help you get another victim, er, I mean man

48. Stopped looking for answers.

49. Started moving forward.

50. Genuinely began looking forward to the future.
    Enjoyed the color commentary...

Load Metric
    So kinda a life trip report,

I got married last year and I'm 27 (first time married for myself and my wife). We have been together now for 7 years and its been great. No kids, good jobs.

The way we met was kind of a funny story. I went out one night with some friends to get fucked up and try and meet some girls. I just so happened to see the sister of a friend of mine dancing with some her friends, so me being me i walked up double fisting beers and said "WHO WANTS TO DANCE!??!" (this being a club and loud asf) she just turned around, looked at me and started grinding. One thing led to another and we ended up talking all night. My dumbass being 19 (she was 22) asked her what drink she wanted and she said "sex on the beach", well I took this opportunity to make an ass out myself and make a stupid joke of "is that what you want? sex on the beach?" this was followed by an odd look form her like "wtf is this guy thinking, is he that retarded?". The answer to that question was yes YES I was. I even followed it up by saying my parents were out of town and we could drink some more at my house. (i was 19 and in college living at home) She told me to fuck off and she wasn't that kind of girl, blah blah she never went home from the club with anyone (she left). I later found out this was true.

fast forward a week

I was driving through my neighbor hood and saw her at my friends house. I stopped and asked her out and she said yes. (she made a joke about the sex on the beach thing and going to my parents) TO THIS DAY I CANT LIVE THAT DOWN SHE STILL BRINGS IT UP

guess it worked.

Anyways fast forward 6 years. We never split up and were very happy after finishing college and establishing careers. At this point I thought it was time to ask her to marry me and she said yes. We had a Fall wedding at the peak of the leaves changing colors. We had a great time and alot of her family from the ash tray of the south came. Had our honey moon in Florida.

fast forward about 9 months.. We bought a house together and we have been busy with that for the last 3 months, but it has turned out great.

So to answer the question why get married? Well, all i can say is she makes me VERY VERY happy. She does all the cooking, laundry, and most of the cleaning (i help when im asked to, she 4'11 and im 6'3 so i can reach alot that she cant). I think her best quality that I LOVE is that she isnt needy. I cant stand for a woman to need constant attention and affection just to make her feel good. She makes her own money so she can buy just about anything she wants. She lets me do my thing (hunting, fishing, gaming, bullshit with the boys) which is very important. Plus, we have the exact same sense of humor (kinda dark) which make life alot better.

As far as the coitus goes, I never go without. I got lucky and wound up with someone that actually enjoys giving alot too which is nice (use your imagination).

I know what alot of people will say "enjoy it while it lasts", "youre a sucker" "marriage is BS", but its ok. Im happy and plan that be this way for a long time.

GLHF buying hookers, blow, and antibiotics. GG

Comments

Dan Druff: tommy t returns to PFA

big dick: Congrats.

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: sounds like you're on to a great thing. Congrats!

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Like many things in life, marriage is a matter of game selection. You just need to practice avoidance in the following spots:

- Do not marry someone you're not physically attracted to. You won't be able to get past it.

- Do not marry someone who often puts you down or shows you little respect.

- Do not marry someone who seems to enjoy frivolously spending money. Not only will she deplete your finances, but she is the most likely type to go after the maximum in the event of a divorce.

- If you are with a single mom, do not marry her if her kids are wild or poorly behaved.

- Do not marry someone who frequently talks about how fun it was in her younger, single days. That means she isn't ready to give that up, and will likely cheat on you.

- Do not marry someone who is arrogant. For example, if you're with an average-looking girl who incorrectly believes she's hot, she will make you miserable, as she probably (incorrectly) believes she's out of your league.

- Do not marry someone who fights with you all the time. 100% certain divorce. Marriage will not improve the situation.

- If you want kids, do not marry someone who insists they don't want kids. She may not change her mind.

- If you don't want kids (or more kids), do not marry someone who wants kids, hoping to talk them out of it. This will result in divorce and/or resentment.

- If you are expecting to have kids, do not marry someone with major health issues which are 50% likely to pass onto the children.

- Always get a prenup, unless you are expecting to be perpetually broke OR both people are expecting to make roughly the same amount of money. Otherwise there's a good chance you will get screwed.

- If you don't do drugs, marry someone else who also doesn't do drugs.

- If you have strong political views (no matter what they are), do not marry someone with completely opposing views. Often political views say a lot about compatibility.

Comments

splitthis: I think u haven't married bennies am cuz she wouldn't sign the prenup

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Good advice!

joseythepussycat: I love this advice, except for the drugs thing, we could I mean one could work through that ;) i

Thread Information