Thread: A FEW WORDS ABOUT DREXAL

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

A FEW WORDS ABOUT DREXAL

when you have bad things to say thier are also some good.when you look under my teaching you will find were i wrote about THE MAN YOU NEVER SEE. drexal is that kind of player.he says very little about himself and blends in with your vacation people very well. and for years now has been a winning player. he would fall in the perfect player mode like druff but just not as well known. his look of a midwest farmer also helps him alot.. iam sure his session and win rate are very high. he also makes for very good radio. he does a great job.druff being so well known has cost him alot of money over the years were drexal style has made him alot of money over the years. except for his sick sence of hurmor thiers nothing to dislike about him.

Load Metric
    Name:  turtles.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  35.0 KB

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It's been a while so it's a little rusty, but my Delaware translator still seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    When you have bad things to say about a fella, sometimes it's nice to elucidate on some good traits as well. When you study my teachings you will find where I wrote about THE MAN YOU NEVER SEE.

Drexel is that kind of player. He says very little about himself and blends in with your typical tourist very well. For years now he has been a winning player. He would fall into the perfect player mode like Druff, but he's just not as well known. His look of a Midwest farmer also helps him a lot...

I’m sure his session and win rate are very high, and he also makes for very good radio. Overall he does a great job.

Druff being so well known has cost him a lot of money over the years, where Drexel’s style has made him a lot of money over the years.

Except for his sick sense of humor there really isn't much to dislike about him.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: translator rep

shortbuspoker: rosetta stone rep

nunbeater: thank god
    Last edited by tony bagadonuts; 11-08-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

big dick: a+

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Looks like a Midwest farmer??? Surely you aren't talking about the United States... Maybe United Arab Emirates.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: +1...when camels are bred and raised in Iowa, then Drexel will look like a midwest farmer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    when you have bad things to say thier are also some good.when you look under my teaching you will find were i wrote about THE MAN YOU NEVER SEE. drexal is that kind of player.he says very little about himself and blends in with your vacation people very well. and for years now has been a winning player. he would fall in the perfect player mode like druff but just not as well known. his look of a midwest farmer also helps him alot.. iam sure his session and win rate are very high. he also makes for very good radio. he does a great job.druff being so well known has cost him alot of money over the years were drexal style has made him alot of money over the years. except for his sick sence of hurmor thiers nothing to dislike about him.
    Dude Drex is a lot of things but a Mid Western Farmer is probably the last thing he looks like. Did ya sit on your glasses Delaware or maybe the cataracts are acting up because you are WAAAAY off on that to say the least.. I will grant you Drexel probably blends in better then say Todd does. Its hard not to remember a dude who uses a travel shampoo bottle as his card protector.. KInda unique (or weird depending on who ya talk to)..

Thread Information